Development [ROM][OFFICIAL] LOS-Modded 19.0

Search This thread

hawki

So followed all of the instructions - looks good. However, just as I was about to start up the device, it just crashed, and now it will not boot, and it doesn't look like its taking a charge. Tried different cable, adapters, usb prots - any suggestions?

Electimon

Recognized Developer
So followed all of the instructions - looks good. However, just as I was about to start up the device, it just crashed, and now it will not boot, and it doesn't look like its taking a charge. Tried different cable, adapters, usb prots - any suggestions?
Beforehand, you did take one stock ota right? Connect the phone to a PC and see what comes up.

hawki

this is all that i see. See pic. Can't reboot to fastboot, recovery, nothing, bricked AF...... I am going to say i did one OTA - but i can't promise that as it would have been awhile if i had

Could really use some help as this is my main phone - and i am a dumbass!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-28 150735.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-28 150735.png
    57.6 KB · Views: 26

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

LineageOS Modded is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12 (S), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS Modded is based on the Android Open Source Project and LineageOS with extra contributions from many people within the Android community.

All the source code for LineageOS Modded is available in the LineageOS Modded Github repo.

Make sure to wipe userdata, ensure you have at least taken one stock OTA!

Flashing Instructions:-
    TinyFastbootScript:-
    Make sure to wipe userdata

1. Download TinyFastbootScript
    2. Download the ROM named *Images*
    3. Unpack TinyFastbootScript and the ROM into the same directory
    4. Run the bat file for TinyFastbootScript
    5. Choose latest fastboot version
    6. Place device in bootloader mode
    7. Run the command for flashing custom firmware
    8. Done!

Fastboot Method:-
    1. Download the Images zip
    Code:
    fastboot update *Images*.zip
    3. Reboot and enjoy!

Bugs :
    • Permissive
    • Safetynet
    • DualSIM
    • Some Settings Functions
    * Drop a comment down below if you need any help, you can also Join https://t.me/electimonrel on telegram if you need any help.

Downloads:

Lineage-Modded:

Contributors
    @Electimon, @erfanoabdi, @dianlujitao
    Source Code: moto-sm8250

Version Information
    Beta

Jan 06: initial release