[ROM][Official][Nightly] MoKee 10.0 for OnePlus 3/3T

Search This thread

Scorpion70

Feb 28, 2016
Haven't tried this rom after that, so don't really remember what all the customisations were paid ones. You may try it outside yourself to check.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

This is from mokee community telegram group:
There are no android settings or features which are restricted due to donation. You can use mokee as is it. The donation is only to unlock some mokee update stuffs, like incremental update which is very small in term of size to download and so on, you may read it in mokee update center app. Or, you can skip the donation and download full update package, thats it.

Rajesh_m

May 24, 2013
Kerala
Redmi Note 10 Pro
This is from mokee community telegram group:

There are no android settings or features which are restricted due to donation. You can use mokee as is it. The donation is only to unlock some mokee update stuffs, like incremental update which is very small in term of size to download and so on, you may read it in mokee update center app. Or, you can skip the donation and download full update package, thats it.
There was. I guess they would've changed those over these days. I don't follow this rom anymore.

tfae

Feb 14, 2015
OnePlus 8 Pro
I'm happy to see an Android 10 custom ROM with System Profiles.
Everything seems to be working fine so far.
Thank you!

G

GuestK00458

How to set enforced mode?
ro.build.selinux.enforce=1 in your build.prop would do it, but I would not recommend it when the ROM is not ready to go enforced, which I don't know. Normally when SeLinux is not enforced by default, there will be a reason for it.....
When the ROM is not ready for enforced mode, you probably will have several apps then with permission issues which are not functioning properly anymore.

tfae

Feb 14, 2015
OnePlus 8 Pro
@dianlujitao, when using Magisk modules to add sounds to system/product/media they aren't recognized on the sound setting selector.
They are indeed in the folder, next to the default sounds, but I can't select them.
I assume that it is not a module problem as they work on other ROMs. Problem on the Media Scanner maybe?

risheek7

Nov 12, 2019
No sensors working.

There's this same problem of sensors not working as in lineage os 17.1 @dianlujitao. I have used twrp 3.4 and followed all the steps on the op.

Last edited:

dobi3

Apr 18, 2013
Seaford
OnePlus One
OnePlus 2
Last 4 nightly boot but don't go past phone is starting with blue scrolling :crying:
dianlujitao can you look into ?
Nightlies from Nov 1,2,3 and 4 affected.
Oct 31 works fine

Last edited:

MrJohnOliver

Jan 12, 2020
Marco de Canaveses
Xiaomi Mi 9
Getting some problems with my mobile data, when I clean install the ROM the data works fine, but as soon I connect to the wifi the mobile data stops working. And I can't add new apns, because it's say "Access Point Name settings are not availabe for this user" I did try to add, I saved the apn, and nothing. How do I fix this?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */
    MoKee OpenSource is based on the Google AOSP. We update our source code frequently to keep up with the latest development, and not forgetting to merge in special features of our own at the same time.

A small group of people from around the world who are interested in Android launched this project on the 12th of December 2012, and is committed to make this ROM better and better. Like most contributors of open source projects (Omni, CyanogenMod, Slim AOSPA etc), we are doing all these in our free time as our passion...:)

Since this project is open source, anyone interested can participate in the development (maintain new devices, contribute code etc). Newcomers are always welcomed! :)
    Read here for developer application; with this, you can host your unofficial MoKee builds on our server!

Important information:
    This thread is for official MoKee 10.0 builds for OnePlus 3/3T. The following will not be supported here:
    • Custom kernels
    • Mods
    • Xposed

We don't support Xposed and any logcat which includes a Xposed module will be ignored. You're kindly invited to not report bugs if you:
    • Flashed a custom kernel
    • Installed or did mods from untrusted sources
    • Modified system files

Tips:
    • You need at least OxygenOS 9.0.2 firmware, otherwise you'll get error 7 when installing the zip. Latest firmware is recommended.

Installation:
    First time flashing MoKee 10.0 on your device, or coming from another ROM?
    1. Download the zip(s)
    2. Install a compatible Recovery (Due to system-as-root, you may encounter minor issues with official TWRP. The following custom TWRP uses system-as-root and is highly recommended: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261695823) Note that it's NOT compatible with pre-10 ROMs!
    3. Perform a nandroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
    4. Wipe data/factory reset
    5. Flash MoKee
    6. Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package
    7. Reboot

Source code:

Credits:

Download:

XDA:DevDB Information
    MoKee, ROM for the OnePlus 3

Contributors
    dianlujitao
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x

Version Information

Created 2020-01-16
    Last Updated 2020-01-16
    Rom is pretty good. But the fact is you have to donate to unlock all the customisations, and the fact that there are ads in mokee update centre really let me down from using this rom. I know running a server needs money and all, but including ads in inbuilt apps is a big no from me!

Hello,

Why there are so few posts in this ROM? Anyone using it?

Can anyone tell is it stable to be used as a daily driver, any major problems?

Thank you.

i am using it, and daily driver rom, no major problems for now, good rom.
    Kernel in enforced mode.
    Rom encrypted
    locked bootloader
    Which Gapps is recommended? I couldn't find a Gapps package on Mokee site.

EDIT: They aren't on the site :silly: , I just saw "Open Gapps" in the official site... I would install Open Gapps then as security measure