[ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 weeklies for Xiaomi Poco F1

Search This thread

fairyrobot

Jan 8, 2013
Still trying to get a handle on this upgrade.
The original build of 18.1 seemed to have people successfully dirty upgrading from 17.1 to 18.1.
My reading of this thread is this no longer seems to be working on the latest build for people?
I was on 17.1 with magisk. yesterday I followed the instructions in the wiki (sideload lineage 18.1 and mindthegapps), and have a fully working upgraded phone. done with the april 17th build.

Reactions: ilya_m

murilocd2017

Oct 9, 2017
After the last update it has improved a lot! Thanks!

All that remains is the voice match to work again. It appears as disabled and says that it is not available in my language (en-us), but I know it is available because I already used it in 17.1.

Reactions: Smultie

Smultie

Apr 13, 2006

All that remains is the voice match to work again. It appears as disabled and says that it is not available in my language (en-us), but I know it is available because I already used it in 17.1.
Yes, and the auto-brightness in lowlight conditions

gwolfu

• Mar 28, 2013
    where GPS points to
    www.paypal.com

@bgcngm
    a "fix" for it

kurtn

Jan 28, 2017
    Small town in Bavaria
    If you want to stick with Lineage Recovery and install Magisk you need to use adb sideload. However, if you want to go back to TWRP you can disable recovery update in Lineage Updater. Once you do that, reboot to bootloader and flash TWRP recovery image again.
    People report, they can no longer disable recovery update. Is that a bug?

kurtn

Jan 28, 2017
    Small town in Bavaria
    People reported that here? Do you confirm? I didn't try myself as I use Lineage recovery.
    People report in telegram lineageOS group for various devices, including hour's. I can't confirm, because I haven't got one of the affected devices.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210419-185300_Telegram_FOSS.png
      Screenshot_20210419-185300_Telegram_FOSS.png
      175.2 KB · Views: 77
    Reactions: duttyend

simpz

Dec 30, 2014
    I was on 17.1 with magisk. yesterday I followed the instructions in the wiki (sideload lineage 18.1 and mindthegapps), and have a fully working upgraded phone. done with the april 17th build.
    Thanks for that. I went for it.
    I did the sequence outlined in this forum earlier. TWRP upgrade, FW, Lineage 18.1 (17th April Build), wiped Dalvik/Cache.

Upgrade went absolutely fine!

Device encryption carried over fine and worked, exFAT SD card is working fine too.

Reactions: duttyend

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone