[ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 19.1 weeklies for Xiaomi Poco F1

Search This thread

Evgen_17

Feb 19, 2016
Installed the OS cleanly, did not install GAPPS. The phone does not update the time automatically when connected to the internet (WiFi or mobile). All the settings were activated.

TioCareca

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220525-095644_CameraIR.png
    Screenshot_20220525-095644_CameraIR.png
    85.4 KB · Views: 93

tectota

May 25, 2022
last time i used this rom i didn't like it over PE. I don't remember what it was but it was not so great performance wise i think

senpaidev

Jul 27, 2012
www.varisht.dev
Hi-Res audio on poweramp through wired headset not working. It was working on Android 11.

Can someone please confirm if the ir camera works or not!
Hi-Res seems to be working for me on today's build (28052022). It doesn't work for sampling rate of anything higher than 192 kHz though. For me 192kHz has been working since day one. IR camera doesn't work for me. I think there were some Gcam mods that supported secondary camera's, you can try them.

EDIT: After running the phone for a couple of hours here are some of the changes I saw,
Offline charging / power off charging works fine.
Didn't see many location requests from phone services in location usage. Mainly google.
Services do take a slight bit more time to start after boot.
Device seems to be taking random inputs / freezes after reboot.

EDIT2: Touch seems to be broken. There are times, where if I don't touch the device at all and then try to perform the actions, the actions don't register at all. The phone then takes up those inputs after 5 - 10s delay and just messes around on the screen. I have to lock the device and unlock it to get the touch working again. Reverting back to my older build of 07052022.

Last edited:

TioCareca

Hi-Res seems to be working for me on today's build (28052022). It doesn't work for sampling rate of anything higher than 192 kHz though. For me 192kHz has been working since day one. IR camera doesn't work for me. I think there were some Gcam mods that supported secondary camera's, you can try them.

EDIT: After running the phone for a couple of hours here are some of the changes I saw,
Offline charging / power off charging works fine.
Didn't see many location requests from phone services in location usage. Mainly google.
Services do take a slight bit more time to start after boot.
Device seems to be taking random inputs / freezes after reboot.

EDIT2: Touch seems to be broken. There are times, where if I don't touch the device at all and then try to perform the actions, the actions don't register at all. The phone then takes up those inputs after 5 - 10s delay and just messes around on the screen. I have to lock the device and unlock it to get the touch working again. Reverting back to my older build of 07052022.
I find same problems including location always getting accessed even if turned off...

Abdel1993

Sep 20, 2019
I find same problems including location always getting accessed even if turned off...
Me too. Even when location is turned off, I constantly see a green location icon right above that access my location. But I'm sure the devs of LineageOS can fix this, because it's a general issue and not exclusive to Poco F1.

a9k1t

Jan 3, 2018
Any updates on App Hide\Lock feature in LOS launcher. It was present in LOS A11.

Top Liked Posts

For anyone still having google service crashes, sideloading latest lineageos (0702 for example) + midthegapps in one go without(!) rebooting inbetween fixed it for me. after that reinstall apps that are crashing like gmail.
    I can confirm the above, same here.
    I do, however, still see rather frequent access to location of phone services with this combination (I also formatted the cache)
    (For what it's worth: I originally had mindthegapps, then dirty flashed nikgapps, now dirty flashed mindthegapps again...
    For anyone still having google service crashes, sideloading latest lineageos (0702 for example) + midthegapps in one go without(!) rebooting inbetween fixed it for me. after that reinstall apps that are crashing like gmail.
    Just wanted to let you know that in my case Google Play services keeps stopping after the latest update (June 4) via the updater app.
    FYI I installed the new update (June 11) via updater app and didn't have to dirty flash MindTheGapps again since I did it after the last update (June 4). Hopefully it will remain like that.
    Clean cache and dalvik, and reflash gapps after, if not working you can try nickgapps, backup because you playing with fire 😉
    Dirty flash of MindTheGapps worked for me for now, thanks.
    Flashed 20220618 and play store still crashes.

