[ROM][OFFICIAL][natrium][11] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

vpn560

Oct 14, 2007
Seems there are no plans for further updates... Mi 5S Plus has reached it's pinnacle of development 🥂LineageOS 18.1 is more than sufficient for it, moreover, it's flawless. Great thanks to Łukasz Patron and all the LineageOS team. Special thanks to Łukasz Patron for TWRP for this phone.

Upd. Updates within 18.1 continue.

Upd. In real things are different from in fact 🥴:

Last edited:

star.seraph

Apr 11, 2017
Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus
Xiaomi Redmi 5
Seems there are no plans for further updates... Mi 5S Plus has reached it's pinnacle of development 🥂LineageOS 18.1 is more than sufficient for it, moreover, it's flawless. Great thanks to Łukasz Patron and all the LineageOS team. Special thanks to Łukasz Patron for TWRP for this phone.

Upd. Updates within 18.1 continues

Was there any official statement if I may ask?

vpn560

Oct 14, 2007
Not so recent news: TWRP 3.6.2_9.0-natrium released.
More recent news: support for Linux GPT-formatted SD cards added.
Thanks again to Łukasz Patron.

... "ro.treble.enabled" in the BUILD.PROP is still FALSE 🪦

hasandroid

Dec 6, 2016
On all Aosp roms I tried, including this, black colors have red tint on srgb color profile. I think white balance is needed to be set for colors to be the same as on Miui roms. Changing rgb or other settings on livedisplay didn't help except changing color profile to anything other than srgb. Using Twilight app to change white balance actually helped but calibration still isn't the same as on miui. Changing kernels didn't help either.

Other Roms I tried:
Pixel Experience 10
Pixel Experience 11
Extendedui (10)

vpn560

Oct 14, 2007
Rather big amount of allowable changes from 19.1 updates being applied in 18.1 from time to time due to LineageOS team support of phones excluded from 19.1 upgrade. Thanks a lot.

Mi 5S Plus
Galaxy Tab S5e

Upd Oct, 10, 2022: excelent support as usual: 17 changes in the tomorrow 18.1 update for Mi 5S Plus !
Upd Oct, 16, 2022: Updates continue and include some features not only from 19.1, but also from 20.0.

Last edited:

火①5

Sep 3, 2022
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S

Version: September 6, 2022

Work: Bluetooth, camera, screen, touch screen, rotation, lte4g network

Not working: China Telecom phone, SMS (you can connect to 4G network normally, but you can't make calls and send SMS. When you make a call, there will be no signal suddenly.)

There is a problem: WiFi (you can connect normally, but it will show that there is no network, but there is actually a network)

vpn560

Oct 14, 2007
Look at the recent and accumulated changes:

Look at the TWRP 3.7.0 for Natrium :

Last edited:

star.seraph

Apr 11, 2017
Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus
Xiaomi Redmi 5
The 19.1 is coming.How to upgrade from 18.1 to 19.1 without losing data? I used TWRP 3.7.0 to install zip files and the adb sideload command to prompt errors.Thinks.

I think that going from A11 to A12 needs data format. It uses a different encryption type. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

(edit)

I wasn't able to clean install with TWRP 3.7.0. I installed the latest LOS recovery, formatted Data and pushed the ROM via the sideload method.

I also installed MindtheGapps 12.1 and Magisk 25.2. Everything seems to run fine.

Last edited:

herewegonow

Jul 8, 2021
So grateful for the continuous development to keep the amazing Mi5s Plus alive and kicking. You devs are the real heroes ❤️

I wonder should we have a specific thread for the 19.1? Mi5 got one why can't we too 😃

zjy29642

Apr 10, 2022
Though I am a lurker, I keep following all information in this forum.

Big thanks to the developers for keeping the Mi 5s Plus alive

Last edited:
Reactions: vpn560

vpn560

Oct 14, 2007
Another way to reinstall/install Magisk root after 19.1 update, using LineageOS recovery and flash card with USB-C connector (FAT32 or NTFS formatted) and Magisk.25.2.zip on it.
Being in updated 19.1 just reboot to recovery, choose "apply update", then " apply from disk" ; install Magisk zip and after that reboot to system.

Last edited:

zixqams

Dec 10, 2022
Make that +1 units of Mi 5S Plus phones actively in use. Long time lurker here. Just created an account for this specific comment. I am very grateful of LUK1337 for the continuous development of this device.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's not working :
    • WFD
    Instructions :
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    The 19.1 is coming.How to upgrade from 18.1 to 19.1 without losing data? I used TWRP 3.7.0 to install zip files and the adb sideload command to prompt errors.Thinks.

I think that going from A11 to A12 needs data format. It uses a different encryption type. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

(edit)

I wasn't able to clean install with TWRP 3.7.0. I installed the latest LOS recovery, formatted Data and pushed the ROM via the sideload method.

I also installed MindtheGapps 12.1 and Magisk 25.2. Everything seems to run fine.

Upd. Updates within 18.1 continue.

Upd. In real things are different from in fact 🥴:
    So grateful for the continuous development to keep the amazing Mi5s Plus alive and kicking. You devs are the real heroes ❤️

I wonder should we have a specific thread for the 19.1? Mi5 got one why can't we too 😃
    Not sure if it's worth creating a thread for 3 users total.
    Especially thanks for "long press of back button kills foreground app" in May 11, 2021 release.
    • Magisk 23.0 is available.