• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [OFFICIAL] MSM-Xtended[11] [Payton]

Search This thread

dhinesh_cool

Jan 17, 2018
2021-X-Temp-Head.png

Disclaimer
* We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD card or anything happens with your device
* Flash on your own risk/knowledge.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEAM XTENDED: @SuperDroidBond | @mady51 | @mukesh22584 | @anishpratheepan | @xawlw | @SonalSingh18 | @Roger.T

FEATURES: Get Feature list from HERE

DONATIONS: SuperDroidBond | mukesh22584 | mady51

SUPPORT LINK: MSM-X Telegram Public Group

SCREENSHOTS:
Click HERE

ROM DOWNLOADS: MSM-Xtended ROM

GAPPS DOWNLOADS: GApps Link

NOTE:

need latest firmware
use twrp 3.5

INSTRUCTIONS:
*wipe system,data,cache
*install rom + twrp
*reboot

ROM SOURCE: Project-Xtended ROM Sources

KERNEL SOURCE: Our Official Devices Sources

CREDIT & THANKS:

We would like to give thanks to everyone in the Android community, big or small.
That said, we would like to Thank all These Teams for their contribution to the Open Source Community.

**If we have left someone or some team, we apologize and please PM us. We would be very happy to include your name as well.**

Special thnx:
Trpsl
Erfan Abdi
jleeblanch

XDA:DevDB Information
MSM-Xtended, ROM for the Moto X4

Contributors
dhinesh_cool
ROM OS Version: Android 11
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: need latest stock
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Stable

Created 2020-05-09
Last Updated 2021-05-23

Last edited:

EthonBanks

Dec 31, 2018
Thank you for building these ROMs for payton!
I have done a clean flash, but after it boot into system for 10 sec, it shows Power off shuting down and reboot to twrp automatically

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2014
Favorite ROM I've tried for Payton, better than havoc. Love all the customization options like fonts and how the accent can be any color. I never liked any of the preset accent colors on other ROMs and always wondered why they didn't just have a color picker. Would love it if I could choose my own background color the same way but that's probably more complicated than the accent.

dhinesh_cool

Jan 17, 2018
Favorite ROM I've tried for Payton, better than havoc. Love all the customization options like fonts and how the accent can be any color. I never liked any of the preset accent colors on other ROMs and always wondered why they didn't just have a color picker. Would love it if I could choose my own background color the same way but that's probably more complicated than the accent.

Hope u like it:good:

badmf80

Apr 15, 2012
Hi, I am on Sprint in the US and am only getting spotty 3g data, I've tried a bunch of apn settings but haven't been able to improve it. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Thanks for the amazing rom!

maurensen

Jul 9, 2013
U on latest sept patch?
If u on latest patch
Take backup of efs and persist on stock
Flash custom rom now restore efs and persist

managed to fix the issue with your suggestion!
Many thanx!

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Btw now I'm using your Superior OS Rom that's very fast and responsive!

Top Liked Posts