Waiting to get approved on Telegram so I will post here.
Yesterday I installed this rom and I really enjoying it, my only issue so far and I've done searched on Telegram thread but haven't found an answer, I can't pair any Bluetooth devices, or at least almost any, took me more than 10 times plus reboots to be able to pair my Garmin Fenix 6 watch, this morning tried to pair my headphones M30, no go, tried to pair my Android car head unit, no go.
I am on the latest rom build, any advice would be appreciated.
Like I said, I am really enjoying this rom and would like to keep my Oneplus 8T on this but will have to depend on being able to pair my Bluetooth devices.
Thanks in advance!
PS: if the Telegram admin can approve my Joining request would be great! User Zeekworld.
Check if there is an update for the play store under settings->about->update play store. If it's up to date already then clear the data and cache for the play store and also Google services framework. Then see if it's fixed. If not then try uninstalling the latest update for the play store, reboot, and then update it again.
Nameless AOSP for OnePlus 8T/9R [Unified Build] [kebab]
Nameless AOSP is based on Android Open Source Project, inspired by Google Pixel. We offer a smooth and stable experience for your device with a selected set of amazing features that provide an exceptional user experience.
Whats working? Everything working
Known issues Nothing yet
You tell me
Download recovery.img in download link
Reboot phone to bootloader
Open any terminal like cmd etc, enter "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img"
Reboot phone to recovery and enter sideload mode
Enter "adb sideload xxx" (xxx means the filename of rom zip you downloaded)
Do factory reset in recovery (Mandatory for first time flash)
You can also use rom installer to flash the way you did before.
Download Magisk apk
Rename it to *.zip
Reboot to recovery and enter sideload mode
Enter "adb sideload xxx.zip" (xxx means magisk file name)
You can also patch boot.img and flash via fastboot.
Download DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED !
- Merged android-12.0.0_r32
- Added App Lock
- Added Face Unlock
- Added more fonts
- Fixed circle battery QS tinting
- Fixed navbar inverse layout not working after reboot
- Fixed gaming mode settings not applied when overlay menu is disabled
- Removed logo in settings. Simple best
- Misc cleanup and improvement
- Switch to DaxUI for dolby
- Improved audio experiences
- Fixed echo's in calls
- Fixed low Mic issues in calls
- Misc cleanup and improvement
- Merged May security patch (android-12.1.0_r5)
- Added AdGuard & Cloudflare private DNS providers
- Added Custom carrier label & Carrier label placement
- Added Dora & Weed status bar icons
- Added optimized charging QS tile for supported devices
- Allow to hide back gesture arrow
- Allow to switch slot in recovery for AB devices
- Refactor QS tiles layout code (Previous settings will be revoked, set again in settings)
- Fixed partial screenshot
- Fixed wireless emergency alerts crash in settings
- Maybe more that I forgot
- Restore old notification haptic intensity
- Dirty flash fine
- FOD may not work in custom kernel's so don't spam in device support group
- Merged tag 'android-12.1.0_r2'
- Added Monet Settings
- Added brightness slider changes
- Added switch data saver icon
- Added game props for mobile legends
- Added customize tiles layout in QS panel
- Disable face enroll on Setup Wizard
- Allow to auto-hide for all clock positions
- Force fullscreen for Google Dialer
- Switch to perf+ kernel
- Fixed random crashdump
- Updated OnePlus Camera from Oxygen OS 12 Stable
- Added back OnePlus Settings translation
- Switch back to LA.UM.9.12.r1-13300-SMxx50.QSSI12.0 Graphics blobs
- Minor fixes and improvement