[ROM][EOL][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 weeklies [lux]

Search This thread

lapikaki

May 15, 2019
notification light and battery not working for me, i tested in settings>apps and notification>notification.
also bluetooth icon does not appear in status bar, is already on in status bar>system icons.

sorry but i don't know how to make a log.

Reactions: R!ffRaff

KUSANAGUI

Jul 10, 2019
Lima
hi thanks for the new construction. @thopiekar @jeferson1979 @althafvly
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ludjsgcgk7lgh7n/lineage-17.1-20200726.txt/file
Here is the log
V2020-07-26

1. I have noticed a serious error, when trying to enter any of my apps, from one moment to the next I have not been able, since only the information of the app appears, I cannot run the app.
For example youtube and ES file explorer.

2.With the lineage recorder, I tried to record the screen, but without audio, I did it and I realized that while I was recording, in the notification bar> duration, this:% s appeared, and the video was not saved
But when I activated the microphone, then the video was saved normally.

3.I have noticed a strange error, when I have recorded the screen with the lineage recording app, sometimes the screen has turned off because the maximum power-on time is 1 minute, but then I have seen the following:

-In a 4-minute screenplay, after playing the video, if I try to select a specific part, the video advances or rewinds by itself.
EXAMPLE: If I select minute 2, it goes back to minute 1, and if I select minute 3:30, it advances to minute 3:50.

4. Several times the phone has restarted by itself, that happened like 3 times, and the cell phone was not hot.

5.The lineage os calculator app disappeared out of nowhere

Last edited:

GOliver18

Aug 19, 2020
Mobile Data LTE H+

Hello! When I turn on my device, or put it in airplane mode, or even when I hung up and turned on the mobile data again, 4G, LTE, H +, only appears if I make a call. Does anyone know what can it be? :confused: :confused:

althafvly

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
May 28, 2014
Malappuram
Moto G 2015
Google Pixel XL
Its not stable. It works in some rare cases...like in high class sdcard. Also there was issues with restart . Its not good to keep it, if its broken for other (including me)
And what will happen to an encrypted system on adoptable storage if it gets disabled?

I'm using a Sandisk Extreme sdcard, maybe you really need a better one than a generic class 10.

Furthermore an option should stay an option, if you use it or not, that's up to you. To remove it is a bad move IMHO (as Samsung did to adoptable storage and they got a ****load of forum posts refferring to this). Just because something isn't stable for you and maybe a few others it shouldn't get pulled from the system. Usually people who are using working features (the majority) won't report it, only if they don't work.

What about a poll to ask users if they want it to stay or not and then decide what to do instead of secretly sneaking in this change?

Last edited:

jeferson1979

Recognized Developer
And what will happen to an encrypted system on adoptable storage if it gets disabled?

I'm using a Sandisk Extreme sdcard, maybe you really need a better one than a generic class 10.

Furthermore an option should stay an option, if you use it or not, that's up to you. To remove it is a bad move IMHO (as Samsung did to adoptable storage and they got a ****load of forum posts refferring to this). Just because something isn't stable for you and maybe a few others it shouldn't get pulled from the system. Usually people who are using working features (the majority) won't report it, only if they don't work.

What about a poll to ask users if they want it to stay or not and then decide what to do instead of secretly sneaking in this change?
This pool happened for atleast 1 month under a issue posted in gitlab. It's kind a "for the moment" decision.

This pool happened for atleast 1 month under a issue posted in gitlab. It's kind a "for the moment" decision.
Which doesn't answer anything I asked at all. Not everyone is watching issues at GitHub or GitLab, too.

There's one simple rule: If changing things breaks other things, it's not a good idea to change things in the first place.

Last edited:

KUSANAGUI

Jul 10, 2019
Lima
@althafvly @thopiekar @jeferson1979
DO YOU KNOW IF THERE IS ANY WAY TO MAKE THE EAR SPEAKER (CALLS), MAY HAVE MORE VOLUME?
I sometimes hear calls at a very low volume, even though the speaker is clean.

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

[/COLOR @althafvly @thopiekar @jeferson1979
DO YOU KNOW IF THERE IS ANY WAY TO MAKE THE EAR SPEAKER (CALLS), MAY HAVE MORE VOLUME?
I sometimes hear calls at a very low volume, even though the speaker is clean.

