[ROM][OFFICIAL][Marshmallow 6.0][osprey] PAC-ROM MM Alpha1

Search This thread
Dec 12, 2014
Oh.... So does that mean that they hope to update this rom to Marshmallow?
Yes, the OP (the original poster of this thread) has stated in the post directly above your first post that the Marshmallow version of PAC is still being developed, and that he and the development team do not consider it stable enough yet. He's currently focusing on MM for surnia, and once he's satisfied, he will put his focus onto osprey (our device) :3

Last edited:

Book_worm

Feb 8, 2016
Yes, the OP has stated a few posts above yours that the Marshmallow version of PAC is still being developed, and that he and the development team do not consider it stable enough yet. He's currently focusing on MM for surnia, and once he's satisfied, he will put his focus onto osprey (our device) :3

Thank you much. I figured I missed something. I should have read more. Thank you for the information.

How stable is this at the moment? I'm on VM if that helps.

Dec 12, 2014
Thank you much. I figured I missed something. I should have read more. Thank you for the information.

How stable is this at the moment? I'm on VM if that helps.
I can't speak much for this particular ROM myself, since I use stock. However, based on what some of the users on this thread had said, it seems to be stable enough for daily use, but YMMV (your mileage may vary). As a good practice, always make a backup of your current ROM using a custom recovery, like TWRP. If all runs fine for you, then awesome! If not, then you could always restore the backup you made and save yourself a lot of headaches! :3

Also, just some friendly advice: always use the search function in the thread before you ask any questions. You may find your question had been asked before and has already been answered. I mention this because I have seen many people get annoyed when someone doesn't search for something that has been answered before. Every person is different, so this won't always be the case, but you never know :3

Last edited:

Causical

Feb 4, 2016
OnePlus 6T
Just out of curiosity... When I tried to flash PAC in recovery it says it's not supported on CDMA devices... Was there ever a version or will there be, to support CDMA? I tried the most recent one from the official site.

ravollmer

Jan 25, 2014
Erie PA
Just out of curiosity... When I tried to flash PAC in recovery it says it's not supported on CDMA devices... Was there ever a version or will there be, to support CDMA? I tried the most recent one from the official site.
It works fine on cdma you just have to edit the updater script. I just extract it from the zip and delete the necessary lines and re add it to the zip i use the app zarchiver... Only takes a minute to do [emoji12]

ravollmer

Jan 25, 2014
Erie PA
Oh... Any chance you could tell me what those lines are?
Sorry for late reply. I'm at work rite now so later i will download the rom and edit and upload a screenshot. Another option would be to download the last version that worked for you and extract that updater script and push it to the new build with zarchiver overwriting the existing one . [emoji41]

Causical

Feb 4, 2016
OnePlus 6T
Sorry for late reply. I'm at work rite now so later i will download the rom and edit and upload a screenshot. Another option would be to download the last version that worked for you and extract that updater script and push it to the new build with zarchiver overwriting the existing one . [emoji41]

Cool thanks man, I actually have to go to work now... I don't know if there was a previous build that supported CDMA, I haven't tried, but if you could let me know how what to modify in that updater script that would be awesome. Thanks dude.

Book_worm

Feb 8, 2016
last question. which gapps to use? I assume 5.1, but what architecture. I am sure this is a dumb question.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Header.png

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features.png

Features_List.png

Disclaimer.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! *

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! *

* Do not ask for ETAs!! *

How_to_Install.png

* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

How_to_Update.png

* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *

Not_Working.png

Other_Info.png

* None for now *

Download.png

Credits.png

* PAC-ROM Team *

* Cyanogen Team *

* AOKP Team *

* DirtyUnicorns *

* SlimRoms *

* Vanir *

* Omnirom *

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) *

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) *

* And of course, thank you for your love and support! *

Support.png

Support us with these banners:

pac_user_banner.png

pac_poweredby_banner.png

Help with server costs

donate.gif

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][Marshmallow 6.0][osprey] PAC-ROM MM, ROM for the Moto G 2015

Contributors
    Shreps, scritch007, squid2
    Source Code: https://github.com/PAC-ROM

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked BL & TWRP
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Beta Release Date: 2015-08-27

Created 2015-08-28
    Last Updated 2015-10-12
    Best ROM I have ever used for Orprey .....Hope the developing will carry one

Yup,
    trying to found enough time to make a new build every ~10 days ;)
    I'm triggering some new build like every 10 days
    Don't hesitate to feedback here ;)
    Osprey has been merged on PAC ;)
    Rom is amazing as always....Plz update Rom thread when u update the Rom....Its a request Plz....

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

A new build is online
    Merry Xmas & HNY guys ;)