[Discontinued][ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 19.1 weeklies for Redmi 7

Search This thread

Mirkotba

Nov 13, 2014
any idea, how to enable vibrate for connecting and disconnecting on call? this feature is missed on this os i think!

Parth Patel1

Dec 29, 2021
tsndwdG.png

Code:
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12L, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

What's working:

• WiFi
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Bluetooth
  • Fingerprint
  • Audio
  • Video
  • Camera
  • Camcorder
  • Flash
  • IR
  • FM Radio
  • Sensors
  • LED
  • GPS
  • VoLTE
  • VoWiFi
  • Encryption (FBE)
  • Wifi Display

Known issues:
  • You tell me

Downloads:

Instructions:

Upgrade from lineage 18.1: official guide

Fresh Install:

• Reboot to recovery
  • Format /system, /vendor, /data and /cache
  • Install LineageOS zip package
  • Install GApps of your choice [optional]
  • Reboot

Important note:
  • Format data is necessary if MIUI was previously installed or the device was encrypted with other encryption methods like FDE.
  • No Custom Kernels are supported in this thread.

Device wiki:

Device sources:
hello, do i able to install it on 2gb\32gb redmi 7 varient.

Argyv

Jul 5, 2023
Hi, i have the 3/32 version of redmi 7 and i am thinking about installing lineageos 19.1. I want playing pokemon go but because the game doesn't allow your system be rooted would i have any problem? ( as i know you can hide root on specific apps with magisk) Also the battery life compared to stock would be same ? thanks.

ash_key

Feb 18, 2023
Xiaomi Redmi 7
Hi, i have the 3/32 version of redmi 7 and i am thinking about installing lineageos 19.1. I want playing pokemon go but because the game doesn't allow your system be rooted would i have any problem? ( as i know you can hide root on specific apps with magisk) Also the battery life compared to stock would be same ? thanks.
You can try it and test by yourself. For battery life, I think it's various between other users, and how they're using their phone.

Argyv

Jul 5, 2023
i tried unlock bootloader, with the xiaomi's official unlocker, but i must wait 360 hours is there any faster way to unlock it? also if i set it up and dont like the software could i go back to stock?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    tsndwdG.png

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

What's working:

• WiFi
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Bluetooth
    • Fingerprint
    • Audio
    • Video
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Flash
    • IR
    • FM Radio
    • Sensors
    • LED
    • GPS
    • VoLTE
    • VoWiFi
    • Encryption (FBE)
    • Wifi Display

Known issues:
    • You tell me

Downloads:

Instructions:

Upgrade from lineage 18.1: official guide

Fresh Install:

• Reboot to recovery
    • Format /system, /vendor, /data and /cache
    • Install LineageOS zip package
    • Install GApps of your choice [optional]
    • Reboot

Important note:
    • Format data is necessary if MIUI was previously installed or the device was encrypted with other encryption methods like FDE.
    • No Custom Kernels are supported in this thread.

Device wiki:

Device sources:
    Hello Dhina when are you going to release the new LineageOS 20?
    Nice work, thanks!

Some screenshots:
    Thanks for doing this! Hoping that the call volume will magically increase... :)
    lineage 18.1 onclite link not working
    lineage-18.1-20220626-nightly-onclite-signed.zip