• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][Official][Nightly] MoKee 9.0 for OnePlus 3/3T

Search This thread

homecanibal

Nov 21, 2007
hello there, today i was updating mokee, and gave error. "Wrong modem"
Where i can find the modem/firmware update?

Master_TC

Oct 20, 2016
Ingolstadt
Last edited:
Nov 11, 2013
Saint-Petersburg
Reactions: Master_TC
Nov 11, 2013
Saint-Petersburg
whats your SOT and standby and btw since it uses google aosp does it mean it similar to the pixel

My SOT is specific to my setup, so I don't see the point in being interested in it. Like I said before, it's similar to other roms in my experience. As for standby drain, it's minor. I had around 3% decrease in battery charge overnight.
I don't know how to answer the second part of your question. What do you mean by "similar to the pixel"? In terms of visuals it looks like lineage and has some limited customization available.
If you plan on checking out the rom, be wary of the fact that every download takes forever unless you donate to mokee project. And there is a new download every day, since it's a nightly.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */
    MoKee OpenSource is based on the Google AOSP. We update our source code frequently to keep up with the latest development, and not forgetting to merge in special features of our own at the same time.

A small group of people from around the world who are interested in Android launched this project on the 12th of December 2012, and is committed to make this ROM better and better. Like most contributors of open source projects (Omni, CyanogenMod, Slim AOSPA etc), we are doing all these in our free time as our passion...:)

Since this project is open source, anyone interested can participate in the development (maintain new devices, contribute code etc). Newcomers are always welcomed! :)
    Read here for developer application; with this, you can host your unofficial MoKee builds on our server!

Important information:
    This thread is for official MoKee 9.0 builds for OnePlus 3/3T. The following will not be supported here:
    • Custom kernels
    • Mods
    • Xposed

We don't support Xposed and any logcat which includes a Xposed module will be ignored. You're kindly invited to not report bugs if you:
    • Flashed a custom kernel
    • Installed or did mods from untrusted sources
    • Modified system files

Tips:
    • You need at least OxygenOS 5.0 firmware, otherwise you'll get error 7 when installing the zip. Latest firmware is recommended.

Installation:
    First time flashing MoKee 9.0 on your device, or coming from another ROM?
    1. Download the zip(s)
    2. Install a compatible Recovery (Latest official TWRP is highly recommended: https://twrp.me/oneplus/oneplusthree.html)
    3. Perform a nandroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
    4. Wipe data/factory reset
    5. Flash MoKee
    6. Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package
    7. Reboot

Source code:

Credits:

Download:

XDA:DevDB Information
    MoKee, ROM for the OnePlus 3

Contributors
    dianlujitao
    ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x

Version Information

Created 2019-01-20
    Last Updated 2019-01-20
    Well, kernel and device tree is more or less same for all the roms of our device. Only initial bringup of the rom takes effort. He is also official maintainer for xiaomi note3 for both of these roms.

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Ok, so I just flashed this rom and as of now it just seems to be copy of LOS. No mokee features or customisations are available yet. I only noticed different sound pack being used for ringtones and alarms. And unlike LOS, internet traffic indicators are working fine.
    the update rate is very fast. It is not nightly, it is hourly
    Is the ROM stable enough to be used as a daily driver without any bug?
    Is it good to dirty flash after one week?
    There are two builds daily, one for oreo and one for pie. No idea about stability, gonna try it this weekend but I'm sure it is stable enough (after all it is coming from Dian who is our LOS official maintainer since beginning)

Hi! Where i can find 22012019 update changelog?
    Check their Gerrit https://mokeedev.review/q/status:merged
    official mokee 10 released

https://download.mokeedev.com/oneplus3/file/MK100.0-oneplus3-202001140607-NIGHTLY.zip/download
    @dianlujitao any changelog you can provide for this rom?
    Does this mean that Lineage 17 oficial is arround the corner?
    Thank you for your work.
    Dear all,
    I have removed some off topic posts. Please notice this is a development thread and please center your discussion on development related matters.

Thanks.

Regards
    Jerry
    Forum Moderator