[ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 weeklies [lux]

Search This thread

janator

Apr 13, 2009
Another issue I faced is that flashlight isn't working (on lockscreen or any other screen swipe down from the top, then tap "Flashlight"). Device is a dual SIM lux. Adb logcat says:
Code:
07-13 14:18:26.887  3714  4136 E LightsService: Light requested not available on this device. 2
Thanks again for this great image!

janator

Apr 13, 2009
This line is not related to this issue, would you mind to share log?

of course:
Code:
07-14 08:37:42.235  3714  4136 E LightsService: Light requested not available on this device. 2
07-14 08:37:42.277  4198  4198 D StatusBar: disable<e i a s b h r c s > disable2<q i n >
07-14 08:37:42.288  4198  4198 D StatusBar: disable<e i a s b h r c s > disable2<q i n >
07-14 08:37:42.816  2820  2820 I netd    : firewallSetUidRule(2, 10187, 1) <9.32ms>
07-14 08:37:42.819  3714  4153 D ConnectivityService: Blocked status changed to false for 10187(302) on netId 102
07-14 08:37:42.820  3714  4153 D ConnectivityService: Blocked status changed to false for 10187(303) on netId 102
07-14 08:37:48.135  3714  3714 V SettingsProvider: Notifying for 0: content://settings/system/screen_brightness
That's all unfortunately

KUSANAGUI

Jul 10, 2019
Lima
lineage-17.1-20200719-nightly-lux-signed

log : https://www.mediafire.com/file/6740agvcd72wvyf/lineage-17.1-20200719-nightly-lux-signed.txt/file

hi thanks for the new build. @thopiekar @jeferson1979 @althafvly

1.Even the focus error does not disappear, I have tried the cameras of:
Motorola, opencamera, footej camera 2, and the lineage stock camera

2. There is a problem with the rendering, rectangles appear that go away, and this happens in the notification bar, when I see the wifi option.

3. Before with the cpu / gpu meter app, I could see the use of the gpu,Also before I could see the frequency of the GPU and now it is no longer possible: https://www.mediafire.com/view/ksn7...3321_CPU_GPU_Meter_&_Notification[1].png/file

4.Thank you for everything

Last edited:

jeferson1979

Recognized Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Taió
sourceforge.net
Moto X
Moto X 2014
lineage-17.1-20200719-nightly-lux-signed

log : https://www.mediafire.com/file/6740agvcd72wvyf/lineage-17.1-20200719-nightly-lux-signed.txt/file

hi thanks for the new build. @[email protected]@althafvly

1.Even the focus error does not disappear, I have tried the cameras of:
Motorola, opencamera, footej camera 2, and the lineage stock camera

2. There is a problem with the rendering, rectangles appear that go away, and this happens in the notification bar, when I see the wifi option.

3. Before with the cpu / gpu meter app, I could see the use of the gpu,Also before I could see the frequency of the GPU and now it is no longer possible: https://www.mediafire.com/view/ksn7...3321_CPU_GPU_Meter_&_Notification[1].png/file

4.Thank you for everything
I'm aware of both issues, and I'm troubleshooting this. Thanks for the heads up

R!ffRaff

Oct 21, 2019
I have a problem with the contact pictures. some of them are inventoried in dark mode. it doesn't matter which file extension these files have. not all pictures are affected either. when changing in light mode, these are displayed normally again.

the pictures are therefore hardly recognizable, also looks like X-rays.

still nice that it goes on - have long written off the device - please continue.

jeferson1979

Recognized Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Taió
sourceforge.net
Moto X
Moto X 2014
I have a problem with the contact pictures. some of them are inventoried in dark mode. it doesn't matter which file extension these files have. not all pictures are affected either. when changing in light mode, these are displayed normally again.

the pictures are therefore hardly recognizable, also looks like X-rays.

still nice that it goes on - have long written off the device - please continue.
On phone app?

Reactions: jaibar

R!ffRaff

Oct 21, 2019
On phone app?

contact app but not for all contacts.
i tried different formats and conversions certain pictures show the problem.

phone app can't use groups :( .
maybe that should be changed once. with the phone app, all contacts are always displayed. it would be nice if you could set it like the contact app. otherwise, the overview is lost for many contacts.

Last edited:

jeferson1979

Recognized Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Taió
sourceforge.net
Moto X
Moto X 2014
contact app but not for all contacts.
i tried different formats and conversions certain pictures show the problem.

phone app can't use groups :( .
maybe that should be changed once. with the phone app, all contacts are always displayed. it would be nice if you could set it like the contact app. otherwise, the overview is lost for many contacts.
Would be nice if you could sent me via DM for your privacy, a screen of current behavior, it's a system app, so I need to report at source level

Reactions: R!ffRaff and jaibar

x2k13

Nov 2, 2015
I'm aware of both issues, and I'm troubleshooting this. Thanks for the heads up
Good to know. Especially the rendering issue is annoying, I have no idea what can cause this but I've noticed it happens a lot when scrolling up/down in playlists (e.g. Poweramp) or lists in general (e.g Enpass' password list). Keep up the good work, it's really appreciated. Maybe in a few releases, scrolling without grey polygons fluttering across the screen will be possible again.

