[ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 19 for Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Exynos

Search This thread

genziutek

May 14, 2010
So the digitiser and S Pen are fully working?
Yes. Without any problem. Spen button working too for selecting text.

Is there any option to install busybox, magisk modules etc.? I using Lygisk and 3C All-In-One Toolbox with some tweaks like fstrim, swappiness level, OOM level.

Last edited:
Reactions: saldor

noddledizzy

Jan 31, 2019
Then you are flat out of luck. You can't upgrade to 19 without flashing stock and then formatting the data partition. If you can't backup your data then you are stuck with 18.
Yeah I upgraded just fine to 19. I flashed Android 12 firmware while being on Los 18.1 and android 11 firmware.

I talked directly to LOS devs and it was fine. Not sure why instructions in the android 12 firmware link tells you that you can only flash android 12 firmware If only you're in LOS19. But it did work on my end and all my data are intact.

EpicNand

Jun 6, 2012
gent
Anyone else noticing the issue of the keyboard not popping up in certain apps when using the pencil?
Works in chrome, but not in rdclient ,F1 tv app,...
When taping the input box with a finger, it pops open, it can then be used with the pencil

Same with right click option. Works with finger long touch, not with the pencil

Last edited:

genziutek

May 14, 2010
Anyone else noticing the issue of the keyboard not popping up in certain apps when using the pencil?
Works in chrome, but not in rdclient ,F1 tv app,...
When taping the input box with a finger, it pops open, it can then be used with the pencil

Same with right click option. Works with finger long touch, not with the pencil
Yes, I also have this problem. It is not annoying because, as you write, it does not appear everywhere. Today 11/06 and a new build - I installed it and it's ok.

roganjosh

Nov 14, 2008
Updated from 18.1 without factory resetting, by flashing the cut down firmware using Odin then sideloading the ROM and Gapps. Seems to have worked a treat, no issues so far!

One thing I am finding annoying though is the lock screen pattern seems to pick a side based on what side of the screen you swipe up on. I'd really rather it was centred, but can't see an option to do this. Does anyone know if its possible?

Jan 26, 2014
I'm on LOS 19.1 20220622 build.
Is the keyboard switcher button missing from the navigation bar?
Is there a way to turn in back on?

streetkrc

Jul 23, 2022
Hello. I'm install LOS 19.1 (2022.07.20) without gaaps. i'm use instruction from here https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/gta4xlwifi/install

After install have some problem
1. If i activated 2 or more languages in keyboard, when i try use keyboard i ahve black screen.
2. In most cases I can't add an installed app to the screen.
3. When i try to set wallpapers i have message (There was a failure in the "android system" app)

maybe someone know how fix it?

Top Liked Posts