[ROM][OFFICIAL][OnePlus 6/6T][11.0_r29]PiXeN-OS[2021/02/03]

darkstar73

May 27, 2013
New build doesn't boot.
I made fresh install like all previous builds and when i try boot to system i got reboot and phone boots to recovery.
All previous build's doesn't have this problem.
P.S. Dirty flash over previous build boots without problems.
I had to reboot recovery and switch to the inactive slot, then flash the update.

Mathorlaz

Jul 19, 2012
I used the system updater to update to this latest version, as I've been doing for the previous updates, but missed the indication that quick unlock should have been disabled. Is there a way to disable it via ADB or something? Otherwise, I'll reflash the old version, disable it, and re-flash this new version.

EDIT: Flashing the January 6 version, disabling the quick unlock, and re-flashing today's version worked like a charm.

Last edited:

Mathorlaz

Jul 19, 2012
installed this update from the Updater app. Disabled quick unlock. For some reason none of my apps open. Any idea why? I rolled back and same issue. Very weird.

edit: I uninstalled 1 app, reinstalled it, and now it works fine
I seem to be having a similar issue on my phone, after I managed to flash today's version of the ROM. Uninstalling and reinstalling one app didn't seem to do the trick for me. Clearing each app's data seems to work, but I'm wondering if there isn't a better way here.

turboedm

Jul 14, 2014
I seem to be having a similar issue on my phone, after I managed to flash today's version of the ROM. Uninstalling and reinstalling one app didn't seem to do the trick for me. Clearing each app's data seems to work, but I'm wondering if there isn't a better way here.
Yeah, I'm having to clear app data. Seems like every app that requires internet access is having issues. I have some offline games that don't have issues. Hopefully there is a better fix. I forgot to mention I'm on a OnePlus 6T also. First issue I've had with this ROM.

Mathorlaz

Jul 19, 2012
I figured it out, unfortunately too late for some apps already. Somehow the "Network" permission of some apps is being disabled with the update, and the apps that are not prepared to handle this will crash. Going to the app permissions and enabling it seems to work.

Reactions: turboedm

GamesLioN

Jul 4, 2016
Till the last update the back camera in 3rd party apps used to work really well, filming on tiktok with it had no lags and was filming just like on the stock camera, now it lags again...

turboedm

Jul 14, 2014
I figured it out, unfortunately too late for some apps already. Somehow the "Network" permission of some apps is being disabled with the update, and the apps that are not prepared to handle this will crash. Going to the app permissions and enabling it seems to work.
Thank you so much omg I don't know why that didn't come to mind, especially after opening firefox and being welcomed with "can't connect"

Reactions: Mathorlaz

drpradsms

Aug 12, 2012
forum.xda-developers.com
Thank you so much omg I don't know why that didn't come to mind, especially after opening firefox and being welcomed with "can't connect"
I’ll call it strange because network permission is enabled by default for all apps.

Last edited:
Reactions: turboedm and Kunqa

abhi2222

Sep 27, 2016
PiXeN-OS 11 January Update 20210123

Already available on Updater for OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T (Just follow the instructions in Updater for flawless update, magisk and it's modules will retain if you're rooted)

**Disable Quick unlock before updating to this build

Firmware needed- 10.3.0 or above

These are updated links with fix for lockscreen wallpaper not getting applied

OnePlus 6

OnePlus 6T

Changelog

Fixes
  • Fix Google Play System Update
  • Fix navigation pill in Landscape
  • Fix reversed expanded volume arrow for Sam and Viktor icon packs
  • Fix inactive WiFi icon state for Viktor icon pack
  • Fix lockscreen Mediaart showing even after player is dismissed
  • Fix old style mobile icon getting cut in QSS
  • Improve location icon padding
  • Organise Status bar settings under personalisation
  • Fix Quick Unlock for long passwords
  • Fix QuickTile layout in landscape when Mediaplayer is showing

Additions
  • Redo Quick tiles Rows and Column configuration (Now available under Settings >> personalisation >> QuickSettings)
  • Add proximity check for button wake
  • Option to block Network and sensor on per app basis
  • Add permission bar chart
  • Improve privacy indicators (QS header indicator now shows app using those indicators)
  • Add status bar brightness control
  • Add Custom Carrier Label
  • Allow more notification icons with notch hide
  • Show estimate along with text in QS with Text only battery
  • Add option to show Quick settings with one finger pulldown
  • More optimisations and bug fixes
Hi,

Thanks for this update. No issues here as of now. Smooth as Butter 😂.

FrisoRoel

Mar 7, 2013
Hi!

I have installed as indicated in the first post, and I am in bootlop in recovery. The rom that I used previously had used the decript file, not verifity, then I installed OOS 10.3 by fastboot, thinking that the non-verifity file could be the promebla, and nothing, it is still in bootloop in recovery, any ideas?

I have followed the instructions in the first post at all times.

Thank you Bety much

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A6000 mediante Tapatalk

I run into bootloop following clean install procedure. I've been running PIXEN for quite a while, updated last version dirty but faced a number of apps force closed. So I ran backup in TWRP. Probably did something wrong as I bricked this during restore.
Reinstalled OTA-049 of OOS 6T and followed the clean install procedure 4 times now and every time it boots up in recovery.
I can faquely remember I faced this during very first install of PIXEN 11 coming from PIXEN 10, but do not know what did the trick at that time.
Anyone an idea

TWRP = 3.4.0-11-fajita from Mauronofrio

Last edited:

drpradsms

Aug 12, 2012
forum.xda-developers.com
PiXeN-OS 11 January Update 20210124

Already available on Updater for OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T (Just follow the instructions in Updater for flawless update, magisk and it's modules will retain if you're rooted)

If you are using PIN/password, Disable Quick unlock before updating to this build.
Nothing to be done if you’re using Pattern.

Firmware needed- 10.3.0 or above

OnePlus 6

OnePlus 6T

Changelog 2021-01-24

Fixes
  • Fixes issues with booting on clean flash introduced in 20210123
  • Fixes 3rd party camera issues introduced in 20210123
Changelog 2021-01-23

Fixes
  • Fix Google Play System Update
  • Fix navigation pill in Landscape
  • Fix reversed expanded volume arrow for Sam and Viktor icon packs
  • Fix inactive WiFi icon state for Viktor icon pack
  • Fix lockscreen Mediaart showing even after player is dismissed
  • Fix old style mobile icon getting cut in QSS
  • Improve location icon padding
  • Organise Status bar settings under personalisation
  • Fix Quick Unlock for long passwords
  • Fix QuickTile layout in landscape when Mediaplayer is showing

Additions
  • Redo Quick tiles Rows and Column configuration (Now available under Settings >> personalisation >> QuickSettings)
  • Add proximity check for button wake
  • Option to block Network and sensor on per app basis
  • Add permission bar chart
  • Improve privacy indicators (QS header indicator now shows app using those indicators)
  • Add status bar brightness control
  • Add Custom Carrier Label
  • Allow more notification icons with notch hide
  • Show estimate along with text in QS with Text only battery
  • Add option to show Quick settings with one finger pulldown
More optimisations and bug fixes

Last edited:
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android