• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][Official][Nightly] LineageOS 15.1 for OnePlus 3/3T

Search This thread

syntesys

Oct 11, 2011
Cagliari
Hi,
@dianlujitao, it is possible to add this APN to APN list?

Name: ho-mobile
APN: web.ho-mobile.it
MCC: 222
MNC: 10
APN Type: default,supl
APN Protocol: IPv4/IPv6
Roaming Protocol: IPv4/IPv6
MNVO Tipe: IMSI
MVNO Value: x

Thank you.

64ashg

May 18, 2014
Redmi K20 Pro
What is the security patch level of the latest nightly? 9th January and onwards if anyone has built and flashed?

Ps I tried looking into the changes in the official site. Did i miss a commit if the latest security patches were already implemented? I believe the nightly channel is also running December 18 patches, right?
Thanks in advance :)

sighunter

Feb 23, 2011
Berlin
What is the security patch level of the latest nightly? 9th January and onwards if anyone has built and flashed?

Ps I tried looking into the changes in the official site. Did i miss a commit if the latest security patches were already implemented? I believe the nightly channel is also running December 18 patches, right?
Thanks in advance :)

On Version 15.1-20190109-NIGHTLY the security patches are from 5. December 2018

Reactions: 64ashg and EVOLw

nvertigo67

Dec 28, 2011

simmeone

Dec 3, 2010
Since I upgraded to LineageOS 15.1 Android Auto does not working: "something went wrong google play services doesn't seem to be working right now". I flashed the latest firmware 5.0.8, LineageOS nightly is 20190124. Gapps pico package is flashed. Any suggestion? Thank you.

doktor jaromir

Jul 25, 2017
Since I upgraded to LineageOS 15.1 Android Auto does not working: "something went wrong google play services doesn't seem to be working right now". I flashed the latest firmware 5.0.8, LineageOS nightly is 20190124. Gapps pico package is flashed. Any suggestion? Thank you.
I thought, firmware is included in rom. Anyone to clarify this? Thanks

nvertigo67

Dec 28, 2011
I thought, firmware is included in rom. Anyone to clarify this? Thanks

Unified roms can't be shipped with fw, because fw differs for op3 and op3t. OOS has two seperate zips for op3 and op3t (not unified), so they can be shipped with fw included.

This has been explained many times. Also the OP clearly states you need to make sure you have the correct fw installed. Read - at least - OP and use thread search before posting, please. Thanx in advance.

matrixisreal

Mar 14, 2018
What is the best file system for data/cache partitions? Any recommendations?

I have used F2FS since nougat, and it worked. Although since most devs do not pay attention to Backport the recent updates to our 3.18 kernel, we don't see as much benefits as we could see and F2FS is currently capable of in many roms

Even the official TWRP has some stupid bugs with F2FS. I am using orangefox recovery right now. This has no bugs.

My advice, if you you your phone for heavy multitasking, use F2FS with a kernel which has updated F2FS.

But if you don't want the highest possible performance, but the most care free setup, because you have only light use and use your phone for media consumption mostly , use ext4

F2FS is faster mostly in very small database operations. So every time the apps have to change some values. (Not just watching YouTube or browsing the web)

or to be clear. if you a grandma, use ext4. If you a real enthusiast who want the best performance, use F2FS ;)

anarkh

Jul 7, 2017
hello, im using oneplus 3t and i have some problems.

1. sometimes my phone dont accept my lock password. i cant enter my phone. i try restart my phone, wipe cache, dalvik cache and if i am luck enter my phone.

2. sometimes the programs that I use are giving errors and cannot open again. (telegram, launchers etc.)

i can use TWRP, Lineage Os and Supersu.

thanks for help and sorry for bad english.

Naudiz

Sep 25, 2013
Are there any LOS from Germany who use the NFC identification of their ID-card?

The official app fails with the error that the device doesn't support NFC extended length. It does though. It used to work in OxygenOS and the OP3 is listed as supported on the official government website: https://www.ausweisapp.bund.de/

So is LineageOS incompatible with NFC extended length?

UPDATE: I just found this: https://www.lineageos.org/Changelog-15/
Added support for extended length NFC (needs to be enabled per-device, if supported)
So @dianlujitao can you please enable this for our device, as the stock rom definitely supports this feature?

Last edited:

nvertigo67

Dec 28, 2011
Are there any LOS from Germany who use the NFC identification of their ID-card?

The official app fails with the error that the device doesn't support NFC extended length. It does though. It used to work in OxygenOS and the OP3 is listed as supported on the official government website: https://www.ausweisapp.bund.de/

So is LineageOS incompatible with NFC extended length?

UPDATE: I just found this: https://www.lineageos.org/Changelog-15/

So @dianlujitao can you please enable this for our device, as the stock rom definitely supports this feature?

Would you like to check if the the extended length works at all on los-15.1, please? Add this exact line
Code:
ISO_DEP_MAX_TRANSCEIVE=0xFEFF
to the end of /system/vendor/etc/libnfc-nxp.conf and reboot. If you can report succes, I'll push it to gerrit.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.1 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.​
    Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */
    LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.

Important information:
    This thread is for LineageOS 15.1 builds for OnePlus 3/3T. The following will not be supported here:
    • Custom kernels
    • Mods
    • Xposed

We don't support Xposed and any logcat which includes a Xposed module will be ignored. You're kindly invited to not report bugs if you:
    • Flashed a custom kernel
    • Installed or did mods from untrusted sources
    • Modified system files

Tips:
    • SELinux works in permissive enforcing mode
    • You need at least OxygenOS 5.0 firmware, otherwise you'll get error 7 when installing the zip. Latest firmware is recommended.

Installation:
    First time flashing LineageOS 15.1 on your device, or coming from another ROM?
    1. Download the zip(s)
    2. Install a compatible Recovery (Latest official TWRP is highly recommended: https://twrp.me/oneplus/oneplusthree.html)
    3. Perform a nandroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
    4. Wipe data/factory reset
    5. Flash LineageOS
    6. Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package
    7. Reboot

Source code:

Credits:
    • LineageOS Team & Contributors
    • Code Aurora Forum

Download:

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS, ROM for the OnePlus 3

Contributors
    dianlujitao
    ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo

Version Information

Created 2018-01-23
    Last Updated 2018-11-16
    Is it possible for Project Treble to be implemented? I was thinking of using the extra space from /bt_firmware (1GB) for /vendor. Thanks.

Sent from my OnePlus 3T using XDA Labs

OnePlus is evaluating official treblized Oreo, now the key problem for them is how to make Treble migration through OTA, according to their engineers. We have a 1.5G unused partition which can be used as /vendor. I don't know if they'll eventually make the change, but as they have positive progress on that, personally I suggest not to do 3rd party experiments in case breaking compatibility with the (possible) incoming official Treble builds.
    deep sleep issue will be fixed in the next weekly
    New build is up. What you care most, video recording is fixed.
    Oneplus already said they wont suport treble for oneplus 3 https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/join-our-oneplus-5t-ama-now.686679/page-9#post-17146313

so why not develop 3rd party suport for treble?

You have 2017 news, I have 2018 news:p

btw full treble is impossible with the current camera driver, see https://github.com/LineageOS/androi...mmit/030ee5d902fdbabd85d827a8598a3fb7fe37fc7f for ref