[ROM][OFFICIAL][ms013g][9] LineageOS 16.0

Search This thread

MinkeyDLevy

Apr 15, 2018
Very Happy With Your Hard Work

very happy with your hard work, I run this ROM for a few days and everything it works except the camera doesn't work, can you tell me what's wrong, or you can fix it?

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

can you fix it camera not working on my grand 2

Ci_Luk_Ba

Aug 22, 2014
I use TWRP 3.2.3.0, flash the latest build, i follow the instruction to clean flash. The result is no bootanimation and no offline charging. I dont know how to solve this. Sorry for my bad english

F07

Nov 6, 2020
Hello, when installing the latest version, I encountered a boot loop to rcovery mod problem. I tried more than once, and in one of the attempts the phone worked without a problem. And when I restarted the device, it returned to the boot loop. How can you help me

Ci_Luk_Ba

Aug 22, 2014
Hello, when installing the latest version, I encountered a boot loop to rcovery mod problem. I tried more than once, and in one of the attempts the phone worked without a problem. And when I restarted the device, it returned to the boot loop. How can you help me
Its not bootloop. Its juat booting without bootanimation. I have same problem. No bootanimation and no offline charging

J Phone Activity

Nov 7, 2020
Sir i have same problem.... Black screen when booting and the brightness controller is not calibrated properly and when i sleep the phone and i turn on they will shock the light in 0.5 seconds and returns to the normal set of brightness and my problem is i install already a a$$ kernel and my problem is the a$$ kernel is for only nougat ver.. i want to return the stock firmware without pc and iwant to return back the stock kernel and i install this again... But the problem is i dont have a laptop or pc to install a oddin.... I want install the kernel or stock firmware via twrp.... Please help me i love this rom?

Ci_Luk_Ba

Aug 22, 2014
Sir i have same problem.... Black screen when booting and the brightness controller is not calibrated properly and when i sleep the phone and i turn on they will shock the light in 0.5 seconds and returns to the normal set of brightness and my problem is i install already a a$$ kernel and my problem is the a$$ kernel is for only nougat ver.. i want to return the stock firmware without pc and iwant to return back the stock kernel and i install this again... But the problem is i dont have a laptop or pc to install a oddin.... I want install the kernel or stock firmware via twrp.... Please help me i love this rom?
U cant flasing stock firmware without odin. U should make nandroid backup first before flashing this ROM

F07

Nov 6, 2020
Fix

I installed recovery cwm and the ROM worked without a boot loop, but any application that installs a problem occurs is the application repeats by shutting down without a solution

petrynchyn

May 27, 2009
Truskavets
I have problem:
1. Bluetooth not work
2. Black screen when booting

Use TWRP: twrp-3.4.0-1-ms013g.img
clean: Dalvik / ART Cache, System, Data, Internal Storage, Cache, Preload

Original firmware:
Ukraine (Kyivstar)
Android 4.4.2
Changelist: 8434275
Build date Tue, 17 Jan 2017 09:08:51 +0000
Security Patch Level: 2016-06-01
COD: SEK
PDA: G7102XXSBQA5
CSC: G7102OXEBPC1

ScreenshotB.png ScreenshotA.png ScreenshotT.png

Last edited:

TDM27

Oct 21, 2017
Thanks i been waiting this for so long, going to test it, by the way is Low RAM property patcher working on this build? so i can free more RAM and install go/lite version of apps.

Sorry for my bad English.

lochanmdr

Nov 8, 2020
can i use odin. i havent installed any recovery twrp. mine is running on stock 4.4.2
i have downloaded los16 , samsung driver, odin 3.14.4 and stock rom 4.4.2 for my country network

Elson Simões

Oct 2, 2020
Hello Guys, Happy new year to every one!!!

I think these rom is not fully stable, theres a lot of people that have problems after flashing this, myself still cant have sound on sim 2 calls, theres a guy that helped me few posts back, but sim 2 no sound problem persist, i continue to search for solutions, but no sucess.

I hope that this rom maintainer can find a solution, or the regular updates that we receive can fix any problem of any person here, i really hope.

