[ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 [OnePlus Nord/avicii]

Search This thread

KakatkarAkshay

Recognized Developer
Feb 16, 2020
OnePlus 8 Pro
OnePlus Nord
https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FNEqGNs6rv5B0hFKzbB7Z_gXjqkY%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%252FCyanogenMod%252FLineageOS.png

Code:
/*
* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
* Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
* Same statement for XDA.
*/

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
Boots
RIL
Fingerprint
Wi-Fi
Bluetooth
Camera
Audio
Sensors
Flash
GPS
Alert Slider
NFC

Known issues :
You tell me.

Instructions :
Download the latest build.
Reboot to Recovery.
Flash the build.
Reboot to recovery.
Format Data.
Flash GApps (Optional).
Flash Magisk (Optional).
Reboot

Downloads :
Grab ur build : Link

XDA:DevDB Information
LineageOS, ROM for the OnePlus Nord

LineageOS 17.1, ROM for the OnePlus Nord

Contributors
@KakatkarAkshay
Device Tree: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_device_oneplus_avicii
Kernel Tree: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_oneplus_sm7250

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.19
Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
Stable
Current Stable Version: 17.1
Stable Release Date: Updated weekly

Created 2020-11-03
Last Updated 2020-11-03

Last edited:

Android-Desire

Sep 17, 2010
Copenhagen
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Nice been waiting for a new los 17.1 crossing my fingers for working banking apps trying it later.

Edit:forgot to ask what about gapps
Edit2: must be cause it is earlig but what gapps do i pick pico? What is recommended?

Last edited:

KakatkarAkshay

Recognized Developer
Feb 16, 2020
OnePlus 8 Pro
OnePlus Nord
Nice been waiting for a new los 17.1 crossing my fingers for working banking apps trying it later.

Edit:forgot to ask what about gapps
Edit2: must be cause it is earlig but what gapps do i pick pico? What is recommended?

I used nikgapps but others should also work fine though I cant be sure about that. And any version is supported. It doesn't have to be specifically pico or micro or anything.

Doc Sniper

Dec 8, 2010
Get this error when trying to install with TWRP:
Code:
I:operation_start: 'Flashing'
Installing zip file '/sdcard/Download/lineage-17.1-20201103-UNOFFICIAL-avicii.zip'
Checking for Digest file...
Unmounting System...
I:AB zip
Flashing A/B zip to inactive slot: B
I:cp -f /system/bin/sh /tmp/sh process ended with RC=0
I:has_legacy_properties: Could not open /tmp/updater: No such file or directory!
I:Legacy property environment not used in updater.
target_build: 257
Package is for product OnePlusNord but expected avicii
The file META-INF/com/android/metadata contains pre-device=OnePlusNord but other ROMs use pre-device=avicii

Edit1: Installed it with adb sideload in LOS recovery.

Another question: Is it necessary to use the script to change the release/debug-keys if I previously used LOS from the other thread?
In the file META-INF/com/android/metadata of this LOS is post-build=OnePlus/OnePlusNord/OnePlusNord:10/QQQ3A.200805.001/257:userdebug/dev-keys but in the same file of the other LOS is post-build=google/coral/coral:10/QQQ3A.200805.001/6578210:user/release-keys

Edit2: Key does not need to be changed.

Last edited:

KakatkarAkshay

Recognized Developer
Feb 16, 2020
OnePlus 8 Pro
OnePlus Nord
Get this error when trying to install with TWRP:
Code:
I:operation_start: 'Flashing'
Installing zip file '/sdcard/Download/lineage-17.1-20201103-UNOFFICIAL-avicii.zip'
Checking for Digest file...
Unmounting System...
I:AB zip
Flashing A/B zip to inactive slot: B
I:cp -f /system/bin/sh /tmp/sh process ended with RC=0
I:has_legacy_properties: Could not open /tmp/updater: No such file or directory!
I:Legacy property environment not used in updater.
target_build: 257
Package is for product OnePlusNord but expected avicii
The file META-INF/com/android/metadata contains pre-device=OnePlusNord but other ROMs use pre-device=avicii

Another question: Is it necessary to use the script to change the release/debug-keys if I previously used LOS from the other thread?
In the file META-INF/com/android/metadata of this LOS is post-build=OnePlus/OnePlusNord/OnePlusNord:10/QQQ3A.200805.001/257:userdebug/dev-keys but in the same file of the other LOS is post-build=google/coral/coral:10/QQQ3A.200805.001/6578210:user/release-keys
Will take a look, for now use lineage recovery.

Doc Sniper

Dec 8, 2010
As with many custom ROMs, the fingerprint sensor works poorly or not at all when nightlight is activated. The lower the intensity, the worse. With the default intensity definitely bad.

Doc Sniper

Dec 8, 2010
Fingerprint is working perfectly fine here even with night light turned on.

I can confirm this problem on my/our 2 different Nord (European Model).
If the intensity slider of the night light is on the far right, it works quite well, but it doesn't work if it is in the middle (default) or left.

I also read a news report a few weeks ago, it was probably in the XDA News Portal (www.xda-developers.com), that many phones with in-display fingerprint sensor have problems with reading the fingerprint when a custom ROM is installed and the night light is on.
I cannot find the article at the moment, but I will search for it.

Nobody else has problems with fingerprint reader and night light ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FNEqGNs6rv5B0hFKzbB7Z_gXjqkY%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%252FCyanogenMod%252FLineageOS.png

Code:
    /*
    * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
    * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
    * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
    * Same statement for XDA.
    */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    Boots
    RIL
    Fingerprint
    Wi-Fi
    Bluetooth
    Camera
    Audio
    Sensors
    Flash
    GPS
    Alert Slider
    NFC

Known issues :
    You tell me.

Instructions :
    Download the latest build.
    Reboot to Recovery.
    Flash the build.
    Reboot to recovery.
    Format Data.
    Flash GApps (Optional).
    Flash Magisk (Optional).
    Reboot

Downloads :
    Grab ur build : Link

LineageOS, ROM for the OnePlus Nord

LineageOS 17.1, ROM for the OnePlus Nord

Contributors
    @KakatkarAkshay
    Device Tree: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_device_oneplus_avicii
    Kernel Tree: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_oneplus_sm7250

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.19
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: 17.1
    Stable Release Date: Updated weekly

Created 2020-11-03
    Last Updated 2020-11-03
    Hi, any plans about Lineage18.1 on Avicii ?
    Builds are now official and will be published on https://download.lineageos.org according to the build schedules. Builds will be updated weekly.
    Sadly that seems to be the case: no changes by the maintainer since Jan 27. It's on auto-build or something, since weekly updates do come along with generic updates applied. I don't know how long is that able go on before the device is dropped from the official roster. Maybe another developer will pick it up, if the current maintainer has lost interest in this ROM.

Again, no complaints - it's volunteer work and i'm grateful for it all anyway.
    I haven't lost interest, I'm busy irl and don't have time to work on Nord right now.
    @KakatkarAkshay I know this question has been asked multiple times, but since I haven't seen the answer, I"m going to ask it one more time - is there hope for any further work on Lineage for the Nord? I can remember you saying you haven't lost interest, but I can fully understand others' personal life and so on, I just want to set my expectations on a proper level.