[ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 19 for Galaxy Note10/Note10+/Note10+ 5G Exynos

Search This thread

Linux4

Recognized Developer
1607247455067.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions:
Only the provided lineage recovery will be supported, using TWRP might result in a possible data loss!
Note: You may use Odin instead of Heimdall, for this you will need to rename the recovery image to recovery.img and pack it into a tar archive.

Downloads:

Reporting Bugs
  • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
  • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log

Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
What is your--
LineageOS version:
LineageOS Download url:
Gapps version:

Did you--
wipe:
restore with titanium backup:
reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
a task killer:
a non-stock kernel:
other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

Support
Telegram group

Contributors
Linux4
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS
Kernel source: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_samsung_exynos9820

Last edited:
Reactions: ICV and solarkraft

HF2008

May 7, 2022
Instructions on the wiki page is telling to be sure the device is using Android 12 firmware . So how can I upgrade from official LineageOs 18.1 ?
From my understanding I need to flash stock Android 12 from Samsung and after that I can flash LineageOs 19..Is that right..?

Linux4

Recognized Developer
Instructions on the wiki page is telling to be sure the device is using Android 12 firmware . So how can I upgrade from official LineageOs 18.1 ?
From my understanding I need to flash stock Android 12 from Samsung and after that I can flash LineageOs 19..Is that right..?

You can do it without wipe, here's an example for d2s: https://lineage.linux4.de/fw_update/d2s.html
Just follow these instructions (select right device ofc) and after it flashed boot recovery and continue with installing 19.1.

HF2008

May 7, 2022
You can do it without wipe, here's an example for d2s: https://lineage.linux4.de/fw_update/d2s.html
Just follow these instructions (select right device ofc) and after it flashed boot recovery and continue with installing 19.1.
Thank's for your reply.!

So to be clear the steps to firmware update without flashing full Samsung firmware are:

Put the phone in Download mode
Heimdall flash the firmware files
Heimdall flash LineageOs 19.1 recovery
Boot directly into lineage recovery
Adb sideload LineageOs 19.1 zip file

Can I skip Format data in lineage recovery after Heimdall flash the firmware files considering I'm coming from LineageOs 18.1 .?

My current bootloader is ver 7 so the new one will be ver 7 also..?

Pierro29

Apr 22, 2008
Hello,
I follow the instructions for a first installation to my Note10+ d2s

I have an error21 at the last step during sideload I get "failed to verify the whole-file signature"
I have check twice the .zip file.

Anyone has an idea ? Thanks

Last edited:

Pierro29

Apr 22, 2008
I probably made my case worse, I tried to install the firmware for lineageos 19.1 (d2s: https://lineage.linux4.de/fw_update/d2s.html)

And now, I have this "kernel rev. check fail. device::8, binary:7"

It sounds bad...

Just tried to reflash the previous recovery (lineage-19.1-20220524-recovery-d2s.img) but I can't access, just a bootloop with the kernel message...

Last edited:

Unb0rn

Jun 6, 2010
Volgograd
Hi! Does this default kernel have the TTL module for iptables? (And if not, maybe it would be a good idea to add it?)
Actually, running iodeOS but it seems like it is based on this LOS sources...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1607247455067.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions:
    Only the provided lineage recovery will be supported, using TWRP might result in a possible data loss!
    Note: You may use Odin instead of Heimdall, for this you will need to rename the recovery image to recovery.img and pack it into a tar archive.

Downloads:

Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log

Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

Support
    Telegram group

Contributors
    Linux4
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS
    Kernel source: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_samsung_exynos9820