Stay safe

albanhowy

Nov 15, 2017
First of all, give your hand on this beautiful rum and your great love. But there is a problem. I want to connect an external flash via otg usb. Can I or not to support this. Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you.

djchittoor

Mar 31, 2020
Trivandrum
I have problem:
1. Bluetooth not work
2. Black screen when booting

Use TWRP: twrp-3.4.0-1-ms013g.img
clean: Dalvik / ART Cache, System, Data, Internal Storage, Cache, Preload

Original firmware:
Ukraine (Kyivstar)
Android 4.4.2
Changelist: 8434275
Build date Tue, 17 Jan 2017 09:08:51 +0000
Security Patch Level: 2016-06-01
COD: SEK
PDA: G7102XXSBQA5
CSC: G7102OXEBPC1

View attachment 5137545 View attachment 5137543 View attachment 5137551
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, a duplicate of your issue has been addressed

Last edited:

djchittoor

Mar 31, 2020
Trivandrum
First of all, give your hand on this beautiful rum and your great love. But there is a problem. I want to connect an external flash via otg usb. Can I or not to support this. Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you.
Hi,

As the stock ROM of ms013g does not support OTG, we are unable to add this feature as such to LineageOS official builds and it isn't mandatory as it isn't a stock supported feature

Reactions: albanhowy

djchittoor

Mar 31, 2020
Trivandrum
Thanks i been waiting this for so long, going to test it, by the way is Low RAM property patcher working on this build? so i can free more RAM and install go/lite version of apps.

Sorry for my bad English.
Yes, you can add that low RAM build prop, but the thing is you should also understand free RAM is not always a good thing, free RAM can mean wasted RAM.. We have also picked finetuned android GO flags so you don't really need that prop

djchittoor

Mar 31, 2020
Trivandrum
Repeated question...

Sim 2.... Can't hear received and out calls!!! Any fix for that problem?
Hi, I am unable to reproduce the issue as I don't have 2 SIMs to test out, can you flash LineageOS 16 and pull me radio logs you can do that by enabling USB debugging in developer settings and then use ADB tools to do `adb logcat -b radio` please send me the output attached to a post or by uploading the output to paste bin service like del.dog pastebin.com etc.

djchittoor

Mar 31, 2020
Trivandrum
Thank you so much friend, worked with SIM 1 but SIM 2 still same, no sound on calls at all, but is something in advance. I still searching for other tips to make this work, i always feel that is not something complicated just dont know what to solve it, if you have other tip that maybe can fix SIM 2 all will be all ears and eyes.

This rom is really good, its hard to give up on it.

Thank you so much. :good::good::good:

Addressed on post:

djchittoor

Mar 31, 2020
Trivandrum
I'm facing the same problem .. Any help?
Addressed on post:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    where is download link ? dont support ?
    Apparently, the developers have stopped supporting this device. I can upload the latest firmware to GoogleDisk.
    Link to download the latest LoS 16 and Lineage recovery: GDrive .
    hello
    I installed the ROM
    It has two problems
    On the second SIM card on the Galaxy Grand, there is no sound and no sound
    The second problem
    It is in the VPN section
    The time you configure and connect
    When you turn off the VPN, the phone restarts

I did not have any other problems
    Oh, I forgot, if the camera does not work, delete the camera data in the software section will be correct
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community-built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restores the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and GApps
    • Boot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build
    • Boot to recovery again
    • Flash GApps
    • Reboot
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download URL:
    GApps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
     restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

XDA thread information
    LineageOS 16.0 for ms013g, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

Contributors
    djchittoor
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2020-06-24
    my phone got inti bootloop
    Hi,

Did you clean flash the ROM? and just to let you know these builds are for SM-G7102 that is ms013g only, as of now we are not supporting any LTE variants of Grand 2
    No Bug! :D
    Facing just one problem. When I Switch on the phone No Boot Animation Shows. Anyone facing same problem? :(
    But Finally It's Official LOS for Grand 2. :good:

Hi, so I have heard of this problem and its seems that guys with unofficial screens or panels are facing this, as of now there is no fix to it and I believe it has to do with the kernel-side as we are using a common kernel configured to work with the other MSM8226-Samsung family devices and I will try to fix ASAP so you guys can have the full experience:eek::eek:
    I am running this ROM for a couple days and everything works except every couple minutes it freezes and I have to restart my phone, is there a fix for that?

Hey,

Thanks for installing the ROM, AFAIK there isn't such a bug experienced by me or any other user. Can you try pulling me a log and upload it to a Pastebin the next time it happens
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone