[ROM][OFFICIAL] NamelessROM - KLTE - 4.4.4 - 20141013

Search This thread

Robbie Doo

Jan 3, 2011
SoCal
Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus
Did you ever have any luck getting service with Sprint?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

No. So I had to go back to the previous ROM.
For some reason, I'm having problems with klte based ROM's and I'm unable to install any kltespr because I get an error 7. The message says that my device is a klte and not kltespr, therefore, the installation is aborted. I thought the kltespr is for Spring SM-G900P. Oh well.

kmcphee

Jun 4, 2014
New Port Richey, Florida
Ktlespr is sprint. Yes you will get that error 7 because sprint coded klte instead one of three things need to be done to thr updater script. 1.where ktlespr is called out you replaced yo kltexx on the get prop lines u sd usually 2 /2.take out the get prop lines/ 3.in the prop lines call out klte/4. Use ktkoones twrp recovery which I will upload in a minute

Robbie Doo

Jan 3, 2011
SoCal
Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus
Ktlespr is sprint. Yes you will get that error 7 because sprint coded klte instead one of three things need to be done to thr updater script. 1.where ktlespr is called out you replaced yo kltexx on the get prop lines u sd usually 2 /2.take out the get prop lines/ 3.in the prop lines call out klte/4. Use ktkoones twrp recovery which I will upload in a minute

Thank you for the info. I will try that.

FCORivers

Dec 31, 2011
Carolina
You sir, are a genius! Setting the dimensions in gravity box to 0 does keep the navbar from auto-showing. Thanks for the suggestion man!
I don't have any problems with navbar at all. In fact, its been ages since the last time I installed xposed framework.

I do have a bug.

I like expanded mode. When I enable it the status bar goes up as intended but I am able to swipe down and get the status bar to show as it is supposed to only once. After that I can't get the phone to register the swipe anymore. Basically I can't see my status bar again until I disable expanded mode. Or a reboot but it will get it to work only once :)

Also there is no option to get the regular swipe lockscreen on top of the secure lockscreen like in other ROMs.

This are not major issues, not a real reason to flash anything else.

royhanks3

Dec 29, 2011
I use a phone case with a built in gorilla glass screen protector and I've noticed that when I turn on extra sensitivity mode, scrolling becomes super jerky and the overall touch sensitivity of the screen felt like it kind of went down actually. I took the case off and used the screen raw and I had the same issues... Anyway to improve that?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What is NamelessROM ?
    Simple - NamelessROM is opportunity.
    An opportunity to have a voice to the development team of the after-market firmware that you run on your device.

The main goal of NamelessROM is to provide quality development for android devices, phones and tablets alike.
    NamelessROM developers are available nearly 24/7 and respond to bug reports and feature requests almost instantly.
    This availability will allow you, the end-user, to have direct input into exactly what features and functions are included on the firmware that YOU run.

NamelessROM maintains features and functions of several well-known open-source, AOSP-based ROMs, as well as many features of our own.
    See the screenshots in the 3rd post, and visit our website for more detailed information.

NamelessROM = endless possibilities. Unless you have an iPhone, then you're out of luck

An official build of NamelessROM for KLTE. Haven't seen it posted here as of yet.

NamelessROM 20141013 NIGHTLY
    @dhiru1602, any chance to see your thread on this ROM for klte?
    It is called "Nameless Center". Launch the app, then hit the arrow at the top left and you will see "Updates".

It worked for me this morning when the 10/13 version was released.

I've noticed on the website where we downloaded the update, it says this rom has over the air updates but I haven't been able to find that setting or option. Anybody else know where to find the ota update "app"?