[ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 19 for Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Exynos

Search This thread

wowi63

In preparation for the update to LOS 20 I have updated the firmware for gta4xlwifi.

Used this instructions:
https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/gta4xlwifi/fw_update

"heimdall print-pit" was successful.

Here the last part of the output of "heimdall flash --CM cm.bin --KEYSTORAGE keystorage.bin --BOOTLOADER sboot.bin --UH uh.bin --UP_PARAM up_param.bin":

Downloading device's PIT file...
PIT file download successful.

Uploading CM
100%
CM upload successful

Uploading KEYSTORAGE
100%
KEYSTORAGE upload successful

Uploading BOOTLOADER
100%
BOOTLOADER upload successful

Uploading UH
100%
UH upload successful

Uploading UP_PARAM
100%
UP_PARAM upload successful

Ending session...
Rebooting device...
Releasing device interface...

Then there was a reboot, now there is a bootloop at the starting screens.

First the starting-screen of Samsung (... secured by knox ...), then a second screen with attention-icon "This phone's bootloader is unlocked ..." and power-icon and "press power key to continue" and then the first scrren again.

I downloaded firmware-SM-P610-P610XXS3FWD2.tar, which should be the right one for gta4xlwifi.

Tried power-key and some key-combinations (power and volume +, volume - and volume +), no response.
Now the battery is empty.

How to go on?

sekret1

Jul 25, 2015
In preparation for the update to LOS 20 I have updated the firmware for gta4xlwifi.

Used this instructions:
https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/gta4xlwifi/fw_update

"heimdall print-pit" was successful.

Here the last part of the output of "heimdall flash --CM cm.bin --KEYSTORAGE keystorage.bin --BOOTLOADER sboot.bin --UH uh.bin --UP_PARAM up_param.bin":

Then there was a reboot, now there is a bootloop at the starting screens.

First the starting-screen of Samsung (... secured by knox ...), then a second screen with attention-icon "This phone's bootloader is unlocked ..." and power-icon and "press power key to continue" and then the first scrren again.

I downloaded firmware-SM-P610-P610XXS3FWD2.tar, which should be the right one for gta4xlwifi.

Tried power-key and some key-combinations (power and volume +, volume - and volume +), no response.
Now the battery is empty.

How to go on?
Have you already solved this?

I have! I had the same issues you described here. All I did was to go back to the download mode (vol+ & vol- and plugin in the cable at the right moment, when the screen is dark) and then flash the current recovery for lineageos 20. Then I flashed the current lineageos 20 and it booted fine.

Reactions: wowi63

bry593

Feb 19, 2023
Thank you developers of Lineage OS 19! :)

I've been using it for several months now and for the most part, it works great! Very fast and best of all, Google is not constantly trying to get all of my data.

Anyway, thanks again! It's a breath of fresh air!

Reactions: zpunout

Top Liked Posts