SlimRoms presents: Slim7 Nougat
SlimRoms is a custom android operating system. Our main goal is to offer users a slimmed down yet feature rich alternative to other android operating systems.
The entire SlimTeam work together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code.
All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub and you can stop by our public Gerrit to submit patches of any type.
Slim7 is the project name for SlimRoms based on Android 7.X.X Nougat.
Although some of these may not be present yet in the ROM, Slim typically offers the following original features:
- Slim Navbar & Hardware key rebinding
- Single tap action, long press action, double tap action!-We’ve got you covered.
- Slim Actions & Chamber of secrets
- Customize your device to the fullest -You’re a wizard!
- A Faster alternative to stock recents -Your device, your choice.
- An Open source, feature filled launcher! -Make yourself at home
- Status bar customization
- Clock and Date? Battery -More fun than you can shake a stick at.
slimroms.org - Our official website and your source for anything SlimRoms related.
Downloads Slimify your device!
Installation instructions - Follow these steps if you want SlimRoms on your device.
FAQ - Have a question? Consider reading our FAQ first, you might find your answer there!.
Report-bugs - Found a bug? Send it our way!
Kernel Source - The source of your device's kernel.
Get in touch! - You can contact SlimRoms at these places if you have questions, requests or feedback.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages to your device.
Coming from another ROM, OR if a CLEAN FLASH is required
1) Download the Slim7 zip file
2) Download a 7.X GApps package (optional)
3) Boot into recovery (TWRP)
4) Full wipe (Dalvik Cache, Cache, System, Factory Data Reset)
5) Flash the Slim7 zip file
6) Flash Nougat-compatible GApps
Updating from previous Slim7 release if no clean flash is required
1) Download the Slim7 zip file (See Post #2)
2) Boot into recovery (TWRP)
3) Flash the Slim7 zip file
5) Please give first boot a good few minutes
IMPORTANT - PROBLEMS/ISSUES:
If you have issues, I need the following:
- Logs from you (logcat, last_kmsg, dmesg) linked to on pastebin.com or hasteb.in, showing the failure.
- A clear description of the steps that I need to take to exactly reproduce the problem.
NO ETA REQUESTS!
Slim7 , ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 1S
Source Code: https://github.com/SlimRoms
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: A custom recovery (TWRP preferrable),knowledge on how to flash zip files,a brain ofcourse!
Based On: Slim
Last Updated 2017-04-24