[ROM][OFFICIAL][mido] Pixel Experience [AOSP][11.0]

GiaSen

Mar 28, 2017

PixelExperience for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 [mido]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint reader
Lights
Sound / vibration

Known issues
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
Download

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][OFFICIAL][mido] Pixel Experience [AOSP][11.0], ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

Contributors
GiaSen, jhenrique09
ROM OS Version: Android 11
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.9.x

Version Information
Stable
Beta Release Date: 2019-11-13

Created 2019-11-16
Last Updated 2021-01-29

Last edited:

Oco

Oct 21, 2012
Great, I'm currently using AOSP Ext Q and one major issue for me is lack of bluetooth call, is this working here? Pixel is great ROM that I used in that past and my only concern was the homepage lack of customization :(

Reactions: Askn2.0

MelquiXDA

May 18, 2010
Recife-PE
1. What is disadvantage have SELinux permissive?
2. Google Play is certified?
3. You will be official maintainer?
4. Can install over pixel experience plus 9.0?
5. FPC fingerprint is 100% OK?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ziad Reda

Pallavc1234

Jan 10, 2016
Just Awesome

Will directly flashing over official pixel experience pie work?
You need lastest Orange fox R10 for using this ROM. Learned it the hard way. Other than that awesome ROM. Fingerprint works too. (I don't have Goodix FP)

I have attached some screenshots. Don't even feel like going back to pie. Will continue to use this ROM as daily driver.

One thing that bugs me is the white screen below keyboard. Gesture navigations are enabled but no gestures work. For going back I need to press hardware buttons. An option for disabling hardware buttons like in PE 9.0 official could go a long way.

Attachments

Shubham0779

Nov 6, 2018
AIDA64 is showing FPC/Goodix for Manufacterer and FPC102x/FP for Model

Will i be able to use this ROM without any problem with Finger Print???

Sorry, New Here?

Thanks In advance :)

Last edited:

Skynet:)

Dec 4, 2014
You need lastest Orange fox R10 for using this ROM. Learned it the hard way. Other than that awesome ROM. Fingerprint works too. (I don't have Goodix FP)

I have attached some screenshots. Don't even feel like going back to pie. Will continue to use this ROM as daily driver.

One thing that bugs me is the white screen below keyboard. Gesture navigations are enabled but no gestures work. For going back I need to press hardware buttons. An option for disabling hardware buttons like in PE 9.0 official could go a long way.

Here you go ,flash this MAGISK module and it will enable gestures and disable HW keys

Reactions: Shamil shareef