Stable
Current Stable Version: 17.1
Stable Release Date: 2020-11-03

Created 2020-11-03
Last Updated 2020-11-03

?

mongaidsd

Jan 15, 2021
This was the pre-release version posted when this thread was opened.
The OP is now the maintainer of the official version.
Download the official version here: https://download.lineageos.org/avicii
This was the pre-release version posted when this thread was opened.
The OP is now the maintainer of the official version.
Download the official version here: https://download.lineageos.org/avicii
Thank you very much! Is this from ROM more stable than Pixel Experience? Does it support Face Unlock?

arturomb

Jan 3, 2014
Madrid
Awesome work, all works very well without any big, at least I don't find any.

I don't know if you can give support to force 90Hz or there are some workaround to make this work.

Thanks

dzwietering

Nov 24, 2011
Amstelveen
I know that 90Hz are supported, I checked with some frame rates apps and screen is always to 90Hz this was why ask if we can force the mode
I tried a couple too (web and app) and they all say 60 Hz. Every now and then EX Kernel Manager will report 90 Hz but I think it's a glitch.

[EDIT] Just checked again and now EXKM, testufo.com and a Refresh Rate Checker from Playstore all say it's 90 Hz. What's going on? I read that on some Pixels it's depending on screen brightness.

Last edited:

arturomb

Jan 3, 2014
Madrid
I tried a couple too (web and app) and they all say 60 Hz. Every now and then EX Kernel Manager will report 90 Hz but I think it's a glitch.

[EDIT] Just checked again and now EXKM, testufo.com and a Refresh Rate Checker from Playstore all say it's 90 Hz. What's going on? I read that on some Pixels it's depending on screen brightness.
Checked again and always 60hz. I know that's phusson have a treble APK that can force frame rate, but don't work. I tried to make system app but I can't. So I don't know if we can have oficial support for this or not