• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.0][trltespr] PAC-ROM LP Beta-1

Search This thread

tat2me2

Nov 26, 2007
Gravois Mills
Can someone please tell me the latest build date? I'd like to give this one a try if it is a newer version - I tried it out a few months back but ended up moving on to try out something else. Much Thanks

Can someone please tell me the latest build date? I'd like to give this one a try if it is a newer version - I tried it out a few months back but ended up moving on to try out something else. Much Thanks

7/19 is what I have and using as my daily runner. No issues at all so far to report.

PAC_trltespr-lp-mr1-Nightly-20150719 to be exact

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

And to be quite frank about it, I try ALL AOSP/TW ROMs as they come out, besides CMRemix, I found PAC to be the most reliable of ALL AOSP's available. CMRemix is the fastest but I like PAC just slightly better for the more stable features.

Reactions: pstarkey001

tat2me2

Nov 26, 2007
Gravois Mills
7/19 is what I have and using as my daily runner. No issues at all so far to report.

PAC_trltespr-lp-mr1-Nightly-20150719 to be exact

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

And to be quite frank about it, I try ALL AOSP/TW ROMs as they come out, besides CMRemix, I found PAC to be the most reliable of ALL AOSP's available. CMRemix is the fastest but I like PAC just slightly better for the more stable features.

Thank you for the heads up, looks like I'll have to try this one out again - By the way, I usually try out the latest roms too :)

Hate to ask because I know it's a matter of preference, but what gaps package do you recommend running with this rom? Thanks in advance.....

Last edited:
Thank you for the heads up, look like I'll have to try this one out again - By the way, I usually try out the latest roms too :)

Yup no worries, enjoy it. I used the GAPPS for lollipop, forgot the exact name but it's exactly 91.8 MBs, so when you Google it look for that sized GAPPs. Zero issues with the ROM or GAPPs.

pstarkey001

Aug 11, 2008
Yup no worries, enjoy it. I used the GAPPS for lollipop, forgot the exact name but it's exactly 91.8 MBs, so when you Google it look for that sized GAPPs. Zero issues with the ROM or GAPPs.

How about stock texts and data? Any issues? Do you still have to do fix after reboot? Just wondering because this is the only aosp rom I haven't tried yet.

How about stock texts and data? Any issues? Do you still have to do fix after reboot? Just wondering because this is the only aosp rom I haven't tried yet.

Sure, I use everything stock except the launcher for system apps, no issues ever. But I do have to set to cdma after EVERY reboot but it is worth it for me to have an AOSP OS and not to use TW.

pstarkey001

Aug 11, 2008
Sure, I use everything stock except the launcher for system apps, no issues ever. But I do have to set to cdma after EVERY reboot but it is worth it for me to have an AOSP OS and not to use TW.

Small price to pay to get away from tw. Heck…if you just soft reboot you wouldn't even have to do that lol ?. Think I'll give it a go. Thanks.

Small price to pay to get away from tw. Heck…if you just soft reboot you wouldn't even have to do that lol ?. Think I'll give it a go. Thanks.

NP, enjoy it and like i said, it's the best i found for the balance of stability and still with cool extra features of all AOSP ROMs i found. You could not have av different experience but i think you'll like it.

cjrivera04

Jun 18, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I'm running baseband bof5 on sprint. Was on this rom and everything was great. Rebooted phone and lost signal. Is there any fix for this? Couldn't find anything in the thread about losing signal. Any help would be great. Thanks

arielovin

Dec 3, 2014
I'm running baseband bof5 on sprint. Was on this rom and everything was great. Rebooted phone and lost signal. Is there any fix for this? Couldn't find anything in the thread about losing signal. Any help would be great. Thanks

*#*#4636#*#* and go the phone info and switch it to CDMA prl then switch it to lte and CDMA plr and it should fix :)

Sent from my SM-N910P using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: cjrivera04

arielovin

Dec 3, 2014
This did fix the problem for me but after a day the phone will lose signal and I have to repeat the process. Is anyone else experiencing this or is there another permanent fix? Thanks.

There's no permanent fix for it yet, the devs are trying their best to fix the problem and see what's causing it. Some people say they don't have to do the fix but others do have to. When i did the fix it wouldn't lose signal anymore.

Sent from my SM-N910P using XDA Free mobile app

This did fix the problem for me but after a day the phone will lose signal and I have to repeat the process. Is anyone else experiencing this or is there another permanent fix? Thanks.

It's an issue across the board with our devices and AOSP. Probably not going to every be a permanent fix. Hopefully MM doesn't face the same issue.

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

It's an issue across the board with our devices and AOSP. Probably not going to every be a permanent fix. Hopefully MM doesn't face the same issue.

Whoops, didn't see how old that last one was that I replied to :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Header.png

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features.png

Features_List.png

Disclaimer.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! *

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! *

* Do not ask for ETAs!! *

How_to_Install.png

* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

How_to_Update.png

* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *

Not_Working.png

Other_Info.png

* None for now *

Download.png

Credits.png

* PAC-ROM Team *

* Cyanogen Team *

* AOKP Team *

* DirtyUnicorns *

* SlimRoms *

* Vanir *

* Omnirom *

* Spleef *

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) *

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) *

* And of course, thank you for your love and support! *

Support.png

Support us with these banners:

pac_user_banner.png

pac_poweredby_banner.png

Help with server costs

donate.gif

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.0][trltespr] PAC-ROM LP Beta-1, ROM for the Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Contributors
    spleef, drcrimzon, nivron, slayher
    ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
    Based On: AOKP, CyanogenMod, ParanoidAndroid

Version Information

Created 2015-03-11
    Last Updated 2015-03-10
    just built and about to be testing pac-5.1 anyone wants to try it out ill go ahead and upload it to my afh just follow the unofficial link to download it

Is up
    Is there a way to increase in call bluetooth audio ? Its terribly low by default.

Go to settings/sounds/other sounds then scrim down and increase call volume... But yeah now that source had been released ( currently downloading it ) things should get easier
    Anyone know if this rom has been integrated with the stock firmware that was released for us.

Not fully yet no I'm having to do it bit by bit in a limited amount of time...
    Will take it for a spin as soon as I get home

I'm on it now took a coupe of reboots for Camera to start working.... No PAC settings yet.... So is basically cm but everything rise is slick no issues yet