Tried applying the fixes:
    Reflashed MTG -> Still crashes
    Cleaned Cache from LOS recovery -> Still crashes
    Cleaned Cache and Dalvik from TWRP -> Still crashes

Can't revert back to 28052022 either as the phone doesn't boot after flashing. It simply goes to recovery.
    Try a dirty flash of NikGapps:
    @DauJones same experience here.

I have updated to lineage-19.1-20220611 using the internal updater, i am on LOS recovery.
    Lygisk survived but Google Apps started crashing immediatly.

OK fine adb reboot sideloader, flash current MindTheGapps-12.1.0-arm64-20220605_112439, reboot to system
    - still crashing

OK fine adb reboot recovery, format cache, reboot to system
    - still crashing

OK fine lets try dirty overwriting everything
    adb reboot sideloader
    flash lineage-19.1-20220611-nightly-beryllium-signed
    flash NikGapps-PiX-GApps-Core-Launcher-arm64-12.1-20220612-signed
    flash Magisk-v24.3
    reboot to system
    - Google Apps still crashing

It appears to be a permission issue, here is a logcat of me attempting to open Gmail:

First line contains everything interesting i guess:

06-12 13:04:03.363 1544 8692 W ContentProviderHelper: Permission Denial: opening provider com.google.android.gsf.gservices.GservicesProvider from ProcessRecord{b798304 10471:com.google.android.gm/u0a180} (pid=10471, uid=10180) requires com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.READ_GSERVICES or com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.WRITE_GSERVICES

EDIT:

Did another full flash back to lineage-19.1-20220528, with MindTheGapps-12.1.0-arm64-20220605_112439 and Lygisk and everything appears working again.
    Just fixed power-off charging mode.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12 (S), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

GPL compliance:
    yG18r6g.png

Working:
    • Camera (and flashlight)
    • WiFi
    • Bluetooth
    • Telephony (Calls and Data)
    • IMS (RCS, VoLTE and WiFi Calling)
    • Audio (Record and Playback)
    • Video Playback
    • Sensors
    • GPS
    • Encryption (FBE)
    • WiFi Display

Broken:
    • Nothing (?)

Compatibility:
    Compatible with all Xiaomi Poco F1 variants.​
    Builds are based off the Xiaomi's Android 10 firmware with proprietary blobs from MIUI v12.0.3.0 global stable package.​

Downloads:

Notice:
    • No custom kernels are supported in this thread. Only stock kernel and official builds will be supported. No bug reports if that's not the case.

Installation:
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Format /system, /data and /cache
    • Install LineageOS zip package
    • Install [optional] a Google Apps package of your choice (Open GApps is advisable, but stock and super variants are not recommended!!!)
    Important notes:
    • * Required * firmware version must be based on MIUI Q-based builds.
    • GApps can only be flashed on clean installs.
    • Formatting data (all user data is wiped, including internal storage) is a must if MIUI was previously installed and device was encrypted.

Credits & collaborations:
    All LineageOS team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!​

Device wiki:
    This has remained unchanged for years, but I think you mean version 12.0.3.0. That is the last available version for our device.👍
    That's right. Thanks for the heads-up, already updated the post.
    Are there any downsides to the Lineage recovery as opposed to TWRP? I've only ever used TWRP before but apparently Lineage recovery seems to work more reliably for this build. Is it true that TWRP won't work with encryption and OTA updates need to be flashed manually in TWRP?

With Lineage recovery, can I still backup, restore, root with Magisk, and install Gapps?
    Lineage recovery is the only official supported at the moment. Of course it can't decrypt userdata, but that was never intended anyway.
    Offline charging is broken, I suspect it's a kernel problem.
    I am aware of that and will try to fix it as soon as I have time. Not something with big priority.
    afaik neither FBE nor FDE work (well) with current TWRP, so maybe one fix on their side fixes it all ? we'll see :)
    I doubt that we will ever see a TWRP recovery that supports FBE decyption on this device.
    2okPze5.png

Compatibility:
    Compatible with all Xiaomi Poco F1 variants.​
    Builds are based off the Xiaomi's Android 10 firmware with proprietary blobs from MIUI v11.0.3.0 global stable package.​

@bgcngm This has remained unchanged for years, but I think you mean version 12.0.3.0. That is the last available version for our device.

As several people have already said, thank you so much for your years of support to the LineageOS community! 😁👍