what is this "Improved reTicker" for?New build up
- Supported latest Oxygen or Hydrogen OS 11 firmware
- Dirty flash from early build is fine
- Added support to show battery info in settings
- Improved scheduled AOD/Sleep mode
- Fixed black theme for QS Panel
- Improved reTicker
- NamelessLauncher: Allow to apply themed icon for app drawer
- NamelessLauncher: Fixed hidden apps
- PixelLauncher & NamelessLauncher: Import more themed icon
- Lawnchair: Updated to latest dev build
- Minor cleanup & improvements
- Fixed stutters
- Disable lockscreen charging remaining time (Reason for disable: It's show inaccurate result)
- Switched partial blobs back to stock OOS (You may need to repair your bluetooth devices)
Hidden apps already there
Broken from Google side. Ignore use any third party battery stats
It only hidden in app drawer, once it on home screen it appear there.
Yes only during phonecall and on speaker mode. It subsides a little when i decrease volume, but then I can't hear the other person.
Send ur telegram I'D. Will share fixYes only during phonecall and on speaker mode. It subsides a little when i decrease volume, but then I can't hear the other person.
Rest everywhere audio is fine. Can u give any idea or any workaround to resolve this. This is the only thing that really irritates. I can never take away my phone from my ear during a call since usually device is hot due to gaming.
Don't use pixel sound it's have issue on 9 series builds, use any custom sounds for now. I didn't changed any performance related changes it's same has a previous build but try this steps it may improve scrolling.I noticed that in Nameless rom, what'sapp notification doesn't get notified. Even Duo doesn't get notified someone calls, I even tried unoptimized battery function but it also didn't work.
I also noticed bit of performance issue in newer update, for example opening and closing apps bit delay, also sometimes scrolling is bit lagy in Youtube, Facebook and Tiktok apps.
Don't use pixel sound it's have issue on 9 series builds, use any custom sounds for now. I didn't changed any performance related changes it's same has a previous build but try this steps it may improve scrolling.
Go to display settings set min 60Hz and set back to 120hz also do same thing in refresh rate qs tile.
For those who are having trouble installing....