- Apr 2, 2007
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 13 (T), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.
- Device tree source code: LineageOS/android_device_xiaomi_beryllium
- Kernel source code: LineageOS/android_kernel_xiaomi_sdm845
- Camera (and flashlight)
- Telephony (Calls and Data)
- IMS (RCS, VoLTE and WiFi Calling)
- Audio (Record and Playback)
- Video Playback
- Encryption (FBE)
- WiFi Display
- Nothing (?)
Compatible with all Xiaomi Poco F1 variants.
Builds are based off the Xiaomi's Android 10 firmware with proprietary blobs from MIUI v184.108.40.206 global stable package.
- Follow instructions found in the respective wiki page