[ROM][OFFICIAL][mido] Pixel Experience [AOSP][11.0]

Search This thread

Mr Tohid

Mar 17, 2019
Please someone tell me how can I enable round corners in my device,in PE plus 10 mido??
Is there is any module?

stunned

Jan 13, 2011
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Is there any way to activate this feature?

nexus2cee_IMG_20180307_110759-329x439.jpg
It is on by default

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

First kudos to the developer for providing a almost stable for the Pixel Experience Plus Rom for mido. I would like to report some issues/feedbacks which I observed after installing the Rom (It might be also present in Non-Plus Rom, but don't know about it as I started with Plus Rom on my mobile).

1. After switching from Pixel experience Plus 9 to 10, I felt that there is some problem with call sound quality that it is not so clear.
2. Able to download Now playing Google App, but its not working and crashing.
3. Screen recorder was present inbuilt in 9 but not in 10, not sure whether it is removed in AOSP by default.
4. Music album art blurred image is shown at lockscreen.
5. Facing a strange problem with GBoard (facing only in ColorNote app), that when after editing when clicked on back button to close keyboard, it again pop up for a short duration. Not sure whether related to app or rom.
https://youtu.be/cihQbpEdDVs
6. Screenshot scrolling not available, might be we see it in future release.
2. Just use Google apps sound search widget
3. Coming in Android 11

d_g_m_2000

Jul 6, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S9
Xiaomi Mi A2
Previously I've successfully installed this ROM and also update regularly. But when I found the PLUS ROM I've tried to install that.
But since then I got the error: "Updater process ending with ERROR: 7 Error installing zip file".

My phone is dead currently.

Can anyone help me out?

Just found that now I can not install any ROM, All ROM giving me the same Error.
I've verified that I downloaded the correct ROM for my Redmi Note 4 (Mido).

Patching system image unconditionally...
E1001: Failed to update system image.
Updater process ended with ERROR: 7

Please, experts, help me.
hello, i got the same error PE_plus edition build 14 march. do you get any solution? or just flash another rom?
thanks in advance for your coments.
edit-
had to modify the updater-script (like the old times) to resolve this error 7.
so far so good.

Last edited:

oavald

Does anyone facing MAC address changing after this install
I do, as well as fingerprint and proximity sensors not working. See here.

The proposed fix is to flash a stock Miui rom from fastboot. My suspicion is that the upgrade can corrupt the /persist partition, where the sensors' data resides.

I'll try the proposed fix over the weekend, and report back.

Reactions: raimerik

deepu4uforall

Dec 26, 2014
Hyderabad
I do, as well as fingerprint and proximity sensors not working. See here.

The proposed fix is to flash a stock Miui rom from fastboot. My suspicion is that the upgrade can corrupt the /persist partition, where the sensors' data resides.

I'll try the proposed fix over the weekend, and report back.
My fingerprint sensor is working fine. Everything else is working even wifi but the Mac address of the device is changed. So I have to allow the same phone as a new deivce in my router

end_trace

Mar 21, 2020
Unable to receive incoming calls or make outgoing calls on pixel experience android10

Hi folks ! I'm new to the world of custom rom and I have been using pixel experience android 9 Plus Edition on my Redmi note 4 for a few months and I decided to upgrade to android 10 plus . When I flashed the rom using twrp , I was able to use the rom perfectly fine , wifi , Bluetooth , mobile data , messages were working but only thing that wasn't working was incoming and outgoing calls . I'm using Jio and there is plenty of range in my area and my phone shows that it has range too . When someone calls me , they hear my caller tune but nothing shows up on my phone . When I try to call someone it gets disconnected almost immediately after pressing the call button. I tried to corn flash a no. of times and also tried to reinstall the zip file a no. of times but still the same issue . Someone please help . Is it an issue with my TWRP or is it some other underlying problem ?

Reactions: Raman8085 and mls87

averagegeek

Feb 12, 2014
Trivandrum
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
I have a notification of " Pixel setup" on notification bar... It shows " App updates are ready... Connect to WiFi to continue"

I don't have a wifi network to connect... I tried updated all system apps via playstore... Restarted the phone multiple times but still it doesn't go away... I am on Pixel experience rom (14th March update)

Any solution?

lypich2004

Apr 10, 2017
Hi folks ! I'm new to the world of custom rom and I have been using pixel experience android 9 Plus Edition on my Redmi note 4 for a few months and I decided to upgrade to android 10 plus . When I flashed the rom using twrp , I was able to use the rom perfectly fine , wifi , Bluetooth , mobile data , messages were working but only thing that wasn't working was incoming and outgoing calls . I'm using Jio and there is plenty of range in my area and my phone shows that it has range too . When someone calls me , they hear my caller tune but nothing shows up on my phone . When I try to call someone it gets disconnected almost immediately after pressing the call button. I tried to corn flash a no. of times and also tried to reinstall the zip file a no. of times but still the same issue . Someone please help . Is it an issue with my TWRP or is it some other underlying problem ?

Hello, I made the switch to orangefox recovery and flashed my PE 10 plus, everything works.

rzepekk

Jun 28, 2015
Hello good people.
Im on the 14march PE.is it safe to update to 21march release.is no bugs there?
Thanks from the mountain:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4/4X [mido]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Jhenrique09 Paypal
    GiaSen PayPal

If you liked my work, give me a beer, thanks!
    Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

1. What is disadvantage have SELinux permissive?
    2. Google Play is certified?
    3. You will be official maintainer?
    4. Can install over pixel experience plus 9.0?
    5. FPC fingerprint is 100% OK?

1 nothing
    2 yes
    3 I don't know yet
    4 no, clean flash
    5 yes
    My ROM Review

After 2 days of using this ROM, this is my observation (this may vary for our devices, some of us have this, some of us dont.)
    This are the part I really liked:
    * Android 10 (obviously)
    * Better Optimization (i don't get lag on live wallpaper)
    * Added options (Live Caption, Privacy, Guest Mode etc.)
    * Better UI
    * Fewer Bloatware

The part I hated:
    * No Fingerprint (I'm using Goodix)
    * No Faceunlock (Can only use pattern and few options in smartlock)
    * Cannot disable HW Key (and backlight too, causes battery depletion), No navbar yet, glitchy gestures
    * No ambient display
    * Cannot pass lockscreen after reboot (i think this only happens when put password/pattern in lockscreen)
    * No option for advance reboot
    * No Live Caption (manually install this using magisk)
    * No screen recorder like Pie Plus yet
    * When clicked on Restart, the whole phone becomes unresponsive and doesn't restart (hold power button for few seconds)

Opinion: Tons of New Things to try but with tons of New Bugs to watch out for. Because of Reboot problems and some features still not implemented, I would not use this ROM for daily use (i feel like its still in its beta stages). Overall, this ROM is great. For now, id be using the Pie Plus for stability.
    here is goodix patch please compile github(.)com/Roker2/fingerprint.goodix.so -Via Crabon rOM (thanks to roker2)
    Hello, I'm one of the peeps that patched the blobs (you can check some of the commits if you're not sure), came here to tell you 2 things:
    1) The fix itself isn't complete yet. Although we've made some progress here, Goodix still doesn't work.
    2) You forgot to put other important patches. Can't post links yet, but you can check Roker2's GitHub repos for that.

Hope you all understand.
    23/11 build
    - Updated aptx blobs from Q
    - Added smart replies
    - VoLTE should work now on Airtel
    - Kernel updated again to Q, now fully CAF upstreamed (wifi too)
    - PE upstreams

Download link is in First post