[ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 [OnePlus Nord/avicii]

Search This thread

KakatkarAkshay

Recognized Developer
Feb 16, 2020
OnePlus 8 Pro
OnePlus Nord
I can confirm this problem on my/our 2 different Nord (European Model).
If the intensity slider of the night light is on the far right, it works quite well, but it doesn't work if it is in the middle (default) or left.

I also read a news report a few weeks ago, it was probably in the XDA News Portal (www.xda-developers.com), that many phones with in-display fingerprint sensor have problems with reading the fingerprint when a custom ROM is installed and the night light is on.
I cannot find the article at the moment, but I will search for it.

Nobody else has problems with fingerprint reader and night light ?

Ok I see what you mean and I'm also having that issue. Will take a look about that. Thanks for reporting.

Japhies

May 5, 2012
My god I have been flashing my phones for years but I can't get this to work :)

I tried using TWRP
Did a full wipe
I put the zip in my phone
Install zip from recovery
I get: Error: installing zip file '/sd.....'
No matter what I do, I thought is what something with the inactive slots but changing didn't help

Oke then I try lineageOS recovery from this thread
So I flashed it
and adb sideloaded this rom
Afetr 46% I skip the warning about verification and downgrading
I then get this error:
errorcode::kdownloadmetadatasignaturemismatch

Anyone any suggestion?

Edit: And then I tried this built

https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=83726377&postcount=78

Booted into twrp, flashed it from there, formatted data, rebooted and all worked fine!

Last edited:

Japhies

May 5, 2012
I actually tried many times but i got that errorcode
@eNVy built did work straight away with twrp though so I'll stick with that for now

Last edited:

Japhies

May 5, 2012
So you adb sideloaded from USB? Didn't try that yet.

On a side note, I am amazed how much smoother LOS works on my device. OOS showed a lot a lagging and jerky scrolling at times. Probably not endemic to these devices, just mine. Still very happy to be back :)

Andrica

Mar 18, 2018
Osijek
Google Pixel 7

On a side note, I am amazed how much smoother LOS works on my device. OOS showed a lot a lagging and jerky scrolling at times. Probably not endemic to these devices, just mine. Still very happy to be back :)

Mine also has little microstutters while scrolling in like google chrome, twitter, reddit, its so annoying. So was that actually fixed for you in LOS?

migueldbr

Nov 30, 2011
Coimbra

Mine also has little microstutters while scrolling in like google chrome, twitter, reddit, its so annoying. So was that actually fixed for you in LOS?

Yes i have a lot of stutters especially scrolling through Chrome webpages like androidpolice. But LOS probably cant fix those because its caused by pages with lots of ads...

Also, when rebooting my phone it suffers a lot less microstutters. Are you sure you are not getting better performance due to recently flashing LOS? Have you been using it for a few days?

Faulkner33

May 16, 2019
OnePlus 8T
I try lineageOS recovery from this thread
So I flashed it
and adb sideloaded this rom
Afetr 46% I skip the warning about verification and downgrading
I then get this error:
errorcode::kdownloadmetadatasignaturemismatch

how do i fix this

Japhies

May 5, 2012
Anything Critical not working well? Is there a switch for 90hz option?

I actually just noticed in the supermarket tap and pay with my bank's app is not working. NFC is working with my headphones so that is pretty weird. The app has been installed correctly and should work. Can live with that for now though.

Can we expect new builds of this rom?

tl883

Dec 22, 2009
Google Pixel 6a
Hi,

Last Friday I received my Nord.
First thing I wanted to do was to install LOS.
I've read the thread for any issues regarding flashing.
So I was pretty much prepared.

I unlocked the phone and tried flashing this ROM.
Some questions came up, signature missing and downgrade notification. I agreed both with yes.

The first time I tried this ROM, gave me an error. Something to do with an older build. So I tried the beta one, which gave me an unexpected device error. Then I tried CR and some other ways to flash a ROM. Got to the point where I got soft bricked.

I flashed, with msmtoolkit, a previous firmware 10.5.2.
And got the same error. Unable to flash any kind of custom ROM.

