[ROM][DISCONTINUED] LineageOS 17.1 for Xiaomi Poco F1

Search This thread

lehnin

Feb 16, 2017
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
I noticed my Tan apps started working again after the January 16th Update, any clue why?

cts profile still fails.
Before they stopped after an Lineage Update. (around april 30th 2020)
I tried all kind of Magisk settings, had no luck

Also sometimes Magisk is not persistent after OTA.

Also if you have issues decrypting the filesystem in twrp after an OTA try updating twrp.

Last edited:

- Chaorrupted X -

May 22, 2016
Malaysia
I noticed my Tan apps started working again after the January 16th Update, any clue why?

cts profile still fails.
Before they stopped after an Lineage Update. (around april 30th 2020)
I tried all kind of Magisk settings, had no luck

Also sometimes Magisk is not persistent after OTA.

Also if you have issues decrypting the filesystem in twrp after an OTA try updating twrp.
I got ctsProfile pass.

Did you tried flashing SafetyNet Fix through Magisk? And install MagiskHide Props Config from Magisk Module, then change your device fingerprint.

cyanogensid

Mar 21, 2013
going into fastboot while updating to the 23rd build from 16th
using the same dfe i used before
the only difference was that i updated my twrp to 3.5.0 from 3.3.0
can anybody tell me what should i do, i have tried downgrading to 3.3.0 ,getting the same loop to fastboot
Edit- also updated my firmware day before yesterday to 12.0.3.0
can it be cuz of that?

its saying reason=set_policy_failed:/data/misc
2nd edit- made a nandroid backup from twrp , cleared wipe everything except internal storage flash all the requirements again, got booted into the rom , got into the welcome screen , then rebooted into recovery and restore only data , now everything is working fine TWRP BACKUP RULES !!!!!

Last edited:

Jack Nuddels

May 4, 2009
Hi,

one short question. Where can I get an actual vendor/firmware? The forum search brings me to the formwareupdater but on that page is nothing for the Poco F1 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
Or isn't it necessary for 17.1?
Thanks for advice :)

Smultie

Apr 13, 2006
Hi, I'm noticing ghost touches since a couple of builds. Could of course also be related to the firmware.
Anyone with a helpful hint?

cjchristopher

Dec 11, 2018
Hi All,

just OTA updated using the in-built updater to 20210206 from 20210123 and have been stuck on the lineage boot animation for ages now.
Have interrupted it and flashed cache/dalvik and repatched the image, but this didn't make a difference.

Help!

EDIT/Update: I managed to fix it by following roughly the process here: https://www.reddit.com/r/LineageOS/comments/l3mqe9 This seems to be a problem with Gapps?
I... did a naughty and did NOT wipe the system partition, so it's a dirty flash of the latest nightly and then Gapps on top again... I note that the OP in this thread says that Gapps can only be flashed on a clean install. I have obviously not done that here, but my system seems stable.
Should I expect any weirdness having done it this way?

Last edited:

cyanogensid

Mar 21, 2013
Can anybody tell me how can I fix the google backup error
It's saying transport error everytime
:/ $ su
:/ # bmgr list transports
com.android.localtransport/.LocalTransport
com.stevesoltys.seedvault.transport.ConfigurableBackupTransport com.google.android.gms/.backup.migrate.service.D2dTransport
* com.google.android.gms/.backup.BackupTransportService
:/ # bmgr backupnow --all
Running incremental backup for all packages.
Package @pm@ with result: Transport error
Backup finished with result: Transport error
:/ # bmgr backupnow -all
Running incremental backup for 1 requested packages.
Package -all with result: Package not found
Backup finished with result: Success
:/ #

puscasumarin

Jan 6, 2015
Reactions: duttyend

cyanogensid

Mar 21, 2013

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10 (Q), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

GPL compliance:
    yG18r6g.png

Working:
    • Camera (and flashlight)
    • WiFi
    • Bluetooth
    • Telephony (Calls and Data)
    • IMS (VoLTE and WiFi Calling)
    • Audio (Record and Playback)
    • Video Playback
    • Sensors
    • GPS
    • Encryption (FBE / FDE)

Broken:
    • Nothing (?)

Compatibility:
    Compatible with all Xiaomi Poco F1 variants.​
    Builds are based off the Xiaomi's Android 10 firmware with proprietary blobs from MIUI v11.0.3.0 global stable package.​

Downloads:

Notice:
    • No custom kernels are supported in this thread. Only stock kernel and official builds will be supported. No bug reports if that's not the case.

Installation:
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Format /system, /data and /cache
    • Install LineageOS zip package
    • Install [optional] a Google Apps package of your choice (Open GApps is advisable, but stock and super variants are not recommended!!!)
    Important notes:
    • * Required * firmware version must be based on MIUI Q-based builds.
    • GApps can only be flashed on clean installs.
    • Formatting data (all user data is wiped, including internal storage) is a must if MIUI was previously installed and device was encrypted.

Credits & collaborations:
    All LineageOS team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!​

Device wiki:
    Enjoy everyone. :)
    Will you gonna maintain this rom?

Obviously. Did you ever look at the wiki and the list of maintainers? ;)
    The silence is certainly the best reply for the ignorant people.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk
    Lost magisk again when updating OTA with latest recovery. Now I have to plug my phone into my PC and flash back to TWRP because LOS recovery still doesn't have working decryption.

Why not delist this recovery until it works? Lol ? Very broken.
    Dude, LineageOS recovery is not broken just because you lost Magisk. Also, not having decryption support doesn't mean it's broken. No one forces you to use LineageOS recovery, so you are free to use TWRP recovery. Finally, you are not even forced to use LineageOS at all, but at least show some respect for the people that brings you stuff for free.