Nice to hear that u liked it.View attachment 5467567
Since I have Used PPUi ROM
I want to give my review on this ROM
so yesterday I have downloaded
and flashed the vanilla version
I can tell U the phone was very light
initially i can tell you I felt that the features are missing or I felt void
but since I have to use some gApps so I switched to gApps version
this is the latest November update
and I must say
this will be my 2nd favourite after PE A12
since all android 12 are in Beta
so just flashing the A11 ROMs
and in Android A11
dotOS is the best ROM I ever used
Things I liked
1. Combination of old and new features
like using old "Phone and Message" App(to make ROM smooth)
but having its own customisation settings
(user customisation freedom) and also took some of the features of A12 (like quick settings looks like A12).
2. Love the battery backup
unlike any other ROM this ROM has the best battery backup (in AOD enable/disable)(results may vary in both conditions).
3. Actually no Bugs found
from my side
Surprisingly GCam is also working
wide angle Cam is not working but I am getting a nyc picture in normal and potrait mode, so not a issue for me.
Still I am learning about its settings so that i can use it
It has many features which I really don't know
and Performance is up to the par
and many more features
more to know from U guys
I am expecting to get A12 of this ROM
at last want to use Use a daily driver ROM
go for this ROM (gApps version) U will never regret .
Try using USB Pen Drive to copy files from Device to PC. It worked for me, check if your ROM detects Pen Drive when you insert it to USB port of the device.
It looks like a system app IMO
Did GApps work even as User Apps? I mean did Gapps work even when the GApps were not system apps OR did GApps stop working in 5.2.1?
I dunno if it's 5.2.1 specific or not. It's just that after updating to 5.2.1, core GApps turned to user apps and kept crashing (turn on/off internet connection, open a GMS-dependent app (?), etc). I need to know the exact cause before trying to fix/clean flash because I can't be arsed (living the life of daily exams).
Thanks, try flashing Bit-Gapps (OR any other GApps package) after deleting all the GApps packages inside the ROM.I dunno if it's 5.2.1 specific or not. It's just that after updating to 5.2.1, core GApps turned to user apps and kept crashing (turn on/off internet connection, open a GMS-dependent app (?), etc). I need to know the exact cause before trying to fix/clean flash because I can't be arsed (living the life of daily exams).
I haven't done anything to it since updating since I was afraid I was just gonna break it even further, just used my phone for youtube and ****
I don't have to factory reset right?
bro what is the best custom rom in terms of stability performance and minor gaming for redmi note 10 . kindly share your experience??I'm still tasting this rom.....so far few nagging problems below:
1) It is better form of Vanilla Lin, around 400 Mb more than Vanilla Lin.
2) Why Lin-recovery is baked-in? Twrp/OFox needed. Lin-recovery little better than stock.
3) How to get magisk using Lin-Recovery?
4) It is constantly asking for statistics permission (enable Dot Stats) on every change in settings.
5) I think Built-in substratum is turning black screen for (camera app settings page) when in dark mode.
6) When I tap on Build Number 4 times to enable developer mode, it is showing casual messages like: Are you even trying?, This is why nobody likes you!, This is not windows!, Dont you have anything better to do?, Break your phone you stupid! What are you doing?
Its does not look professional, very casual so i mentioned.
7) I dont want to go further into this ROM because mainly LOS-Recovery is present.
OK Bro thanks, I'm back to Lin 18.1 vanilla for now, which is the only proper VANILLA rom available till now for RN10 i think, but It has deep-AI which is scary!!!
* Your warranty is now void. * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels. * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.
adb sideload latest-Build.zip
AWESOME BRO Looks great for now all good ! Smart charging is there, double tap to wake & sleep working, Will test further & post. Thanks so much
It looks like a system app IMO