• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][Official][Nightly] LineageOS 15.1 for OnePlus 3/3T

Search This thread

accuphase

Sep 23, 2009
Yeah, that's strange. What would be the point of using an unlock method like Face or Fingerprint and still need another interaction to get to the Homescreen?

If I use fingerprint to unlock there's no additional interaction needed to get to the Homescreen or more concrete, to get to the latest open screen coming from screen off.

homecanibal

Nov 21, 2007
Anyone with problem dropdown notifications at launcher?
The problem is, when im at launcher, dropdown to see notifications, and sometimes, screen is more white, but, when im in other apps, doesnt happen. Tested in nova launcher, trebuchet and apex launcher.

Tested in various roms, and only happens on lineage roms.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Dirk

May 11, 2009
Anyone with problem dropdown notifications at launcher?
The problem is, when im at launcher, dropdown to see notifications, and sometimes, screen is more white, but, when im in other apps, doesnt happen. Tested in nova launcher, trebuchet and apex launcher.

Tested in various roms, and only happens on lineage roms.

Screenshots?

Reactions: homecanibal

bunu

Nov 25, 2009
I try screenshots and video from other smartphone, but everything is normal.

Now im on experienceos from jamal, and nothing happens. On AOSP extended nothing happens, only on lineage roms.

Exit: when filming from other smartphone we cant notice because auto focus

Do you have the "Reduce power consumption" option enabled under LiveDisplay? That can cause that.

Update on the bad performance thing I talked about earlier. Seems like this build solved that. I don't have the lag/stutter anymore

homecanibal

Nov 21, 2007
Do you have the "Reduce power consumption" option enabled under LiveDisplay? That can cause that.

Update on the bad performance thing I talked about earlier. Seems like this build solved that. I don't have the lag/stutter anymore
Nope,, or i think. It started a month or so ago, been using half an year, every week dirty install.

Even if i make a clean install is something that happens.

aaa

Sep 7, 2003
Hello guys, I am still in lineage 14.1 and am now thinking to move to 15.1.
Is the 15.1 ROM already stable enough for daily usage?

nvertigo67

Dec 28, 2011

How do you know?

Anyone have really bad performance with the latest build? It was fine for a few days but now it lags and stutters all the time. I thought it was a new app I installed (gmail, patreon, and google podcasts). I uninstalled patreon and still no dice.

Perhaps you are still in the period of "for a few days"?

I would be very careful claiming something solved, which we have no issue report for... (and no change addressing the unreported issue)

dimon2242

Jul 15, 2008
Moscow
Reactions: nvertigo67

ivanich

Nov 6, 2011
Odessa, Kyiv
@nvertigo67, hi! Can I ask some question about LOS and 60 fps recording with gcam?
About the Feb/March I see stuttering when I recording 60 fps video in move with any gcam versions.
On AOSP ROMs I haven't this problem.
The cause this problem relation with HFR/HSR support on LOS (unmerged commit https://review.lineageos.org/#/c/LineageOS/android_device_oneplus_oneplus3/+/209119/)?
Thanks you for spent time and have a nice day! :)

This one https://review.lineageos.org/#/c/LineageOS/android_device_oneplus_oneplus3/+/209119/ is not related to 60 fps video sluttering cuz I had this issue with and w/o mentioned commit, however it superseded by this commit https://review.lineageos.org/#/c/LineageOS/android_device_oneplus_oneplus3/+/223901/ which has all HFR/HSR profiles in place.

dimon2242

Jul 15, 2008
Moscow

dimon2242

Jul 15, 2008
Moscow
The commit with all H[SF]R profiles in place is merged allready and should have been shipped with the last two builds.

I'm using @ivanich's V8: slowmotion still broken - but no stuttering when recording 1080x60fps.

And it didn't fix problem.(
I cannot find ivanich's V8, Arnova's only. Can you share link for it?
And final question: this commit https://review.lineageos.org/#/c/LineageOS/android_frameworks_av/+/206069/ no need for H[S/F]R?

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

I believe sluttering happens when phone is heat and cpu throttling takes place.

I already tested it when device is cold :)

Reactions: nvertigo67

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.1 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.​
    Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */
    LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.

Important information:
    This thread is for LineageOS 15.1 builds for OnePlus 3/3T. The following will not be supported here:
    • Custom kernels
    • Mods
    • Xposed

We don't support Xposed and any logcat which includes a Xposed module will be ignored. You're kindly invited to not report bugs if you:
    • Flashed a custom kernel
    • Installed or did mods from untrusted sources
    • Modified system files

Tips:
    • SELinux works in permissive enforcing mode
    • You need at least OxygenOS 5.0 firmware, otherwise you'll get error 7 when installing the zip. Latest firmware is recommended.

Installation:
    First time flashing LineageOS 15.1 on your device, or coming from another ROM?
    1. Download the zip(s)
    2. Install a compatible Recovery (Latest official TWRP is highly recommended: https://twrp.me/oneplus/oneplusthree.html)
    3. Perform a nandroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
    4. Wipe data/factory reset
    5. Flash LineageOS
    6. Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package
    7. Reboot

Source code:

Credits:
    • LineageOS Team & Contributors
    • Code Aurora Forum

Download:

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS, ROM for the OnePlus 3

Contributors
    dianlujitao
    ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo

Version Information

Created 2018-01-23
    Last Updated 2018-11-16
    Is it possible for Project Treble to be implemented? I was thinking of using the extra space from /bt_firmware (1GB) for /vendor. Thanks.

Sent from my OnePlus 3T using XDA Labs

OnePlus is evaluating official treblized Oreo, now the key problem for them is how to make Treble migration through OTA, according to their engineers. We have a 1.5G unused partition which can be used as /vendor. I don't know if they'll eventually make the change, but as they have positive progress on that, personally I suggest not to do 3rd party experiments in case breaking compatibility with the (possible) incoming official Treble builds.
    deep sleep issue will be fixed in the next weekly
    New build is up. What you care most, video recording is fixed.
    Oneplus already said they wont suport treble for oneplus 3 https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/join-our-oneplus-5t-ama-now.686679/page-9#post-17146313

so why not develop 3rd party suport for treble?

You have 2017 news, I have 2018 news:p

btw full treble is impossible with the current camera driver, see https://github.com/LineageOS/androi...mmit/030ee5d902fdbabd85d827a8598a3fb7fe37fc7f for ref