Cheers!

nightBulb

Sep 27, 2015
Call Recording not working

Greetings @thopiekar @jeferson1979 @althafvly,

Call recording functionality does not seem to be working :( .

The attached logs: initiate call -> answered -> start recording -> recording failed -> call end.

I am on a clean install(since 2020-07-26 build) updated to latest build 17.1.20200726-Nightly-lux.
(Older builds were also not recording call)

My device : Moto X Play (Dual Sim) (India)
Using a single sim on slot 1.

Note about logs: copied from Android Studio logcat. Log end by taking out USB cable from port.
( There were some folded log lines (which I am guessing, are irrelevent to this) (I'll try to get completely unfiltered log later) )

p.s. Thanks and Kudos to all ROM developers :cool: for their ROM maintenance efforts :good::good:

---- Edit 1 -------------------------------------
( attachment call-log-adb-2020-07-29--02.txt (251.5 KB) )

Call recording worked on the same build
call log : tap contact (dial) -> pickup other end -> record call -> end call

so recording is unreliable instead of completely not working.

---- Edit 2 -------------------------------------
( attachment: call-log-adb-2020-07-29--03.txt (350.8 KB) )

Call recording worked initially in the same call but did not work again.

Log:
1 > Call (Tap Dial in Contacts) (Moto X Play)
-> (pickup on other end )
-> tap call record
-> (call recording starts )
-> tap to stop call record
-> (call recording stops)

-> tap to start call recording
-> (call recording failed)
(repeat above 2 steps 2-3 times)

-> tap to end call
-> (call end)
-> disconnect USB

--- Edit 3 -------------------------------------
attachment call-log-adb-2020-07-29--04-only-record-fail.txt (30.0 KB)

Small log:
tap on call recording -> call recording failed

Attachments

• call-log-adb-2020-07-29.txt
    223.4 KB · Views: 2
  • call-log-adb-2020-07-29--02.txt
    251.5 KB · Views: 2
  • call-log-adb-2020-07-29--03.txt
    350.8 KB · Views: 0
  • call-log-adb-2020-07-29--04-only-record-fail.txt
    30 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

x2k13

Nov 2, 2015
Hey guys, shouldn't there be a new build by now?
Just wondering, because lux isn't listed in the latest buildkite list.
2020-07-26 was the last build, so 2020-07-26 + 7d = 2020-08-02.

Maybe I'm just blind

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @althafvly
    LOS18.1 2020-12-25 LUX LINK: https://sourceforge.net/projects/al...age-18.1-20201225-UNOFFICIAL-lux.zip/download
    GAPPS NANO : https://sourceforge.net/projects/al...rm-11.0-nano-20210101-UNOFFICIAL.zip/download
    LOG: https://www.mediafire.com/file/xoajj0yfracqblf/LINEAGE18.1-2020.12.25.txt/file

Thanks again.

MISTAKES:
    -When I INSTALLED TWRP 3.5.0 ON MY PC IT APPEARS THAT I HAVE 2 INTERNAL MEMORY DRIVES AND SOMETIMES I CANNOT VIEW IT, EVEN THOUGH TWRP 3.4.0
    IT WORKS WELL.
    -I HAVE INSTALLED YOUR PACKAGE
    OF THE OPENGAPPS NANO 2021-01-01

I CANNOT ACCESS THE SETTINGS APP.
    2.THE NFC DOESN'T WORK AND MAKES THE CPU HOTTER.
    3.THE LTE NETWORK DOES NOT ACTIVATE UNLESS I MAKE A CALL OR I EXECUTE A USSD CODE.
    4. THE MOBILE DATA IS SOMETIMES DEACTIVATED AND I HAVE TO RE-ACTIVATE THEM BY A CALL OR BY ME EXECUTING A USSD CODE.
    5. I CANNOT ACCESS THE BLUETOOH SETTINGS BY PRESSING THE SHORTCUT.
    6.I PRESSED the start button to activate THE GOOGLE ASSISTANT BUT IT DIDN'T WORK, I HAVE INSTALLED YOUR PACKAGE
    OF THE OPENGAPPS NANO 2021-01-01.

Apps that I used to test the cameras: 1.Focus error is still present (occurs in dark situations)

-org.lineage.snap
    -Motocamera
    -Footej Camera 2

*** org.lineage.snap
    Face detection does not work

*** Motocamera: CANNOT BE RUN.

*** Footej CAMERA
    -when taking a photo in panorama mode, the app shows the following: error when processing the image
    -If I take a photo in hdr mode, the app stops.

@methuselah @jeferson1979 @R!ffRaff @spart_tan @jimi5
    @x2k13 @gourabdroid @stormrider57 @Psychoferno
    @Andrew_Low @Nojevah @jaibar @RyuDragon @cooldude5500 @aleck @Kula_Diamond @teteu86
    @Androvishal @ernimar @TVITZ

Please everyone who loves this moto x play, support by testing this android 11 rom and sending the records so that @althafvly continues to support this team, which resists the passage of time, it seems that it is extraterrestrial technology from area 51.

