[ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][otterx] PAC-ROM LP-MR1 Beta-2

What should i do about th nightlies

• keep otter as the nightly and build for otterx?

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • disable otter and build for otterx?

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hashbang173

Inactive Recognized Developer / Inactive Recognize
May 6, 2012
PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there! Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!
* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! * * If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! * * Do not ask for ETAs!! *
* Download the ROM and GApps * * Reboot to recovery * * Wipe data/factory reset * * Flash the ROM and then GApps * * Reboot your phone * * Enjoy *
* Download the latest version * * Reboot to recovery * * Flash the ROM * * Wipe both dalvik cache and cache * * Reboot your phone * * Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *
* None for now *
* PAC-ROM Team * * Cyanogen Team * * AOKP Team * * DirtyUnicorns * * SlimRoms * * Vanir * * Omnirom * * Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) * * PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) * * And of course, thank you for your love and support! *
Support us with these banners:
Help with server costs

Last edited:

404-Not Found

Sep 12, 2012
Phoenix
How much RAM do you guys at the max in this ROM? Last PAC Man ROM only gave me around 98 MB, 120MB at max.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using xda app-developers app

pirogoeth

Jan 21, 2012
maio.me
Going to try this RIGHT NOW. I'll let you know how it works for me :3

EDIT: Bit laggy right now, but I'll be watching this, as I love the PAC releases :)

Last edited:

Ace42

Jul 20, 2009
New York
I'm going to go ahead and say that it's the low amount of available RAM...when I was testing out the build, I had anywhere from 0 to 40MB free (mostly somewhere in between), and that's with no apps installed.
My bad, I don't have my glasses so I didn't notice that part. I thought he was referring to Halo, but I wasn't certain. :eek:

czucker

Dec 21, 2011
Brooklyn, NYC
Hi,
Excellent ROM. The PA pie controls work very nicely. Better than the CM controls to my mind.

I'm having trouble with one thing though. . . When I add a right swipe ribbon, it doesn't quite make it to the top of the screen, there is a gap present.

Is there any way to change this? I haven't been able to find anything.

Edit: Two things actually. With wifi on I'm not acheiving deep sleep. Better Battery Stats shows rx_wake keeping it awake. . .

Last edited: