• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 weeklies for Xiaomi Poco F1

Search This thread

gpetit14

Jun 18, 2010
I flashed this rom and I lost imei, baseband and wifi Mac adress. I already try mod qcn files with my real imei and nothing work.

Please help me, I need a poco f1 qcn file no corrupted. Somebody please help.

Largamelion

Sep 10, 2010
When I flashed the previous build a couple of days back, I lost Magisk again and had to reinstall it including the ANX Camera module. I'm following the same procedure as always and this is now the second time it happens in a row, not sure what's going on.

Another bizarre issue I have is that I can't send text messages (SMS) to certain people, it immediately shows 'Not sent, tab to retry'. They all seem to be with the same provider. When I put my SIM-card in another phone, it does work. I am also still able to call these people. I tried both the built-in messaging app which has always worked and Google's latest messaging app from the Play Store, but the result is the same. Any ideas?

esolks

Nov 16, 2008
casablanca
When I flashed the previous build a couple of days back, I lost Magisk again and had to reinstall it including the ANX Camera module. I'm following the same procedure as always and this is now the second time it happens in a row, not sure what's going on.

Another bizarre issue I have is that I can't send text messages (SMS) to certain people, it immediately shows 'Not sent, tab to retry'. They all seem to be with the same provider. When I put my SIM-card in another phone, it does work. I am also still able to call these people. I tried both the built-in messaging app which has always worked and Google's latest messaging app from the Play Store, but the result is the same. Any ideas?
gapps used?
fox orange recovery is the best. you will never loose your magisk or gapps when updating

gpetit14

Jun 18, 2010
i will do in this moment, i let you know.
i flashed back to miui 12 with the file "miui_POCOF1Global_V12.0.3.0.QEJMIXM_cf3fccffce_10.0.zip" downloaded for the official web, now phone ask me for a password, i have it without passwords, i already tested the password "default_password" and nothing.

gpetit14

Jun 18, 2010
i will do in this moment, i let you know.
I flashed miui 12, then ask me for password in first boot, then I flashed twrp Recovery, set no password, then reboot, then Phone dont boot and entre in a boot loop, so I entre in stock Recovery and I choose wipe all data, and now I get the message "NV data us corrupted"

Attachments

• PXL_20211018_124751214.jpg
    PXL_20211018_124751214.jpg
    832.7 KB · Views: 28

esolks

Nov 16, 2008
casablanca
I flashed miui 12, then ask me for password in first boot, then I flashed twrp Recovery, set no password, then reboot, then Phone dont boot and entre in a boot loop, so I entre in stock Recovery and I choose wipe all data, and now I get the message "NV data us corrupted"
hope you have your data saved.
so. you have one thing to test... flash it with mi flash tool without locking the BL
nv data = baseband partition
i don't know what caused that for you... but it is a critical level brick

gpetit14

Jun 18, 2010
i flashed it with "mi flash", file name "beryllium_global_images_V12.0.3.0.QEJMIXM_20201227.0000.00_10.0_global_f4a9dbd1d3.tgz" and leave it unblocked, then when restarted phone asked me for a password, i already tried everthing including "default_password" and nothing, then after a lot o retry, phone said something like "all data will be wiped if you put a wrong password again" i put a wrong password intentional, phone rebooted and enter in a bootloop, so, i reflashed twrp and reflash lineageOS, right now phone is with last nightly lineage os, BL unlocked, twrp recovery but, no imeis, no baseband and no wifi.

esolks

Nov 16, 2008
casablanca
i flashed it with "mi flash", file name "beryllium_global_images_V12.0.3.0.QEJMIXM_20201227.0000.00_10.0_global_f4a9dbd1d3.tgz" and leave it unblocked, then when restarted phone asked me for a password, i already tried everthing including "default_password" and nothing, then after a lot o retry, phone said something like "all data will be wiped if you put a wrong password again" i put a wrong password intentional, phone rebooted and enter in a bootloop, so, i reflashed twrp and reflash lineageOS, right now phone is with last nightly lineage os, BL unlocked, twrp recovery but, no imeis, no baseband and no wifi.
you need to wipe data factory reset after a downgrade from los to miui
just wipe all after flashing miui

jojy thomas

Sep 13, 2016
Kottayam
i'm using this kernel months ago... R3 69hz
battery friendly and best performances
what is your argument to prefer stock kernel over tuned kernels?
I've replaced battery this month. I'm trying to conserve it's health so i could use it for next 2 years. kernel with custom charging mod or thermal will alter these. i used apl kinds of mod, overclocked screen . i personally think it's not worth using.

