[ROM][DISCONTINUED] LineageOS 19.1 for Xiaomi Poco F1

Search This thread

Evgen_17

Feb 19, 2016
Installed the OS cleanly, did not install GAPPS. The phone does not update the time automatically when connected to the internet (WiFi or mobile). All the settings were activated.

TioCareca

Sep 8, 2010
Barreiro
Xiaomi Poco F1
Redmi K20 Pro

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220525-095644_CameraIR.png
    Screenshot_20220525-095644_CameraIR.png
    85.4 KB · Views: 110

tectota

May 25, 2022
last time i used this rom i didn't like it over PE. I don't remember what it was but it was not so great performance wise i think

senpaidev

Jul 27, 2012
www.varisht.dev
Hi-Res audio on poweramp through wired headset not working. It was working on Android 11.

Can someone please confirm if the ir camera works or not!
Hi-Res seems to be working for me on today's build (28052022). It doesn't work for sampling rate of anything higher than 192 kHz though. For me 192kHz has been working since day one. IR camera doesn't work for me. I think there were some Gcam mods that supported secondary camera's, you can try them.

EDIT: After running the phone for a couple of hours here are some of the changes I saw,
Offline charging / power off charging works fine.
Didn't see many location requests from phone services in location usage. Mainly google.
Services do take a slight bit more time to start after boot.
Device seems to be taking random inputs / freezes after reboot.

EDIT2: Touch seems to be broken. There are times, where if I don't touch the device at all and then try to perform the actions, the actions don't register at all. The phone then takes up those inputs after 5 - 10s delay and just messes around on the screen. I have to lock the device and unlock it to get the touch working again. Reverting back to my older build of 07052022.

Last edited:

TioCareca

Sep 8, 2010
Barreiro
Xiaomi Poco F1
Redmi K20 Pro
Hi-Res seems to be working for me on today's build (28052022). It doesn't work for sampling rate of anything higher than 192 kHz though. For me 192kHz has been working since day one. IR camera doesn't work for me. I think there were some Gcam mods that supported secondary camera's, you can try them.

EDIT: After running the phone for a couple of hours here are some of the changes I saw,
Offline charging / power off charging works fine.
Didn't see many location requests from phone services in location usage. Mainly google.
Services do take a slight bit more time to start after boot.
Device seems to be taking random inputs / freezes after reboot.

EDIT2: Touch seems to be broken. There are times, where if I don't touch the device at all and then try to perform the actions, the actions don't register at all. The phone then takes up those inputs after 5 - 10s delay and just messes around on the screen. I have to lock the device and unlock it to get the touch working again. Reverting back to my older build of 07052022.
I find same problems including location always getting accessed even if turned off...

Abdel1993

Sep 20, 2019
I find same problems including location always getting accessed even if turned off...
Me too. Even when location is turned off, I constantly see a green location icon right above that access my location. But I'm sure the devs of LineageOS can fix this, because it's a general issue and not exclusive to Poco F1.

D

Deleted member 8833290

Any updates on App Hide\Lock feature in LOS launcher. It was present in LOS A11.

AtomicStryker

Nov 19, 2015
Updated to todays build. Installed Lygisk this time because sideloading Magisk every time gets old. My phone app has never accessed my location.

Reactions: first_damned

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just fixed power-off charging mode.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12L (S), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

GPL compliance:
    yG18r6g.png

Working:
    • Camera (and flashlight)
    • WiFi
    • Bluetooth
    • Telephony (Calls and Data)
    • IMS (RCS, VoLTE and WiFi Calling)
    • Audio (Record and Playback)
    • Video Playback
    • Sensors
    • GPS
    • Encryption (FBE)
    • WiFi Display

Broken:
    • Nothing (?)

Compatibility:
    Compatible with all Xiaomi Poco F1 variants.​
    Builds are based off the Xiaomi's Android 10 firmware with proprietary blobs from MIUI v12.0.3.0 global stable package.​

Device wiki:
    Downloads:
    Installation:
    • Follow instructions found in the respective wiki page
    You can see the beryllium branch for los20 had its last commit starting november, so i would say "no"

[Feel free to do the work yourself and pull request it when done? :) ]
    Nonsense. That device tree, much like the rest of the other sdm845 devices from Xiaomi, inherits from a common tree, where all the activity happens. Rest assured that A13 will be released for this device.
    Lineage 20 is out. Thank you @bgcngm . Happy new year to everyone.
    Guys, this is really unbelievable! According to the device download statistics from stats.lineageos.org, Beryllium is ranked #3 out of all others with LOS19.1!!!

With around 8 thousand downloads, our device has almost overtaken #2 Miatoll: https://stats.lineageos.org/version/19.1

(I was very excited and thought I would share this stats with you.) :):):love: