St. Pölten
    Xiaomi Poco F1
    Reactions: Sydtek and duttyend

bgcngm

Recognized Developer
  • Apr 2, 2007
    Lisbon
    bm-smartphone-reviews.blogspot.com
    I suggest adding info about magisk in the installation instructions to make people STOP asking about SafetyNet 10 times a day.
    No, I won't do that because Magisk is unsupported. I prefer to see people asking questions here in the thread than complaining about something not working after following instructions. Besides, people using custom ROMs are surely aware of Magisk by now.

Rocky2000

Apr 19, 2015
    I tried installing the latest 18.1 build with stock Nikgapps, but it always boots back into recovery. Also tried with different Nikgapps version. Flashed firmware - ROM - Gapps.

Last edited:

GeForce66

• May 28, 2011
    St. Pölten
    Xiaomi Poco F1
    I tried installing the latest 18.1 build with stock Nikgapps, but it always boots back into recovery. Also tried with different Nikgapps version. Flashed firmware - ROM - Gapps.
    Please try again with Mindthegapps, those are the officially supported ones.

No worries, only the Play Store and Services will be installed, so it is really minimalistic.
    All other Google apps can be obtained as normal through the Play Store.

Reactions: Rocky2000

Rocky2000

Apr 19, 2015
    Please try again with Mindthegapps, those are the officially supported ones.

No worries, only the Play Store and Services will be installed, so it is really minimalistic.
    All other Google apps can be obtained as normal through the Play Store.
    Thanks for the info man!!!!!
    Is it possible to get pixel launcher?

esolks

Nov 16, 2008
    casablanca
    latest los with nikgapp (core only version) no problems at all, can you provide me the link to gapps that you downloaded to see if you are using the exact package?

esolks

Nov 16, 2008
    casablanca
    I suggest adding info about magisk in the installation instructions to make people STOP asking about SafetyNet 10 times a day.
    solved with magisk canary, and safetynet fix add-on XD.
    We are here to help, search, and found solutions... not to discontinue our discussions with false solutions.

Rocky2000

Apr 19, 2015

esolks

Nov 16, 2008
    casablanca
    Reactions: Rocky2000

pbgapski

Jun 30, 2014
    Yesterday I had a small issue, which I describe here in case others see it as well: I received a call from a SIP account registered in the default telephone app. The ring tone was playing, but the phone app never showed the interface to answer the call, nor there was anything on the notification panel. I could not answer the call, and it later showed as not answered in the phone app. This happened only once, among maybe a dozen other calls this week that behaved as expected.

first_damned

Feb 24, 2009
    Birmingham
    Xiaomi Poco F1
    Yesterday I had a small issue, which I describe here in case others see it as well: I received a call from a SIP account registered in the default telephone app. The ring tone was playing, but the phone app never showed the interface to answer the call, nor there was anything on the notification panel. I could not answer the call, and it later showed as not answered in the phone app. This happened only once, among maybe a dozen other calls this week that behaved as expected.
    Clear phone dialer app cache and data, the set it as default phone app

Reactions: duttyend

arbajmessiali

Aug 23, 2018
    Tried to flash the latest build using twrp.
    Didn't go through. Kept rebooting to recovery.
    Tried using LOS recovery, asks me to wipe entire data including internal storage.
    Help please

Top Liked Posts

Hi all,
      Just to let you know, the latest release (June 12th) is working great so far!
      Hi all,
      Just to let you know, the latest release (June 12th) is working great so far!
      Same here 😊
      Still no solution found for the 'Auto Brightness in low light' issue?
      No, not yet.
      Try to logout from Google account, clear cache data and login.
      Thanks for pointing this out. Now it makes sense.

This time, I installed magisk, enable hide, install props config, downloaded termux via browser (f-droid), installed pixel 5 android 11 fingerprints and only then signed into play store play store. Now my device is recognized as Pixel by Google Photos. Thanks!!

You should add this info to help Lineage OS users like me (non-devs) on your "Ultimate collection and guides" post.

@esolks Pixel 5 Android 11 props works well in passing safetynet. No need of Universal Safetynet fix.
      FYI - good news: I've just flashed lineage-18.1-20210515-nightly-beryllium-signed.zip along with MindTheGapps-11.0.0-arm64-20210412_124247.zip. Everything looks good here - in particular the WiFi 5 GHz bug is gone. Thanks for the bugfix bgcngm! 👍👍👍
      Hey earthlings!!
      I was unable to pass safetynet. Here's what I did:

Using latest official TWRP
      Flashed LOS 20120508 build
      Flashed NikGapps Basic
      Flashed NikGapps Velvet
      Mount Vendor and Flash DFE
      Reboot

Boot to TWRP
      Flashed Magisk 23
      Reboot

Even after hiding magisk, SafetyNet is not passing. And playstore play protection: Device is not Verified. I must be doing something dumb here, please point me to that.

Latest 15-05-21 update + nikgapp core only + twrp latest + magisk latest v 23 + magisk hide props config ( change fingerprint to xiaomi mi A3 android 11 global ) + universal safetynet fix.
      do a backup before,
      good luck.
      Screenshot_20210515-152527_Trebuchet.png
      Screenshot_20210515-152538_Trebuchet.png
      Screenshot_20210515-152651_Trebuchet.png
      Of the 2 F1's that i have, i placed one on airplane mode and kept it unattended for some 2.5 hours.

Just before typing this reply, i tried to unlock it using FP, and it instantly unlocked.

I'll try again, now leaving the device untouched overnight (~8 hrs) on airplane mode. Will report tomorrow.
      The device is on latest nightly.
      2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11 (R), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

GPL compliance:
      yG18r6g.png

Working:
      • Camera (and flashlight)
      • WiFi
      • Bluetooth
      • Telephony (Calls and Data)
      • IMS (RCS, VoLTE and WiFi Calling)
      • Audio (Record and Playback)
      • Video Playback
      • Sensors
      • GPS
      • Encryption (FBE)
      • WiFi Display

Broken:
      • Nothing (?)

Compatibility:
      Compatible with all Xiaomi Poco F1 variants.​
      Builds are based off the Xiaomi's Android 10 firmware with proprietary blobs from MIUI v11.0.3.0 global stable package.​

Downloads:

Notice:
      • No custom kernels are supported in this thread. Only stock kernel and official builds will be supported. No bug reports if that's not the case.

Installation:
      • Reboot to recovery
      • Format /system, /data and /cache
      • Install LineageOS zip package
      • Install [optional] a Google Apps package of your choice (Open GApps is advisable, but stock and super variants are not recommended!!!)
      Important notes:
      • * Required * firmware version must be based on MIUI Q-based builds.
      • GApps can only be flashed on clean installs.
      • Formatting data (all user data is wiped, including internal storage) is a must if MIUI was previously installed and device was encrypted.

Credits & collaborations:
      All LineageOS team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!​

Device wiki:
      New build is up, with this month's Android security fixes already included and working WiFi Display.
      New build is out. It includes March's security patch.
      Lots of updates for the upcoming build. :D
      I am a little bummed about Lineage OS 17.1 official support being dropped as I was really happy on that ROM.
      You do realize that I am human and can't support both branches, right?
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone