[ROM][OFFICIAL] Omnirom for Oneplus6 [10.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

gmlogan

Mar 15, 2007
Tayside
Google Pixel 7
Did you ever get it working? Having the same issues as you.
I want to try again but I've already set up OOS 10 and I don't want to waste my time reflashing everything yk?
Same issue, not a fix but you can bypass setup by removing the apk file in /system/priv-app/SetupWizard folder.

Reboot to recovery (twrp) mount system then either using adb from PC or file manager in twrp remove the file and reboot

Then you can start omni, either add account in settings or run play store and login. You will need to do equivalent steps of setup wizard such as WiFi, pin etc

Reactions: ysco

Obamaloominaty

Mar 31, 2017
Same issue, not a fix but you can bypass setup by removing the apk file in /system/priv-app/SetupWizard folder.

Reboot to recovery (twrp) mount system then either using adb from PC or file manager in twrp remove the file and reboot

Then you can start omni, either add account in settings or run play store and login. You will need to do equivalent steps of setup wizard such as WiFi, pin etc
I appreciate the help, I'll try and flash again when I get some free time

ysco

Oct 23, 2013
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Nothing Phone 2
Did you ever get it working? Having the same issues as you.
I want to try again but I've already set up OOS 10 and I don't want to waste my time reflashing everything yk?

I spend many hours yesterday but everything that I tried failed. I had a 3 hour sleep last night because I fuc.up my phone and needed a working phone again so I ended up with stock oos :D and not enough sleep. Most roms no serious issues when flashing but omni is giving me a headache. Will try in the weekend again when I do not need my phone for work. ****ty a/b partitions only gives trouble

Regards ysco..

Chartmän123

Jul 8, 2012
Marktredwitz
After today's update I again ended up not being able to boot the new slot. Luckily the old slot still works. Probably again some problems with dm-verity/forceencrypt...

Edit:
I did a backup of my working Vendor partition from slot b and restored it to the updated slot a. Now the updated slot is working fine :)

Last edited:

stefanbajer

Jul 15, 2015
Karlstad
Navigation Gestures work with nova launcher

---------- Post added at 02:22 ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 ----------

Awesome rom!

2428lu

Sep 21, 2015
Hey, brother, I am in version 1122, the oos cam that comes with the system can't work, everything else is fine, I like the new display mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CLOSED PER OP REQUEST

photo.jpg
    Download:
    DOWNLOAD Official

Kernel source:
    Source

Selinux Status:
    Enforcing

MAJOR BUGS:
    ?

flash on your own risk.

FLASHING
    First Time:
    First Time:
    update fastboot and adb ( https://developer.android.com/studio...platform-tools )
    download twrp
    fastboot boot twrp-blabla.img
    flash rom zip
    DO NOT FLASH ANYTHONE ELSE AT THIS POINT!
    reboot to bootloader
    fastboot boot twrp-blabla.img again
    flash open gapps nano (ONLY GAPPS NANO ARE CURRENTLY SUPPORTED
    reboot

Updating: (WILL WORK ONCE OFFICIAL)
    Use OTA inside rom for updates. nano gapps backup included.
    if you flash an update in twrp theb reflash gapps

if u did something else. we dont need/wanna know about it in the thread

May the force be with you

Device Maintainers
    @vache, @darkobas,
    @maxwen

XDA:DevDB Information
    Omnirom, ROM for the OnePlus 6

Contributors
    darkobas, darkobas, maxwen, vache
    Source Code: [url]https://github.com/omnirom/android_kernel_oneplus_sdm845[/URL]

ROM OS Version: 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information

Created 2018-09-13
    Last Updated 2018-10-15
    Addon:
    OOS Camera (flashable zip)
    OOS camera with portrait mode. of course it doesnt break other cams or apps like other roms.
    so i have finally fixed gpay and standby drain... should be ready for next weekly.
    @darkobas,
    I know your are busy with op 7 pro, but we need android q rom for op6, please help us out. I've tried all other android 10 roms for OP6 but they all suck. Kindly help us out. Guys thank this post if you want omni 10.0, for op7 pro its already released.
    Waiting for kernel sauce