[ROM][DISCONTINUED] LineageOS 17.1 for Xiaomi Poco F1

Search This thread

zespook

Jul 16, 2020
Have to correct myself... In the last 5 days I had instant reboots once a day. Did not check the logs but I guess it has something to do with bt connections getting lost. Anybody else facing these reboots?

My phone reboots almost everyday and randomly at that. I don't really use bluetooth. I am just scrolling through instagram and bam- the screen goes black, the fingerprint sensor still makes the phone vibrate when trying to open it and in a few seconds all that's left is a phone shutdown with LEDs blinking.

Also, I am having mic issues on the phone. It's like you can only hear a faint sound when you use an audio recorder or when you talk on the loudspeaker. The mic input sensitivity is too low. Anyone else having these issues? LMK:good:

NortonRAdix

Feb 16, 2015
Hi,

I tested this rom last week and even if it worked fine I found that the keyboard does not save new words to the dictinonary. I have tested also pixel experience, and it has the same problem.

I have a spanish keyboard and in the last two months I am unable to make it work. I have test/change different settings in the Gboard app but no luck. I have installed swipekeyboard (microsoft) and it has the same problem in the last roms.

Do you know if this is an issue of the roms or if I am doing something wrong?

Any help will be very very welcome!!

Thanks in advance!!

youvedone

Hi,

I tested this rom last week and even if it worked fine I found that the keyboard does not save new words to the dictinonary. I have tested also pixel experience, and it has the same problem.

I have a spanish keyboard and in the last two months I am unable to make it work. I have test/change different settings in the Gboard app but no luck. I have installed swipekeyboard (microsoft) and it has the same problem in the last roms.

Do you know if this is an issue of the roms or if I am doing something wrong?

Any help will be very very welcome!!

Thanks in advance!!
Same Problem with typewise wrio

Gesendet von meinem POCO F1 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: NortonRAdix

ashiskar

Jul 13, 2017
Using this as a daily driver.. amazingly responsive..few issues though

1. The Operator video call doesnt work
2. The keyboard response a bit slow even after all settings disabled
3. CTS profile fails.. not sure why? (may be this needs by passing)
4. Bluetooth is a bit problematic sometimes.. but less frequent
5. No gesture support for screenshot or a system wide screenshot in QS tiles

I request Dev to look into these..

wowi63

The same happened to me. After that I was able to install lineage recovery with the (linux) unlock tool for Xiaomi devices ("xiaomitool v2" I found link on xda). This tool contains extended functionality (install custom recovery, install custom rom ...) and worked for me on Poco F1.

Thank you very much for your advice, but the xiomitool2 has
problems with my phone too - i contacted the developer.

ashiskar

Jul 13, 2017
i am not facing any such issues.. its buttery smooth.. the deal breaker is CTS profile fails.. though its not a problem as the custom ROMs supposed to be Anti Google ... aka Anti certification

Kaorian

Jul 12, 2020
Thank you very much for your advice, but the xiomitool2 has
problems with my phone too - i contacted the developer.
It didn't work straightforward for me too: First I tried it with a new Computer with Ubuntu 20.04 installed - ADB was working, Xiaomitool not. Afterwards changed to an older machine with Ubuntustudio 18.04 installed - this one did the job. I don't know why until now, but maybe Xiaomitool does not like usb3 ports.
Good luck - and please post if you find a solution, without using xiaomitool

sigurd_LU

Jan 23, 2011
Installed the latest build (dirty flashed from June 20 build), but now it says "There's an internal problem with your device" every time I reboot. Anyone else with this problem? Firmware is up to date.

G

GuestK00460

Installed the latest build (dirty flashed from June 20 build), but now it says "There's an internal problem with your device" every time I reboot. Anyone else with this problem? Firmware is up to date.
+1

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

custom kernel support problem shows this message.

i have tried 2 kernels & same message pop up after reboot.
just dirty flash the rom.
everything ok.

woody4165

Nov 30, 2011
Rome
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
+1

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

custom kernel support problem shows this message.

i have tried 2 kernels & same message pop up after reboot.
just dirty flash the rom.
everything ok.
Does this mean that if you flash new release without flashing custom kernel, it works, and if you flash a custom kernel in TWRP just after (dirty) flashing the ROM causes reboot?

Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10 (Q), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

GPL compliance:
    yG18r6g.png

Working:
    • Camera (and flashlight)
    • WiFi
    • Bluetooth
    • Telephony (Calls and Data)
    • IMS (VoLTE and WiFi Calling)
    • Audio (Record and Playback)
    • Video Playback
    • Sensors
    • GPS
    • Encryption (FBE / FDE)

Broken:
    • Nothing (?)

Compatibility:
    Compatible with all Xiaomi Poco F1 variants.​
    Builds are based off the Xiaomi's Android 10 firmware with proprietary blobs from MIUI v11.0.3.0 global stable package.​

Downloads:

Notice:
    • No custom kernels are supported in this thread. Only stock kernel and official builds will be supported. No bug reports if that's not the case.

Installation:
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Format /system, /data and /cache
    • Install LineageOS zip package
    • Install [optional] a Google Apps package of your choice (Open GApps is advisable, but stock and super variants are not recommended!!!)
    Important notes:
    • * Required * firmware version must be based on MIUI Q-based builds.
    • GApps can only be flashed on clean installs.
    • Formatting data (all user data is wiped, including internal storage) is a must if MIUI was previously installed and device was encrypted.

Credits & collaborations:
    All LineageOS team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!​

Device wiki:
    Enjoy everyone. :)
    Will you gonna maintain this rom?

Obviously. Did you ever look at the wiki and the list of maintainers? ;)
    The silence is certainly the best reply for the ignorant people.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk
    Lost magisk again when updating OTA with latest recovery. Now I have to plug my phone into my PC and flash back to TWRP because LOS recovery still doesn't have working decryption.

Why not delist this recovery until it works? Lol ? Very broken.
    Dude, LineageOS recovery is not broken just because you lost Magisk. Also, not having decryption support doesn't mean it's broken. No one forces you to use LineageOS recovery, so you are free to use TWRP recovery. Finally, you are not even forced to use LineageOS at all, but at least show some respect for the people that brings you stuff for free.