[ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.0][trltespr] PAC-ROM LP Beta-1

Search This thread

cmdmoto

Nov 15, 2013
Texas
I've been running CM Remix for a bit but I keep having issues with hotspot. In fact, I think that would be my daily driver if it was not for that. It's a great ROM.

Oct 28, 2010
a little issue I'm having

I can't get supersu to work. I've factory reset and reinstalled ROM numerous times. Wiped dalvik and cache as well, and still nothing. I tried installing it through twrp but I says I don't have root. So I have to restore the nandroid backup. I tried other versions of supersu but I can't complete the binary, it always fails. I've tried other ROMs and had no problem.

Also I tried to install an apk I downloaded and it fails. I have the install unknown sources checked. Not trying to complain or create a problem. Just issues I'm encountering with the ROM. I have no other problems and I like and prefer this ROM. I've use PAC ROMs on my previous galaxy notes.

lbcoach3347

Sep 4, 2008
Ft Lauderdale
OnePlus 7 Pro
I can't get supersu to work. I've factory reset and reinstalled ROM numerous times. Wiped dalvik and cache as well, and still nothing. I tried installing it through twrp but I says I don't have root. So I have to restore the nandroid backup. I tried other versions of supersu but I can't complete the binary, it always fails. I've tried other ROMs and had no problem.

Also I tried to install an apk I downloaded and it fails. I have the install unknown sources checked. Not trying to complain or create a problem. Just issues I'm encountering with the ROM. I have no other problems and I like and prefer this ROM. I've use PAC ROMs on my previous galaxy notes.
Just redo the cfroot

pstarkey001

Aug 11, 2008

Attachments

• 1433298964812.jpg
    1433298964812.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 657
Last edited:

cushgrunt

Apr 20, 2013
I was looking at the screenshot I did not look at the link. Your link was correct

Sent from my SM-N910P using JellyBombed Tapatalk 2

Reactions: pstarkey001

D_Smuv_

Jan 18, 2013
If you are having problems sending regular text messages I have the fix...change the MMSC and MMS PROXY to what u see in the pic and it should work immediately...thank me later

Attachments

• 1433875877605.jpg
    1433875877605.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 693
Reactions: pstarkey001

HearMeWhisper

Oct 4, 2010
Milford
Last edited:

pstarkey001

Aug 11, 2008
Reactions: pbedard

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Header.png

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features.png

Features_List.png

Disclaimer.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! *

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! *

* Do not ask for ETAs!! *

How_to_Install.png

* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

How_to_Update.png

* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *

Not_Working.png

Other_Info.png

* None for now *

Download.png

Credits.png

* PAC-ROM Team *

* Cyanogen Team *

* AOKP Team *

* DirtyUnicorns *

* SlimRoms *

* Vanir *

* Omnirom *

* Spleef *

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) *

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) *

* And of course, thank you for your love and support! *

Support.png

Support us with these banners:

pac_user_banner.png

pac_poweredby_banner.png

Help with server costs

donate.gif

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.0][trltespr] PAC-ROM LP Beta-1, ROM for the Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Contributors
    spleef, drcrimzon, nivron, slayher
    ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
    Based On: AOKP, CyanogenMod, ParanoidAndroid

Version Information

Created 2015-03-11
    Last Updated 2015-03-10
    just built and about to be testing pac-5.1 anyone wants to try it out ill go ahead and upload it to my afh just follow the unofficial link to download it

Is up
    Is there a way to increase in call bluetooth audio ? Its terribly low by default.

Go to settings/sounds/other sounds then scrim down and increase call volume... But yeah now that source had been released ( currently downloading it ) things should get easier
    Anyone know if this rom has been integrated with the stock firmware that was released for us.

Not fully yet no I'm having to do it bit by bit in a limited amount of time...
    Will take it for a spin as soon as I get home

I'm on it now took a coupe of reboots for Camera to start working.... No PAC settings yet.... So is basically cm but everything rise is slick no issues yet