Search This thread

nibake

Feb 21, 2020
Although I really would like to give lineage a spin so I'm going to hold out hope for some help either here or telegram :cool:

footjobs

Dec 14, 2021
Moto G Stylus
Moto G Stylus 5G
This is great good work! I have a slight issue tho is there any way to fix a error for ex kernel manager I'll show you in the picture what I mean. It says the system file manager isn't enabled when I try to choose directory is there any work around? Or fix?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220708-190234_EX Kernel Manager.png
    Screenshot_20220708-190234_EX Kernel Manager.png
    224.5 KB · Views: 30

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

LineageOS Modded is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12 (S), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS Modded is based on the Android Open Source Project and LineageOS with extra contributions from many people within the Android community.

All the source code for LineageOS Modded is available in the LineageOS Modded Github repo.

Flashing Instructions:-
    1. Download the OTA zip, copy partitions zip and boot image
    Code:
    fastboot -w
    Code:
    fastboot flash boot Lineage-Rec-Boot.img
    4. Select ADB Sideload mode in Lineage Recovery
    Code:
    adb sideload copy-partitions-20210323_1922.zip
    5. Reboot back into Recovery and Select Sideload again
    Code:
    adb sideload LineageOS-Modded-19.1-Osaka-V2-OTA.zip
    7. Enjoy!

Bugs :
    • Permissive
    • 3G only on Sprint/Boost
    • You tell me!!!
    * Drop a comment down below if you need any help, you can also Join https://t.me/electimonrel on telegram if you need any help.

Downloads:
    Contributors
    @Electimon, @Androbots
    Source Code: https://github.com/moto-sm4350

Version Information
    Stable

1/23/2022: lineage_osaka-img-eng.electimon-Jan-Week3 pushed
    6/13/2022: Pushed new update, 19.1 and fixed GPS!
    7/6/2022: Device tree is now available to support additional development
    Edit no one posted if the method I used worked but one person.
    Seems the developer and or weekly testers are on telegram therefore no support here on xda for this rom., .answers like I'll get to it when I have time is so disrespectful, as if someone begged anyone..lol..
    Well I'm off this thread.
    Osaka=Denver. Denver=Osaka.
    5g isn't working on some variants. Check telegram for more information on this build.
    Just curious -- what's the reasoning for needing to have updated via OTA at least once?
    From the factory Slot B partitions aren't filled so if you accidentally switch to it the SoC cannot have the secondary bootloader and you have yourself a brick
    to install i boot directly to twrp recovery. advanced wiping the data works flawlessly as well as other functionality within twrp, however when i attempt to install the zip, it returns with:

Invalid zip file format!
    Error installing zip file '/sdcard/lineage_osaka-img-eng.electimon-Jan-Week3.zip'

lack of information with error is frustrating. does anyone know why it could be doing this or any potential fixes? ive already tried unzipping and rezipping file. adb sideloading was a potential fix online but those tutorials were quite confusing. thanks all
    Imagine not reading the installation instructions