Does anyone else got some similar issues or did find an another way to flash a rom?
My current oxygenOs build is 10.5.9.

Cheers Tim

flocke000

Apr 26, 2014
Oberhausen
Hi,

Last Friday I received my Nord.
First thing I wanted to do was to install LOS.
I've read the thread for any issues regarding flashing.
So I was pretty much prepared.

I unlocked the phone and tried flashing this ROM.
Some questions came up, signature missing and downgrade notification. I agreed both with yes.

The first time I tried this ROM, gave me an error. Something to do with an older build. So I tried the beta one, which gave me an unexpected device error. Then I tried CR and some other ways to flash a ROM. Got to the point where I got soft bricked.

I flashed, with msmtoolkit, a previous firmware 10.5.2.
And got the same error. Unable to flash any kind of custom ROM.

Does anyone else got some similar issues or did find an another way to flash a rom?
My current oxygenOs build is 10.5.9.

Cheers Tim

Could you try with this recovery: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=10763459528675584684

I extracted it directly from the ROM zip in the first post instead of using the provided one.

tl883

Dec 22, 2009
Google Pixel 6a
so far I have 2 issues.
Mobile data isn't working after reboot. I've to toggle between different network types (GSM/GSM-WCDMA-LTE/NR-LTE-GSM-WCDMA) to get it working.
USB-storage isn't working. ADB is only working when in "no data transmission'. To transmit files I've to ADB push.

Tim

tamils57

Oct 26, 2020
What id the right Flashing procedure?

How to flash this LOS17.1 without errors? I am on stock 10.5.9, and I lost touch with flashing roms. If some one tell me step by step adb commands that would be helpful?
Here is what I was about to do: (After going through all the posts I Changed my mind to confirm before flashing)
1. I need to unlock the bootloader first (I think the procedure is first to enable developer settings, OEM unlocking and then some adb codes)
2. Need to flash the recovery (Twrp / Lineage)
3. Clear data/ wipe data, cache or something (I dont know exactly what to do)
4. Need to flash the rom through recovery
Is this all? Please correct me if I am wrong.
I am facing some issues with official OS so I want to try custom roms.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FNEqGNs6rv5B0hFKzbB7Z_gXjqkY%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%252FCyanogenMod%252FLineageOS.png

Code:
    /*
    * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
    * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
    * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
    * Same statement for XDA.
    */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    Boots
    RIL
    Fingerprint
    Wi-Fi
    Bluetooth
    Camera
    Audio
    Sensors
    Flash
    GPS
    Alert Slider
    NFC

Known issues :
    You tell me.

Instructions :
    Download the latest build.
    Reboot to Recovery.
    Flash the build.
    Reboot to recovery.
    Format Data.
    Flash GApps (Optional).
    Flash Magisk (Optional).
    Reboot

Downloads :
    Grab ur build : Link

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS, ROM for the OnePlus Nord

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 17.1, ROM for the OnePlus Nord

Contributors
    @KakatkarAkshay
    Device Tree: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_device_oneplus_avicii
    Kernel Tree: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_oneplus_sm7250

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.19
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: 17.1
    Stable Release Date: Updated weekly

Created 2020-11-03
    Last Updated 2020-11-03
    Hi, any plans about Lineage18.1 on Avicii ?
    Builds are now official and will be published on https://download.lineageos.org according to the build schedules. Builds will be updated weekly.
    Sadly that seems to be the case: no changes by the maintainer since Jan 27. It's on auto-build or something, since weekly updates do come along with generic updates applied. I don't know how long is that able go on before the device is dropped from the official roster. Maybe another developer will pick it up, if the current maintainer has lost interest in this ROM.

Again, no complaints - it's volunteer work and i'm grateful for it all anyway.
    I haven't lost interest, I'm busy irl and don't have time to work on Nord right now.
    @KakatkarAkshay I know this question has been asked multiple times, but since I haven't seen the answer, I"m going to ask it one more time - is there hope for any further work on Lineage for the Nord? I can remember you saying you haven't lost interest, but I can fully understand others' personal life and so on, I just want to set my expectations on a proper level.