[ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][D855] PAC-ROM LP-MR1

On which variant of G3 do you want to flash this rom?

• Total voters
Search This thread

FahrenGrade

Feb 9, 2014
St. Louis
Was there such option? Omg, it was my first time to use pac-man. Didnt know there was such option. Time to go back to pac-man then, thank you :eek:

Open Settings -> About Phone -> tap build number about 7 times until you are a developer.
Back in Settings -> Developer Options -> Root Access -> Apps and ADB (recommended)
After that you should be able to install SuperSU from the Play Store and grant it superuser permissions to allow it to install the binary.
Alternatively to all this you can download the SuperSU zip file from here and flash it in recovery. It will install the binary and the app.
Good luck!

Reactions: hean_burak

jochem86

Oct 24, 2013
Amsterdam
Not yet. More builds are coming but don't know when

Wysłane z mojego LG-D855 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Hi Dadi11, what rom are u using daily.. Xenon or PAC and what is your main reason for the one... I like Xenon but also your PAC-rom... so many choices. :p Currently running the BEASTMODE version of your rom... why not implementing the Archi improvements in your own rom?!

Thank in advance.

dadi11

Recognized Developer
Mar 12, 2011
Lubin
www.facebook.com
Hi Dadi11, what rom are u using daily.. Xenon or PAC and what is your main reason for the one... I like Xenon but also your PAC-rom... so many choices. [emoji14] Currently running the BEASTMODE version of your rom... why not implementing the Archi improvements in your own rom?!

Thank in advance.
Because I don't have my own rom. I just joined 2 teams and maintaining official builds for my devices ;)
Such modifications are good for unofficial builders :)

I use Xenon always

Wysłane z mojego LG-D855 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: jochem86

dadi11

Recognized Developer
Mar 12, 2011
Lubin
www.facebook.com
Good news! :cool:
7c002c87f81d2cf7ab76c86a66d94ee0.png

Top Liked Posts