[ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 weeklies for Xiaomi Poco F1

Search This thread

robevans89

Oct 31, 2010
Just dirty flashed from 17.1 with magisk installed. I sideloaded 18, then mindthegapps, then magisk, wiped dalvik and cache then rebooted, all working fine.

Thanks to the devs for all your efforts!

glopsblink

May 9, 2021
I just upgraded from 17.1 to 18.1 by dirty flashing
  • lineage-18.1-20210401-nightly-beryllium-signed.zip
  • MindTheGapps-11.0.0-arm64-20210412_124247.zip
  • Magisk-v22.1.zip
Unfortunately my touch screen is not responding after the upgrade, so i can't get past my PIN. (I thought this problem had been fixed with the April 10 build?)
I am a bit clueless at the moment. What to do now? Any hints are greatly appreciated!

mantistobogganmd

Jan 24, 2020
  • Magisk-v22.1.zip
Unfortunately my touch screen is not responding after the upgrade, so i can't get past my PIN. (I thought this problem had been fixed with the April 10 build?)
I am a bit clueless at the moment. What to do now? Any hints are greatly appreciated!
If you used the one you posted, it's the April 1st built.

duttyend

Dec 18, 2012
  • Magisk-v22.1.zip
Why using the first build? It has known incompatibility with screens other than Tianma

Terrails

Sep 28, 2017
I'm not sure if I should mention this here, but android 11 added support to fix the nintendo pro controller latency. I am still having awful latency though. Has this not yet been merged into lineageos 18?

Reactions: duttyend

LTFOUND

Jul 27, 2017
Dirty flashed latest build over April 24th build, all good!

I just noticed that stock lineageos gallery lags a little bit before showing the thumbnails.. does anyone get this? I had this same "issue" on the previous builds.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Still no solution found for the 'Auto Brightness in low light' issue?
    No, not yet.
    Does anyone knows how to disable vibration for notifications while having on the ringtone for calls?

I managed to silece notifications while having on the sound for calls, but notifications still make the phone to vibrate unless I silence it all together.
    Settings>Accessibility>Vibration and haptic strength
    Hey i just noticed that the infrared camera is always on when the display is off, please look into this issue! (Saw the front camera region using another phone's camera to see the IR light)
    Are you sure it is the IR camera and not the proximity sensor?
    Maybe a bit off topic, but which Google Apps can you recommend? OpenGapps beta are horrible. Last release did not even have the minimal package..and calls are a bit broken. And ever since the SDK30 Beta it does not seem to be syncing all backup options like background etc.

NikGApps is also a bit much for me unfortunately..

Thanks!
    LOS wiki has link to mindthegapps. And they are pretty solid.
    Hi all,
    Just to let you know, the latest release (June 12th) is working great so far!
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11 (R), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

GPL compliance:
    yG18r6g.png

Working:
    • Camera (and flashlight)
    • WiFi
    • Bluetooth
    • Telephony (Calls and Data)
    • IMS (RCS, VoLTE and WiFi Calling)
    • Audio (Record and Playback)
    • Video Playback
    • Sensors
    • GPS
    • Encryption (FBE)
    • WiFi Display

Broken:
    • Nothing (?)

Compatibility:
    Compatible with all Xiaomi Poco F1 variants.​
    Builds are based off the Xiaomi's Android 10 firmware with proprietary blobs from MIUI v11.0.3.0 global stable package.​

Downloads:

Notice:
    • No custom kernels are supported in this thread. Only stock kernel and official builds will be supported. No bug reports if that's not the case.

Installation:
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Format /system, /data and /cache
    • Install LineageOS zip package
    • Install [optional] a Google Apps package of your choice (Open GApps is advisable, but stock and super variants are not recommended!!!)
    Important notes:
    • * Required * firmware version must be based on MIUI Q-based builds.
    • GApps can only be flashed on clean installs.
    • Formatting data (all user data is wiped, including internal storage) is a must if MIUI was previously installed and device was encrypted.

Credits & collaborations:
    All LineageOS team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!​

Device wiki:
    New build is up, with this month's Android security fixes already included and working WiFi Display.
    New build is out. It includes March's security patch.
    Lots of updates for the upcoming build. :D
    I am a little bummed about Lineage OS 17.1 official support being dropped as I was really happy on that ROM.
    You do realize that I am human and can't support both branches, right?