#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * */
A small group of people from around the world who are interested in Android launched this project on the 12th of December 2012, and is committed to make this ROM better and better. Like most contributors of open source projects (Omni, CyanogenMod, Slim AOSPA etc), we are doing all these in our free time as our passion...
Since this project is open source, anyone interested can participate in the development (maintain new devices, contribute code etc). Newcomers are always welcomed!
Read here for developer application; with this, you can host your unofficial MoKee builds on our server!
This thread is for official MoKee 10.0 builds for OnePlus 3/3T. The following will not be supported here:
- Custom kernels
We don't support Xposed and any logcat which includes a Xposed module will be ignored. You're kindly invited to not report bugs if you:
- Flashed a custom kernel
- Installed or did mods from untrusted sources
- Modified system files
- You need at least OxygenOS 9.0.2 firmware, otherwise you'll get error 7 when installing the zip. Latest firmware is recommended.
First time flashing MoKee 10.0 on your device, or coming from another ROM?
- Download the zip(s)
- Install a compatible Recovery (Due to system-as-root, you may encounter minor issues with official TWRP. The following custom TWRP uses system-as-root and is highly recommended: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261695823) Note that it's NOT compatible with pre-10 ROMs!
- Perform a nandroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
- Wipe data/factory reset
- Flash MoKee
- Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package
- MoKee Developers: https://github.com/orgs/MoKee/members
- Code Aurora Forum
- Slim Roms
MoKee, ROM for the OnePlus 3
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
Last Updated 2020-01-16