Smultie

Apr 13, 2006
I also tried the other kernel.
Immediately got issued with the screen, on all "Hz" versions.
Device also didn't feel any quicker (actually, the opposite if anything).
Back to stock kernel straight away

Largamelion

Sep 10, 2010
Anyone else unable to use VoWIFI? I have it enabled in settings and my provider supports it but I am unable to make phone calls over WIFI when I have no mobile connection. I live in Belgium and my provider is Orange.

The icon at the top also never shows VoWIFI or VoLTE which other phones do.

ezantera

Jan 23, 2011
Anyone experiencing low call volume in ear speaker?
I had that problem too. I even ordered new earpiece. But I read somewehere that I try to use very fine old toothbrush on earpiece mesh, and I did and it worked. Loud and clear again. Never had that problem before on samsung, lg, etc.... So, problem is dirt on mesh.

Reactions: duttyend

katoda_ltd

Anyone else unable to use VoWIFI? I have it enabled in settings and my provider supports it but I am unable to make phone calls over WIFI when I have no mobile connection. I live in Belgium and my provider is Orange.

The icon at the top also never shows VoWIFI or VoLTE which other phones do.
It does not work because providers enable it only for specific models/brands. For Orange: see https://www.orange.be/fr/reseau/vowifi.

juanchotazo99

May 9, 2013
I had that problem too. I even ordered new earpiece. But I read somewehere that I try to use very fine old toothbrush on earpiece mesh, and I did and it worked. Loud and clear again. Never had that problem before on samsung, lg, etc.... So, problem is dirt on mesh.
Yup, the speaker mesh on this phone is a dust magnet.

Two years of use, completely clogged. Had to scrub it clean, earpiece is now loud and clear again.

Reactions: duttyend

Top Liked Posts

hi bro
    forget about the virtual button... and use the full screen rXD

No thanks, I use the 2 buttons gesture so that I can force close an app if I press back longer ;)
    Hi all, For your information, the latest ROM build (2021.11.20) is working fine for me. Great news: the kernel has been updated to version 4.9.290!
    Good to see that there's new input for the auto brightness bug. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Unrelated note: Nov 13 update installed fine via OTA, everything is looking good so far
    I am not able to create a pull request on Github, it will take some time for me to prepare the lineageos environment.

@bgcngm: could you propose this change for the LOS beryllium source?
    Thanks for that, I'm not sure whether it's working any better in other ROMs but I guess I'll have to figure that out myself!
    Auto brightness is working on mine now running Pixel experience 11. Wasn't working when on Lineage 18.1.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11 (R), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

GPL compliance:
    yG18r6g.png

Working:
    • Camera (and flashlight)
    • WiFi
    • Bluetooth
    • Telephony (Calls and Data)
    • IMS (RCS, VoLTE and WiFi Calling)
    • Audio (Record and Playback)
    • Video Playback
    • Sensors
    • GPS
    • Encryption (FBE)
    • WiFi Display

Broken:
    • Nothing (?)

Compatibility:
    Compatible with all Xiaomi Poco F1 variants.​
    Builds are based off the Xiaomi's Android 10 firmware with proprietary blobs from MIUI v11.0.3.0 global stable package.​

Downloads:

Notice:
    • No custom kernels are supported in this thread. Only stock kernel and official builds will be supported. No bug reports if that's not the case.

Installation:
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Format /system, /data and /cache
    • Install LineageOS zip package
    • Install [optional] a Google Apps package of your choice (Open GApps is advisable, but stock and super variants are not recommended!!!)
    Important notes:
    • * Required * firmware version must be based on MIUI Q-based builds.
    • GApps can only be flashed on clean installs.
    • Formatting data (all user data is wiped, including internal storage) is a must if MIUI was previously installed and device was encrypted.

Credits & collaborations:
    All LineageOS team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!​

Device wiki:
    New build is out. It includes March's security patch.
    New build is up, with this month's Android security fixes already included and working WiFi Display.
    Lots of updates for the upcoming build. :D
    I am a little bummed about Lineage OS 17.1 official support being dropped as I was really happy on that ROM.
    You do realize that I am human and can't support both branches, right?