[ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 [OnePlus Nord/avicii]

conzar

Aug 15, 2010
A dirty flash is flashing a new ROM without resetting to factory default. This can work well, but there can also be problems. For example, I updated from the unofficial 2020-11-03 to the official 2021-01-14.
I did the swapping of keys with a script that I have had for a long time. Don't know where I got it from, but I can provide it if someone wants it.
I presently have the unofficial installed on my Nord. Can you please provide the script and instructions on how to migrate from the unofficial to the official please? It would be a great help as I really don't want to have to start over.

Thank you!!!!

sniperle

Dec 8, 2010
I presently have the unofficial installed on my Nord. Can you please provide the script and instructions on how to migrate from the unofficial to the official please? It would be a great help as I really don't want to have to start over.

Thank you!!!!
Yeah, sure, I'll be happy to explain that to you.
So, first download all files, like LOS, GApps, Magisk, etc.

Then I roughly followed the instructions in the LOS Wiki: https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/avicii/install
Since you have already unlocked the bootloader, this step is not necessary.
Then I installed the official LOS recovery via fastboot and rebooted to it.
Then the copy-partitions.zip via ADB.
Then the LOS 2021-01-14 zip via ADB.
Then rebooted to recovery to switch the A/B slot.
Then sideloaded packages like Magisk, GApps, etc.
Then I booted the TWRP recovery 3.4.0-13 because my data partition is encrypted and only TWRP can do the decryption.
In TWRP I installed lineage-migration-to-signed.zip normally (not via ADB).

Then reboot to system.
Worked well, the system runs stable.

Attachments

Reactions: conzar

arturomb

Jan 3, 2014
Madrid
Just installed LoS, and for now all works well. Only I don't find VoLTE settings or enchanced 4g. I tried to activate with *#*#4636#*#* but this code don't work. It's a known bug? Maybe this can be implemented in nexts builds? Thanks for your time and amazing work

sniperle

Dec 8, 2010
Just installed LoS, and for now all works well. Only I don't find VoLTE settings or enchanced 4g. I tried to activate with *#*#4636#*#* but this code don't work. It's a known bug? Maybe this can be implemented in nexts builds? Thanks for your time and amazing work
VoLTE works for me and the settings for it are also visible.

Attachments

Reactions: arturomb

sniperle

Dec 8, 2010
What is the A/B slot for. I understand that they are two partitions. What is stored there and which slot is best to choose to reduce risk of bricking the phone? Yes I feel like a n00b writing this :p
The two slots are automatically switched back and forth during a system update. You don't have to switch anything yourself, don't worry. But you have to reboot the recovery for the automatic slot change to take effect.
Here is the explanation what this is good for: https://source.android.com/devices/tech/ota/ab

ArmiDuctor

Sep 23, 2012
The two slots are automatically switched back and forth during a system update. You don't have to switch anything yourself, don't worry. But you have to reboot the recovery for the automatic slot change to take effect.
Here is the explanation what this is good for: https://source.android.com/devices/tech/ota/ab
Thanks. I also flashed LOS 17.1 and i am very impressed with the stability. :)

The only things that i noticed is that the finger print scanner is not working really well

Also i installed MicroG. This is workking well too. Only problem is that Netflix is not starting and giving me a 501-109 error.

But still. These are minor things and all in all great work!

Last edited:

sniperle

Dec 8, 2010

ArmiDuctor

Sep 23, 2012
There are some problems when Night Light is on, see post #20
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...-1-oneplus-nord-avicii.4185373/#post-83856591

Have you patched LOS to support signature spoofing ?
I have been reading through xda to figure this out. I use the riru-core and Riru exposed + fakegapps in exposed. Signature signing seems to work when I check in microg setting. But I have no safetynet and therefore Netflix will not start (at least that is my current guess). Also I have magisk hide enabled and did the props for fingerprint. But no safetynet pass yet.

So if somebody here did manage to get it working then I would love to know what the steps are to get there :)

Last edited: