[ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 weeklies for Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S

Search This thread

-=Serzh=-

Apr 5, 2021
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
I did a test. In the off state, the charging is QC 3.0, but the screen lights up constantly.

xda025.jpg

Reactions: immerzu2

immerzu2

Dec 11, 2020
here also this strange behavior of the cell phone. The display remains illuminated. Also, the battery logo (charge indicator) does not show after startup.

Last edited:

w520

Mar 31, 2018
Finland
Maybe it has something to do with SecureElementApplication constantly crashing in background.

Did you check this, @bgcngm ?
Not knowledged on this but I think you very well might be onto something, if I enable "Show background ANR" from developer settings, I constantly get "SecureElementApplication is not responding", something weird with that is definitely going on. Quick googling tells that apparently Secure Element is somehow used for payments?

Has everyone done a upgrade from 17.1 to 18.1 with GPay issues, or has someone tried clean flash and still have it not working, just to rule out a possibility of a issue caused by upgrade

I'd like to take logs while attempting to pay at a terminal, but it seems that it isnt possible to see full logcat without root on the phone itself, and as for me I'm not really able to have my phone plugged in a machine and to be at a payment terminal, I only have access to the ones at stores while paying:ROFLMAO:

NewDayRising

May 12, 2016
My upgrade was a clean install because I borked something in the dirty flash so I had to format/wipe. The GPay terminal where I use it beeps and rejects it, but no haptic feedback from the phone as per usual, and GPay doesn't even come up.

NewDayRising

May 12, 2016
Reactions: immerzu2

bgcngm

Recognized Developer
  • Apr 2, 2007
    Lisbon
    bm-smartphone-reviews.blogspot.com
    This patch is coming up in the next build, related to SecureElement, maybe we then have better luck with NFC payments and hopefully get rid of SecureElementApplication crash issues? :)
    Secure Element will no longer crash in the background, but I am not sure if that's related with Google Pay. For Google Pay to work (and I got a confirmation it works on Mi 8) you need Magisk.

Reactions: w520

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone