/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12L, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- FM Radio
- Encryption (FBE)
- Wifi Display
- You tell me
Upgrade from lineage 18.1: official guide
- Reboot to recovery
- Format /system, /vendor, /data and /cache
- Install LineageOS zip package
- Install GApps of your choice [optional]
- Format data is necessary if MIUI was previously installed or the device was encrypted with other encryption methods like FDE.
- No Custom Kernels are supported in this thread.
- Device tree source code: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_device_xiaomi_onclite
- Kernel source code: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_xiaomi_onclite