@infrag The speaker issue has been fixed on MIUI after new audio-kernel update.
Hi. First of I just want to thank you for this amazing ROM, appreciate all the hard work. One thing I can't get working is one of my mobile banking apps (Lloyds Mobile Banking UK), when I check the system passes safety net. So I'm not quite sure where it's detecting root. Any ideas? Btw I have tried with a clean install without root, and same thing happens.
Bugs i have found on the 19/12 build so far:
- Battery-LED not working (neither on "low battery", nor on charging) --> "LightsService: Light requested not available on this device. 2"
- Wifi hotspot not working for 5Ghz --> "SupplicantStaIfaceHal: Can't call getKeyMgmtCapabilities, ISupplicantStaIface is null"
- "Digital Wellbeing" keeps crashing when you enter "default apps" section in system settings
- CTS-Profile invalid (possibly not surprising)
- Netflix App not showing up in play store (related to invalid CTS-Profile?)
- some apps randomly freeze (very rare, cannot reproduce reliable)
Will play around with Android Auto tomorrow.
Thanks for the bug report.
Battery leds work fine here.. not sure what happening for you. Did you check settings to make sure the brightness for the led isnt turned down?
Ok. Just to confirm I have magiskHide enabled and Safety net seems to be passing, but it's this one app that keeps detecting root. On the LOS 16 it works flawlessly, even with unlocked bootloader. I'm staying with LOS 16 atm for this reason.Its not.about rooted. Your bootloader is unlocked. LineageOS doesn't hide that status.
Flash Magisk and hide apps
Ok. Just to confirm I have magiskHide enabled and Safety net seems to be passing, but it's this one app that keeps detecting root. On the LOS 16 it works flawlessly, even with unlocked bootloader. I'm staying with LOS 16 atm for this reason.
Is there a recovery that can decrypt the LOS17 data? The official TWRP I downloaded won't, doesn't even prompt.
actually lineage official builds dont hide the fact you have an unlocked bootloader. Therefore most people get flagged from their banking apps as having an untrusted device. This includes Gpay. There are ways around it like flashing a custom kernel or using attestation hacks or as others have said using Magisk.Good question. My lineageos is not rooted, so no magisk needed.
Just use gcam. Its far easier. Ask for someone to post a link.Looks good, but is there any other solution which would not require flashing magisk etc? I am fed up with flashing, bootloops, backups... I mean I can do this, but I already lost too much time to make my Dipper work as a daily device. And my banking app works fine now...