[ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 [OnePlus Nord/avicii]

kevjaN

Aug 2, 2010
This seems to solve it:

Make sure you backup /vendor/etc/vintf/manifest.xml before editing!
Wow nice, I'll have to test it right away :)
and thank you

ArmiDuctor

Sep 23, 2012
This seems to solve it:

Make sure you backup /vendor/etc/vintf/manifest.xml before editing!
I saw that this also fixes Netflix so I tried it out and can state that is works like a charm (also ZiggoGo works with this fix for all the duchies here ;) ) .

ArmiDuctor

Sep 23, 2012
Updated LOS with the second build and all went without problems. The fix described above needs to be reapplied though.

Update: I just noticed a problem with the screen brightness. It is changing from very bright to dark instantly. As if the intensity level can only be bright or dark .

Last edited:
Reactions: dzwietering

dzwietering

Nov 24, 2011
Amstelveen
Updated LOS with the second build and all went without problems. The fix described above needs to be reapplied though.

Update: I just noticed a problem with the screen brightness. It is changing from very bright to dark instantly. As if the intensity level can only be bright or dark .
Same here, although I had to install Magisk again. Will see about the brightness. I discussed the fix with @KakatkarAkshay but he probably hasn't included it yet.

Dmitry_836

Jan 21, 2021
Hi, recently installed, everything went smoothly, no problems so far.

There is one disappointment: the camera app does not support OnePlus Nord features, such as macro, 48M, etc. Do you know if the native camera app is available for download? Unfortunately I did not grab the apk before wiping out the phone.

ArmiDuctor

Sep 23, 2012
Also on 21.4, not sure why that didn't work. We'll see at the next update.
Screen brightness seems to behave normally here.
Screen brightness also returned to normal for me. I played around a bit with the auto brightness setting and the visibility of the auto hide button. Dont know what was the reason it happened.

When I flashed I had it on manual brightness and auto brightness button removed + slide top bar to adjust brightness enabled.

Important thing is that it seems to be working now :)

sniperle

Dec 8, 2010
Here on my 2 Nord also the Magisk problem.
On both phones Magisk wasn't transferred to the other slot during the update.
Had to reflash it ...

ArmiDuctor

Sep 23, 2012
Had to reflash it ...
Did you guys have different ROMs installed before or is the official LOS build the first? Just curious because I had no problems at all.

potati22

Jan 11, 2021
I'm having an issue where spotify freezes when playing any video podcast - does anyone else have this issue? or maybe found a workaround to it?

ArmiDuctor

Sep 23, 2012
Had to reflash it ...
Did you guys have different ROMs installed before or is the official LOS build the first? Just curious because I had no
Just updated OOS and then flashed LOS, so this is the second LOS and the first through OTA.
Thats weird then because it is exactly what I did.

ArmiDuctor

Sep 23, 2012
Screen brightness also returned to normal for me. I played around a bit with the auto brightness setting and the visibility of the auto hide button. Dont know what was the reason it happened.

When I flashed I had it on manual brightness and auto brightness button removed + slide top bar to adjust brightness enabled.

Important thing is that it seems to be working now :)
I had the brightness bug again. I was sitting in the sun and all of a sudden the screen went to Max brightness again. So there is something not right there.

sniperle

Dec 8, 2010
Did you guys have different ROMs installed before or is the official LOS build the first? Just curious because I had no
I had version 2020-11-03 from this thread installed when I updated to release.
As already written, the system runs really well, no major problems so far.
There was just this "Magisk has disappeared" problem. I guess there were problems with the execution of the scripts in /system/addon.d while updating, these scripts usually ensure that addons survive an update.