• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OFFICIAL][mido] Pixel Experience [AOSP][11.0]

Search This thread

mohdubaid.dj

Jun 12, 2020
Updated to July version and still cannot install magisk!!!
Bro, we thank you for your efforts but pls don't release roms that fking don't work. It wastes everyone's time.

xaxow34674

Jul 23, 2021

Attachments

• IMG_20210724_144515.jpg
    IMG_20210724_144515.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 173

LAI HWA LOONG

Apr 21, 2021
Updated to July version and still cannot install magisk!!!
Bro, we thank you for your efforts but pls don't release roms that fking don't work. It wastes everyone's time.
My redmi note 4x installed the latest version, and can be installed magisk. U need to install the magisk-v23.0.zip from twrp recovery mode. After installed and reboot to system, need to install magisk-23.0.apk. Then the phone was fully rooted

Reactions: munteangabi

TigTex

Nov 28, 2012
Lisbon
If you are facing wifi issues, disable bluetooth. All kernel 4.x rom's are experiencing problems with bluetooth coexistence.
Downgrading to android 10 or below fixes it

Lojalfan

Mar 8, 2018
Well it's been a fun ride but it's time for an upgrade. The lag is unbearable even after creating a swap file. Tomorrow I'm picking up a Samsung - now that they promise 3 years of updates. Cheers to the amazing community of devs working on Xiaomi phones.

Reactions: PMDROID X

Mauritos

Jun 16, 2015
Hello everybody! I am on last resurrection remix but I have often some reboot. I think to flash this rom. I want a stable ROM because I don't want flash usually.
What about battery life in this rom?
Thank you

ignacy.pasikonik

Jul 23, 2019
Does anybody experience problems with microphone? The caller doesn't hear my voice unless I switch to loudspeaker.

In other apps I have problems ass well. When I use dictaphone I need to switch manually from "Pixel 5" to "Phone microphone" to make it work properly.

Also. I can't access files on phone while connecting via USB. Thank you for maintaining this device but I think there are too many bugs there and I think it's time to upgrade.

Last edited:

flame21

Nov 11, 2019
I would like to make report bug here for latest PE11 plus..

1. Lagging / Slow when launch apps.
2. Facing System ui no respond.
3. Received incoming call the display will delay to show up from the incoming call display(blackout).
4. Phone hang, needs force to restart phone.
Yes I totally agree with you, I'm having all these problems as well. I doubt that it's the RAM management causing issues.

Thjacopa69

Mar 31, 2017
so i have been using pe 11 plus as a daily driver, but out of nowhere my display suddenly stops working. i have checked the hardwares, but its not a hardware problem.
the thing is that when it boots up, mi logo appears and nothing else after that. and then out of nowhere the lockscreen pops up. but when i touch the screen, it automatically goes blank. when i go to the fastboot, the picture appears for a while(sometimes not showing up), but get it on my pc. isnt that a problem associated with this rom. have been using since the day it rolls out, or can it be a hardware problem? Thanks in advance
And one more thing, i dont know if i can go to the recovery(orangefox), but its all blank.

Feb 13, 2021
so i have been using pe 11 plus as a daily driver, but out of nowhere my display suddenly stops working. i have checked the hardwares, but its not a hardware problem.
the thing is that when it boots up, mi logo appears and nothing else after that. and then out of nowhere the lockscreen pops up. but when i touch the screen, it automatically goes blank. when i go to the fastboot, the picture appears for a while(sometimes not showing up), but get it on my pc. isnt that a problem associated with this rom. have been using since the day it rolls out, or can it be a hardware problem? Thanks in advance
And one more thing, i dont know if i can go to the recovery(orangefox), but its all blank.
Sound like its display was damaged or its connector is losing contact with the motherboard.

ignacy.pasikonik

Jul 23, 2019
I am facing issues with my microphone, call recipient complaint of not hearing my voice while I can hear their voice. When I turn on speaker everything works fine. Does anybody knows the solution for this problem?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4/4X [mido]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Jhenrique09 Paypal
    GiaSen PayPal

If you liked my work, give me a beer, thanks!
    Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

1. What is disadvantage have SELinux permissive?
    2. Google Play is certified?
    3. You will be official maintainer?
    4. Can install over pixel experience plus 9.0?
    5. FPC fingerprint is 100% OK?

1 nothing
    2 yes
    3 I don't know yet
    4 no, clean flash
    5 yes
    My ROM Review

After 2 days of using this ROM, this is my observation (this may vary for our devices, some of us have this, some of us dont.)
    This are the part I really liked:
    * Android 10 (obviously)
    * Better Optimization (i don't get lag on live wallpaper)
    * Added options (Live Caption, Privacy, Guest Mode etc.)
    * Better UI
    * Fewer Bloatware

The part I hated:
    * No Fingerprint (I'm using Goodix)
    * No Faceunlock (Can only use pattern and few options in smartlock)
    * Cannot disable HW Key (and backlight too, causes battery depletion), No navbar yet, glitchy gestures
    * No ambient display
    * Cannot pass lockscreen after reboot (i think this only happens when put password/pattern in lockscreen)
    * No option for advance reboot
    * No Live Caption (manually install this using magisk)
    * No screen recorder like Pie Plus yet
    * When clicked on Restart, the whole phone becomes unresponsive and doesn't restart (hold power button for few seconds)

Opinion: Tons of New Things to try but with tons of New Bugs to watch out for. Because of Reboot problems and some features still not implemented, I would not use this ROM for daily use (i feel like its still in its beta stages). Overall, this ROM is great. For now, id be using the Pie Plus for stability.
    here is goodix patch please compile github(.)com/Roker2/fingerprint.goodix.so -Via Crabon rOM (thanks to roker2)
    Hello, I'm one of the peeps that patched the blobs (you can check some of the commits if you're not sure), came here to tell you 2 things:
    1) The fix itself isn't complete yet. Although we've made some progress here, Goodix still doesn't work.
    2) You forgot to put other important patches. Can't post links yet, but you can check Roker2's GitHub repos for that.

Hope you all understand.
    23/11 build
    - Updated aptx blobs from Q
    - Added smart replies
    - VoLTE should work now on Airtel
    - Kernel updated again to Q, now fully CAF upstreamed (wifi too)
    - PE upstreams

Download link is in First post