KUSANAGUI

Jul 10, 2019
Lima
2020-08-16

LOG: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1oma5k8x31uefof/LOGCAT-Lineage17.1-LUX-2020.08.16.txt/file

Thanks again: @althafvly @jeferson1979 @thopiekar
Apps that I used to test the cameras:

-org.lineage.snap
-Motocamera
-Footej Camera 2
-Open Camera

1.Focus error still present (occurs in dark situations)

Motocamera:
-I have recorded a video with the front camera in a place with low light, and when i took
2 photos while recording, these came out almost 100% with a green color.

Footej
-Panorama mode fails And hdr mode too.

-The following error is still present, after using some apps a few times, I can no longer access them,
only the information of the apps is shown.

Last edited:

ernimar

Sep 2, 2020
Hello, first of all I wanted to say that this rom is excellent, it gave new life to my terminal. The translation is done by google. Checking the camera I discovered that when taking videos if we put the focus type in the configuration we change it to automatic the focus problem disappears. This is obviously only a palliative until the developers fix this problem. I hope it works. Regards

jeferson1979

Recognized Developer
2020-08-16

LOG: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1oma5k8x31uefof/LOGCAT-Lineage17.1-LUX-2020.08.16.txt/file

Thanks again: @althafvly@jeferson1979@thopiekar
Apps that I used to test the cameras:

-org.lineage.snap
-Motocamera
-Footej Camera 2
-Open Camera

1.Focus error still present (occurs in dark situations)

Motocamera:
-I have recorded a video with the front camera in a place with low light, and how much I took
2 photos while recording, these came out almost 100% with a green color.

Footej
-Panorama mode fails And hdr mode too.

-The following error is still present, after using some apps a few times, I can no longer access them,
only the information of the apps is shown.
I think I must do an hard approach on that, kernel level. I confirmed the green issue at moto camera. It happened when the video for the frontal camera is on HD.

KUSANAGUI

Jul 10, 2019
Lima

jeferson1979

Recognized Developer
Thanks again: @althafvly@jeferson1979@thopiekar
log : http://www.mediafire.com/file/dv5yf3dytryjjyf/LUX+LOSQ-20200906/file

Same errors (but I'm sure they will go away: D).
About the app problem, when I uninstall an app and fly it to install, then it works fine.

Is it normal for the sd card to suddenly disappear as if it was removed?
Is it normal that i had to insert 4 times the sd memory to be recognized?
SD memory works fine on other computer.

Is my X play crashing?
It's adoptable formated? If so, it was killed on past changes

It's adoptable formated? If so, it was killed on past changes
I had similar problems after the last update after flashing, the system wouldn't boot any longer.

I fixed this for me by enabling adoptable storage again in fstab.qcom, replacing the files in / and /system/vendor/etc/

On next reboot system was back on in a minute, including adoptable, encrypted storage.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10 (Q), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

GPL compliance:

Working:
    • Camera (and flashlight)
    • WiFi
    • Battery LED
    • Bluetooth
    • Telephony (Calls and Data)
    • Audio (Record and Playback)
    • Video Playback
    • Sensors
    • GPS
    • VoLTE
    • HW crypto

Broken:
    • Nothing (?)

Compatibility:
    Compatible with all Moto X Play variants. (XT1562,XT1563)

Downloads:

Notice:
    • No custom kernels are supported in this thread. Only stock kernel and official builds will be supported. No bug reports if that's not the case.

Installation:
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Format /system, /data and /cache
    • Install LineageOS zip package
    • Install [optional] a Google Apps package of your choice (Open GApps is advisable, but stock and super variants are not recommended!!!)[/STRIKE]

Important notes:
    • * Required * firmware version must be based on Nougat
    • GApps can only be flashed on clean installs.
    • Formatting data (all user data is wiped, including internal storage) is a must if Stockrom was previously installed and device was encrypted.

Credits & collaborations:
    All LineageOS team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!​

Device wiki:

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 weeklies [lux], ROM for the Moto X Play

Contributors
    althafvly, jeferson1979, thopiekar, Chil360, squid2
    Source Code: https://github.com/MOTO-M8916

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    Based On: Lineage

Version Information

Created 2020-04-10
    Last Updated 2020-06-12
    Changelog available in lineage org site
    New Build

-Updated Sources
    -Fixed Camera issues
    -Fixed Encryption/Decryption
    -Minor other fixes

Using Official twrp is recommended

https://sourceforge.net/projects/althafvly/files/los17/20200527/
    New Build

-Update sources
    -April Security patch
    -Remove Nfc for now (fixes battery drain)
    -Some Camera fixes (Moto camera as default )
    -Minor other fixes

Download link in OP