It would be nice to have official Android 11 from LineageOS on the moto x play, as even the moto x play can run android 11 fluently.

BESIDES THERE ARE NO LONGER SMARTPHONES THAT HAVE ONLY 5.5 INCHES OF SCREEN, THE CURRENT SMARTPHONES ARE 6.6 INCHES AND MORE, AND THEY MAKE MY HAND PAIN.
    IF THEY HAVE EXPIRED BATTERY (THE MXP IS OFF AT 21% OR 50%), YOU CAN BUY ONE ON THE INTERNET, I BUY ONE IN MY COUNTRY, PERU AND THE MXP IS LIKE NEW.

I HAVE A REDMI NOTE 9S BUT I DON'T USE IT SINCE IT MAKES MY HAND AND WRIST PAIN, IT IS VERY BIG.

THANKS ALTHAFVLY!!!!
    Oh friend... I wish I could continue to collaborate. But my Lux died a couple of months ago. :C
    And I currently have is a Galaxy A20.
    I really would like to continue helping with the development of the Lux, it is a very good phone and we have managed to give it a lot of life. But for now it's out of hand to be able to have a Moto X Play again... Sorry :'c
    explain to me what happened to him please. Don't tell me that he died from covid 19 :D XD
    I could even say yes xD.
    The phone shortly after installing the first January 2021 security patch via TWRP ended up in a hard brick. I can't get an explanation because everything was fine, suddenly at some point it turned off on its own and didn't want to turn on anymore.
    Besides that the whole screen was also broken, so... he's dead in the war :C

Press F to pay respect
    I have had trouble installing the ota since the first week of January. Up until then the ota's had been installing without issues. I've tried installing manually many different ways including with the latest twrp, with the los recovery, wiped phone several times, with and without magisk. Nothing seems to be working. It installs the zip files but I get stuck in a boot loop. Has anyone else had any problems with this? I'm running out of ideas.
    install the last stock firmware (7.1.1) and flash recovery, lineage, magisk or gapps again!
    please make a full wipe (format data (button), factory reset and all partitions)
    install the last stock firmware (7.1.1) and flash recovery, lineage, magisk or gapps again!
    please make a full wipe (format data (button), factory reset and all partitions)
    yes, this solved the problem, just reflash stock firmware, and all the rest .
    Hello, on my Moto X play lineage-17.1-20201108-nightly-lux-signed is the last version I'm able to boot. All newer versions reboot to twrp recovery after some minutes. Any ideas? Thanks a lot for your support.
    install last stock rom 7.1.1 before install lineage
    http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10 (Q), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

GPL compliance:

Working:
    • Camera (and flashlight)
    • WiFi
    • Battery LED
    • Bluetooth
    • Telephony (Calls and Data)
    • Audio (Record and Playback)
    • Video Playback
    • Sensors
    • GPS
    • VoLTE
    • HW crypto

Broken:
    • Nothing (?)

Compatibility:
    Compatible with all Moto X Play variants. (XT1562,XT1563)

Downloads:

Notice:
    • No custom kernels are supported in this thread. Only stock kernel and official builds will be supported. No bug reports if that's not the case.

Installation:
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Format /system, /data and /cache
    • Install LineageOS zip package
    • Install [optional] a Google Apps package of your choice (Open GApps is advisable, but stock and super variants are not recommended!!!)[/STRIKE]

Important notes:
    • * Required * firmware version must be based on Nougat
    • GApps can only be flashed on clean installs.
    • Formatting data (all user data is wiped, including internal storage) is a must if Stockrom was previously installed and device was encrypted.

Credits & collaborations:
    All LineageOS team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!​

Device wiki:

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 weeklies [lux], ROM for the Moto X Play

Contributors
    althafvly, jeferson1979, thopiekar, Chil360, squid2
    Source Code: https://github.com/MOTO-M8916

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    Based On: Lineage

Version Information

Created 2020-04-10
    Last Updated 2020-06-12
    Changelog available in lineage org site
    New Build

-Updated Sources
    -Fixed Camera issues
    -Fixed Encryption/Decryption
    -Minor other fixes

Using Official twrp is recommended

https://sourceforge.net/projects/althafvly/files/los17/20200527/
    New Build

-Update sources
    -April Security patch
    -Remove Nfc for now (fixes battery drain)
    -Some Camera fixes (Moto camera as default )
    -Minor other fixes

Download link in OP
    @althafvly thank u for the latest build but the problem is for me too:

Download
    lineage-17.1-20200504-UNOFFICIAL-lux.zip

for the Motorola Moto X Play, by althafvly

OOPS!

no mirrors found.

...please upload at mediafire.com

Afh having issues i guess..

https://sourceforge.net/projects/althafvly/files/los17
Our Apps