[CLOSED][ROM] [OFFICIAL] OmniRom [9.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

chainer1

Dec 14, 2010
I tried everything to get Netflix to appear in the playstore, no idea why it doesn't work :/. Installed Magisk with magisk hide, used magisk hide props and tried different fingerprints, cleared playstore and play services cache....etc
The rom itself passes safetynet check from the start without any modification, cts profile matches etc....can someone point me in the right direction to get this working?
As for my model, I have the 8inch Mipad 4 LTE

Last edited:

VibolFTW

Jun 11, 2017
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
OnePlus 6
I tried everything to get Netflix to appear in the playstore, no idea why it doesn't work :/. Installed Magisk with magisk hide, used magisk hide props and tried different fingerprints, cleared playstore and play services cache....etc
The rom itself passes safetynet check from the start without any modification, cts profile matches etc....can someone point me in the right direction to get this working?
As for my model, I have the 8inch Mipad 4 LTE

I can not make it appear on play store either but if you want Netflix this one from Apkmirror work: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/netflix-inc/netflix/netflix-6-26-1-build-15-31696-release/

TheSourceNL

May 7, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 11
would love to try this ROM.
However getting a error;

Zip Treble compatiblity error
invalid zip file format
error installing zip file.

I'm on TWRP 3.3.1.0 Mi pad 4

Barracuda77777

Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
Xiaomi Mi 6
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4
For pie.... Dunno if i will make a 10... Definetly not any time soon

I was able to build a fully working rom with a bit of work on the Device tree, Cast, fast WIFI and any version of Gapps work, thank you for the initial bring up. Omni is a sweet ROM, one of the first I ever used all the way back since 2013.

Note: The last available official ROM I tried from Oct, Bluetooth force close, and media force close which means no access to files internal or external.

Last edited:
Reactions: jordirpz

pndwal

Is Netflix available to install from Play Store with Omni?
I tried everything to get Netflix to appear in the playstore, no idea why it doesn't work :/.
...can someone point me in the right direction to get this working?
I can not make it appear on play store either...
Netflix Solution:

Because I have SafetyNet check PASS to fool it, my LOS 'Trust' page reports that Root access is 'Disabled' (its not ? ), play protect reports device 'is certified' (Playstore, Settings, about, Play Protect certification), and Official Netflix now shows up in Play Store and loads fine too. ?

The trick: Activate Magisk module SafetyPatch v3 (in Magisk repo) and Robert's your father's brother. :cowboy:

Alternatively, MagiskHideProps module configured with Pie fingerprint selected (from Magisk repo) reportedly achieves this to. PW

Nb. - BusyBox NDK (from Magisk repo) may also be needed to make solutions above succeed.

Nb.2 I haven't tried this on this ROM. - I'm running LineageOS-17-0 beta (10/Q), which seems super stable to me. (Loads with SELinux permissive, but I boot it with SELinux enforcing and stability hasn't suffered for me.) https://xdaforums.com/mi-pad-4/development/rom-lineageos-17-0-t3989187

Last edited:
Reactions: gorilla p
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CLOSED PER OP REQUEST

photo.jpg
    Download:
    DOWNLOAD officail

Kernel source:
    Source

Selinux Status:
    Enforcing

MAJOR BUGS:
    ?

flash on your own risk.

FLASHING
    flash open gapps nano (ONLY GAPPS NANO ARE CURRENTLY SUPPORTED

Updating: (WILL WORK ONCE OFFICIAL)
    Use OTA inside rom for updates

May the force be with you

XDA:DevDB Information
    OmniRom, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi Pad 4

Contributors
    darkobas, darkobas
    Source Code: [url]https://github.com/omnirom/android_kernel_xiaomi_clover[/URL]

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information

Created 2019-01-13
    Last Updated 2019-01-13
    official is available for download from http://dl.omnirom.org/clover/
    fixed build should be available 2morrow
    ok so new build is up. squashed a few bugs. wifi model is now super stable and everything seems to work.. please let me know if u come accross any bugs.
    sadly no ideas about lte model... hope some1 can pitch in and do some work on the lte model on my device tree.
    So selinux is enforcing, safety net pass out of the box, no need for magisk for this.

device will probably go official starting on sunday. take note that u can not dirty flash official over this builds.
    why would some1 want to complicate things for nothing