[ROM][OFFICIAL][OnePlus 6/6T][11.0_r27]PiXeN-OS[2021/01/06]

mcboums

Jul 2, 2017
Reactions: anirudhnyg

kmr168401

Jul 2, 2016
Hi after install I tried to take selfie but camera app is crashing, I don't know what is the problem, anybody having problem like this or I am only having this problem

Bandit8623

Feb 19, 2011
Brooklyn Center
So after my phone has been on for a few days. My phone won't make calls with wifi calling on and use carrier selected. Turn off wifi calling all Together and all Is good. I do have a strict wifi firewall.. But since I have use carrier 1st selected it should make the call.

Thx op for a great rom.

Propisn

Jan 12, 2021
Можно ли как то сделать расширенный выбор сети,а то после обновы стало так
Screenshot_20210112-214305.png

applyscience

Nov 25, 2016
I am loving this ROM. it is actually my first custom ROM and first taste of Android 11. Thank you for all the hard work put into this.

Quesiton:: i tried installing OOS gestures for ASOP and not sure if it worked (first time installing it) what i would like is the OOS gestures. Im use to going back by swiping up on the bottom-left of the screen instead of the side and would love to have that back. IF anyone knows a way to achive this, please let me know. If i find the answer out myself , ill update this post. Thank you!

ogkillergreen

Oct 1, 2013
Anybody know how to get Exposed working on this rom. This is the only Android 11 rom that doesn't allow it to work. Always get an "Exposed is installed but not active" error

adeklipse

Apr 1, 2011
Hey, sorry if this is extremely trivial, so I won't mind if you ignore the request, but is it possible to add a toggle to the blur when you pull the notification shade/quick settings? I'm not the biggest fan and personally prefer the semi-transparent black.
But, again, that's just personal preference. If the developer or his users prefer the blur, I won't press the issue at all.

Thanks for the ROM, been using it since the Android 9 days!

[EDIT]: SOLVED!

Last edited:

ed57

Sep 15, 2010
Hey, sorry if this is extremely trivial, so I won't mind if you ignore the request, but is it possible to add a toggle to the blur when you pull the notification shade/quick settings? I'm not the biggest fan and personally prefer the semi-transparent black.
But, again, that's just personal preference. If the developer or his users prefer the blur, I won't press the issue at all.

Thanks for the ROM, been using it since the Android 9 days!
Hi, go to developper settings, deactivate blur and reboot. That simple :)

Reactions: adeklipse

sw1tchback

Jan 2, 2016
Mumbai
Anybody know how to get Exposed working on this rom. This is the only Android 11 rom that doesn't allow it to work. Always get an "Exposed is installed but not active" error
It didn't work for me either a few days back but after the latest Riru core update and using the latest YAHFA canary build from EdXposed manager, it works now. I still had trouble getting gravitybox to recognise EdXposed so if you're planning on using that, check the last few pages of the gravitybox 11 thread. The solution posted there solved everything for me.